The Pick Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He calmly reached over, carefully placed the knife blade under the center of her bra, and pulled the knife forward. With little pressure, the sharp knife cut the bra and her breasts sprang free of their constraints.

She gasped and her mouth was open and she was breathing hard. Her eyes were wild with fright and excitement. She gathered herself and gradually straightened up. Her breasts stood out proudly, unrestrained. Her nipples were hard and distended.

He put the knife away.

She shifted in the seat with her back against the door. The wind through the open window blew her hair all around her face. Her tits stared at him as if they were alive.

She pushed one hand on the back of the front seat and her left arm was across the back of the back seat. Her left foot was on the floor and her right leg was bent at the knee and touching the back of the seat. Her tits were at attention pointing straight at him.

He nodded at her. She didn't move, but just stared at him.

He asked Norm another question and Norm began another long, drawn out response.

He looked over at her and nodded again. She didn't move. Then she slowly moved her right hand to the hem of her dress and pulled it up to her knees. She put her hand back on the seat.

He nodded at her again. She pulled the hem of her dress up past her knees and put her hand back on the seat.

Even with the wind blowing in through the open window, the heat and excitement caused beads of sweat to run down between her tits.

He nodded at her again. She raised her right leg and put her foot flat on the seat. Her dress slid all the way down. She reached down with her right hand, bunched up her dress, and pulled it up to her waist, revealing herself completely. Her breathing had slowed somewhat, but was deeper and more labored.

He asked Norm another question.

He looked over at her as she was sitting there, displaying herself. He reached out his right hand and she took it with her left hand. In one smooth motion he lifted her to his side of the car onto his lap, facing him with both her legs outside his. He pushed her back against the back of the front seat and leaned forward and began kissing her tits.

Norm's vision of them was completely obscured by the backpack which took up the major portion of the center of the front seat. Norm continued talking.

He held her arms down by her wrists as he licked the sweat from between her tits. He moved to her left tit, kissing and sucking around her nipple and then encircling it with his lips and sucking it into his mouth. His mouth moved to her right tit, biting the nipple before sucking it into his mouth.

She was breathing hard now, causing her chest to rise and fall with each breath. He took advantage of that, holding his mouth just off her tit and then licking it and grabbing the nipple with his lips when she took a breath. He switched back and forth as she began to fidget on his lap.

He stopped to ask Norm another question, leaned back slightly, and released her left wrist with his right hand. He began to massage her left breast with his right hand, kneading it and pinching the nipple. He could tell she was under some stress trying to hold still and keep hidden behind the backpack in the front seat. He released her right wrist.

"Hey, Norm! Gimme' your hand," he told Norm with authority.

"Huh? What?" Norm replied not understanding what he wanted.

"I said 'Give me your hand.' Grab the wheel with your left hand and reach your right hand over the back of the seat," Jake explained.

"Why? What do you want?" Norm said still puzzled.

"Just do as I god damn tell you!" Jake almost yelled. "Give me your god damn hand!"

Michelle's eyes were wide with excitement and fear as she realized what Jake was going to do.

Norm grabbed the steering wheel with his left hand and shifted slightly in his seat so he could move his right arm up and over the back of the seat.

Jake grabbed Norm's wrist and moved his hand onto Michelle's right breast.

"What the...?" Norm spluttered. "What the fuck's going on?"

"You're grabbing her tit, that's what's going on. That's some nice tit, isn't it?" Jake taunted all the while holding Norm's hand against Michelle's breast.

"Why, you son of a bitch!" Norm hollered. "I'm gonna stop this car and beat the shit out of you!"

"He's got a knife!" Michelle yelled.

"What?" Norm asked.

"He's got a knife! He's got a knife!" Michelle repeated, clearly agitated with two men's hands on her tits.

"You keep goin', Norm. Don't even think of stopping," Jake said calmly but in control. "You just keep drivin' and enjoy what you can."

"Feel how soft it is, and firm. Squeeze it, Norm. Pinch that nipple. God, those are some hard nipples." He held Norm's hand tightly on Michelle's breast. Norm's fingers began to squeeze her tit.

"That's it. You can almost get your hand around her whole tit. I bet she likes it rough. Squeeze it rough, Norm," Jake continued to direct Norm.

"You fuckin' bastard," Norm said under his breath, but he increased his manipulation of Michelle's tit.

"Yeah, well, you're lucky and you just don't know it yet. We're all in this car together; we might as well enjoy the ride," Jake maintained. "You do like it, don't you?"

"Fuck, yes, I like it," Norm said. "I just don't know how -"

"Don't you worry 'bout how or why," Jake said. "You just enjoy it, and keep your mind on the road, for god's sake."

Still holding onto Norm's wrist, Jake reached down with his right hand and began stroking the inside of Michelle's thighs. Her one exposed tit was standing straight out, the nipple was hard and red and wet with Jake's saliva. He leaned forward and took the nipple into his mouth and touched her sex.

"Oh!" she said and her body jumped. He began to rub her pussy lips.

"What? What's going on?" Norm asked as he felt her body suddenly move.

"Norm, god damn it!" Jake replied angrily. "I told you just to drive the god damn car and enjoy the feel. I'm not doing anything that you wouldn't do."

He moved his mouth back to her nipple and clamped down on it with his teeth. He pushed two fingers into her pussy. She moaned and spread her legs more.

As he slowly pumped her with his fingers, she began to move her hips back and forth. He bit her nipple harder. He pinched her pussy lips between his thumb and forefinger, pulling down while pushing up into her with his fingers. She groaned.

She moved her left hand to the back of his head and pulled it harder into her as she leaned her head forward so her mouth was close to his ear.

"You bastard," she said. "You fuckin' bastard."

He responded by grinding his hand harder into her cunt. She pushed down against his hand.

After a short while, Jake lifted his head up and pulled his hand out from between her legs. He reached up and stuck his fingers into her mouth; she began to clean them off.

He pulled Norm's hand off her breast.

"O.K., Norm," he said. "Time's up. Go back to driving with both hands." He pushed Norm's arm back toward the front seat. Norm shifted and moved his arm back.

"Probably sore from reaching back here, anyway. Have another hit of Old Grand-Dad."

Michelle's breathing had slowed, but she was still sucking on his fingers. He pulled his fingers out of her mouth and said, "Button up."

With her bra destroyed and pushed to each side, she began to button up the front of her dress. Her tits were straining against the dress and her nipples stood out like marbles. She left the top button undone.

He moved her back to the other side of the seat. She sat there looking at him and pulled her dress up to mid-thigh.

"Norm, pass one of them bottles back," Jake ordered. Without looking back, Norm held a bottle of Old Grand-Dad over his shoulder. Jake grabbed it and took two healthy swigs.

"Ahhhhh... Damn." He offered the bottle to Michelle. She shook her head "No." He offered it again. She made no motion. He offered it again. This time she took the bottle and turned it upside down on her lips. "Glug, glug." She handed it back to him and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

"That's a girl," he said as he capped the bottle and passed it back to Norm.

Norm was agitated; Jake tried to calm him down.

"That's some good whiskey, Norm. You've got good taste. Nice car, too. It's too bad the A/C's not working. You got a nice woman, too, Norm. First class, don't you think?" Jake went on.

Norm realized that somebody just said three nice things about him – never mind that it was nothing about him personally, that it was just about things he had – he couldn't remember that ever happening before.

"Damn right!" he replied. "I always go first class. That's the only way to go. Why, I remember the time when..." and he started off on another story (maybe some of it was true) about himself and the things he had done.

Jake moved to the middle of the back seat with his right arm resting on the back of the front seat. He reached out with his left hand and began to play with her breasts. Before long her eyes were closed and her head was lying back against the seat. The wind through the open window was swirling her hair. Her hands were at her side. He unbuttoned her dress so he could access the hot, firm flesh. She relaxed while he took advantage of her tits.

The car slowed.

"What're you doin', Norm?" Jake asked surprised.

"It's hot, we need gas, and Michelle needs a cold drink. Don't 'cha, Michelle?" His voice raising on the last question. "I'm gonna stop at this truck stop."

Jake looked over at Michelle who began to button her dress.

Norm pulled up to the pumps. Jake and Michelle got out and went inside without saying anything. Michelle went straight to the restroom; Jake went to the soft drink coolers.

When Norm came in to pay, Jake had several bottles of soft drinks on the counter along with three 32 oz. plastic cups and a bag of cubed ice. Norm looked at him and was about to ask Jake what was all this for.

Jake said, "A little mixed drinks with ice, Norm. Easy to take driving down the road. Just pay the man. And get a big bottle of Old Grand-Dad. I'm kind of beginning to like that."

Norm paid and the clerk put all the bottles in a bag. Jake grabbed the bag and the ice.

"Where's Michelle?" asked Norm.

"She'll be along," Jake said as he turned to look at the back of the store. Michelle came out of the restroom and walked toward them.

"Here she is. Hit it, Norm," ordered Jake.

They walked out into the hot, late afternoon sun toward the car, still parked at the pumps.

Norm hesitated as he walked around the front of the car. "I suppose you're still -"

"Drive the damn car, Norm. I'll fix you a mixed drink with ice."

Resigned, Norm got in behind the wheel. Michelle opened the right rear door, got in and slid to the other side. Jake got in and put the bags on the floor at his feet.

"The sooner you hit the road, Norm, the sooner you'll get this cold drink." Norm gunned it back onto the asphalt and the car climbed rapidly to cruising speed.

Jake looked over at Michelle. She held out her hand. Jake reached out and she gave him her bra. He grinned and dropped it on the passenger's side of the front seat, beside his backpack.

Then he proceeded to make some drinks. Michelle held the cups while he filled them with ice, what looked to be about 3 ozs. of whiskey, and topped it off with Coke. He handed the first cup to Norm.

"Here you go, Norm. Don't drink it too fast. Enjoy." Norm took the cup and took a nice, long drink.

"Ahhhhhhh..." he said. "That's good."

Jake made two more stiff drinks, took one and gave one to Michelle. They leaned back on the seat, felt the wind blowing in the windows, and savored the cold drinks.

Pretty soon Jake reached over and unbuttoned Michelle's dress so he had access to her breasts. He reached down for an ice cube and quickly placed it on her right nipple.

"Oh!" she cried as her body jerked from the sensation. Immediately the nipple stiffened up. He rubbed the ice around her nipple and her tit. He moved it to her left side and soon both her nipples were standing straight out, hard as rocks.

Jake put the ice cube to her mouth and she opened and took it while sucking the coldness from his fingers.

"Ready for another, Norm?" Jake asked knowing full well what the answer would be.

"Sure," Norm said as he handed his cup back over his shoulder. Jake grabbed it and tossed the ice out the window.

"Always use fresh ice," he said before anyone had a chance to ask.

He made another drink. "Here 'ya go, Norm," as he handed the cup back to Norm.

Norm said, "You know, I was thinkin'...."

"Yeah, what were you thinking, Norm?" Jake responded.

"I was thinkin' we should stop up here after a while. You know, before it gets too late. Wouldn't want to be shut out of a motel room. Besides, we're all hot and tired. We could rest and go get supper."

"God damn, Norm," Jake said. "That's a good idea you got. Let's do a couple more drinks and then find a place to stop."

Proud of himself, Norm said, "O.K."

It turned out the next stop with any motels was an hour further down the road. By that time Norm was reaching his drink limit and Jake had made Norm slow down to 60 from 85. Jake had been making Norm's drinks weaker and weaker, but Norm didn't know the difference. The more liquor in him, the more he talked; often without even being prompted with questions.

That was just fine with Jake as it gave him more time to molest Michelle when he didn't have to keep Norm talking. And Jake was doing a good job at it; so much so that Michelle was in disarray. Her dress was completely off her shoulders and her legs were splayed wide across the back seat. She was about half-drunk from the strong drinks Jake was giving her and she was putting her own ice cubes on herself. Jake was keeping her hot and bothered with his almost constant mauling of her tits and nipples with his hands, fingers, mouth, and teeth. He would suck and bite at a nipple, then pull away; then Michelle would apply ice to sooth the pain. He kept her legs spread; caressing her legs and thighs without touching her sex even though it was on full display. Her pussy lips were red and puffy and slick with her juices. He had other plans.

"There's some motels," shouted Norm as he touched the brakes to disengage the cruise control. "We're gonna' stop here."

Jake peered out the windshield and, sure enough, it looked like a good place to stop. As Norm took the exit, they discussed which motel they wanted. They chose a nice-looking one with a pool and parking in front of each room. Norm pulled in to check-in at the office.

"O.K., Norm," said Jake. "Go in and get us one room on the ground floor with two queen or king beds. I don't want none of those doubles or singles. And find out where a nice steak house is; I think I'm going to be hungry after a while. And don't let on that you're drunk."

"Ah'm not drunk," replied Norm, slurring his words.

"That's right, Norm. You're not drunk. Don't fuck it up. Now go."

Norm got out of the car and went into the office.

Jake looked at Michelle. She was just sitting there with her drink in her hand. "Give me your drink. I like looking at your tits, but you need to button up." He took her drink and she began to make herself presentable. By the time Norm got back she was ready to go.

"Room 15," Norm said has he got into the car. "Halfway down by th'end of the spool."

"What'er you waiting on? Let's go and park in front," Jake said.

Norm maneuvered the car out around the pool and parked in front of number 15. They got out and went into the room.

The room was nicely furnished for a motel. There were two king beds along one wall opposite a large chest of drawers that held the flat screen TV. There was a table with two chairs in the corner with a desk lamp and some brochures. On the other side of the chest was a large easy chair. Beyond that was a small closet and the bathroom. Norm went directly to the A/C unit in the wall and turned it on full cold.

Then Norm and Jake went back out to the car to get Jake's backpack and the suitcases. They put the suitcases and the backpack on the bed nearest the window. Jake put the bag of ice in the bathroom sink and filled the ice bucket. He put it on the small table with the bottles of Old Grand-Dad and the soda.

Michelle announced that she was going to take a shower. Norm smiled at this, thinking of what it might lead to. Michelle got her bath things out of her suitcase, went into the bathroom, and closed the door.

"Norm, you're not drivin' now. Let's get serious 'bout drinkin'," said Jake and he proceeded to fix a couple of strong drinks.

Norm sat on the floor with his back against the foot of the bed and Jake took the easy chair opposite the bed.

By the time Michelle emerged from the shower wrapped in a towel and drying her hair with another towel, Norm was shit-faced drunk. Jake had been pushing drinks at Norm just as fast as he could take them, while Jake was barely into his second drink.

Michelle's towel extended just far enough to hide everything and her long legs drew the attention of both men. She walked between them and stood in front of the A/C unit and began to rub her hair dry.

"Shhee ursally does this withsout any towel," Norm, clearly drunk, told Jake.

"Lose the towel, 'Shelly!" Norm called, looking over at Michelle. Michelle ignored him.

Norm continued. "Dry your hair like you ursally do, 'Shel," he said. She continued to dry her hair and ignore him.

Norm went to his hands and knees and crawled over to Michelle, reached up, and pulled the towel from her, leaving her naked with her back to them both. She hesitated a second, then continued to rub her hair dry in front of the A/C unit. Norm turned and looked back at Jake with a look of accomplishment, then crawled back to the foot of the bed. Jake handed him another drink.

Pretty soon, Michelle finished drying her hair, put the towel in front of her, and turned around. Norm stood up, staggered over to her, and maneuvered her in between the beds with a little struggle from her. He pulled the towel from her, half threw her onto the bed on her back, said "I wanna make love," and began to take his clothes off. He got on top of her and began to kiss her with no response from her. In a short time she pushed him off and he rolled off the bed onto the floor between the side of the bed and the wall. He started to snore as soon as he hit the floor.

Michelle propped herself up on one elbow and looked at Jake. He set his drink down, unbuttoned his shirt, and took it off. He kicked his shoes and socks off, unbuttoned his pants and took them off. He pulled his boxers off and his hard, stiff cock sprang free. He dropped the boxers on the floor with the rest of his clothes.

Michelle slowly got up off the bed and walked the few steps over to the easy chair and stopped.

"Why don't you sit on the floor?" she asked him.

Jake slid off the chair and sat on the floor with his back to the chair. Michelle stepped forward, raised her left leg onto the right arm of the chair, grabbed hold of the back of the chair, lifted herself up and swung her right leg over the left arm of the chair. Jake was looking up with his head leaning back on the seat cushion. Michelle was poised directly above him.

She slowly lowered herself onto Jake's face.

Jake knew what to do and Michelle began to rock back and forth and from side to side, enjoying the sensation of his mouth and tongue. Jake reached up and put his hands on her hips and followed the rocking motion. She moaned. She rose up a little and Jake ran his tongue up each side of her pussy lips, then ran it flat down the middle licking up her juices. He sucked her lips into his mouth and tongued her clit. He pulled his head away and blew on her cunt. Then he moved up to suck her clit, biting and tonguing it. Her juices ran freely, coating his face and running down his chin. The only noises in the room were the A/C, Michelle moaning, and Jake making kissing and slurping noises on Michelle's cunt.