All Comments on 'The Pianist'

by AgainstTheWall

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Painting pictures with words

You have a true gift. I could hear the music, feel, and taste the erotic moment waft through the evening air. Don't ever stop writing. Thank You. Ronnie W.

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyabout 18 years ago
Oh wow. . .

AgainstTheWall, it is rare I come out and read stories on lit, this one was recommended by a friend. Amazing. I knew as I started reading it that this needed to be placed in Audio with Text and a backdrop of music playing behind it. My God, how poetic it was to read and I tip my pen to you. Simply breath taking and I do hope to see more of your work. I will be looking and thank you so much for writing this. Again. . .wow.

Red ~

jushornyjushornyabout 18 years ago
Wow

Your choice of words, so smooth and flowing. Its rare to read a story that just take you away like this

MrFantasyManMrFantasyManabout 18 years ago
Music of the Soul...

What a wonderful story...a true artist of vocabulary...you share the symphony of words with the passion of the music...I can't help but wonder if this is fantasy or reality...I hope you write many more...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Beethoven

I had a neighbor next door who would leave her bedroom window open to listen to me playing Beethoven (and other music) late at night on my ebony grand piano. I never knew about this until I moved away and she confessed it to me later...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous