The Pick Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what seemed a long time, Michelle leaned forward and rose up. She said nothing, put her hands on the seat cushion, slid her legs backward, and slowly slid down the front of Jake's body to rest on her knees. Without stopping her motion, she reached down, grabbed his cock, and impaled herself with it. Now Jake moaned.

She put her arms around his neck, leaned forward, and licked her juices from around his mouth. She kissed him full on the lips, pushed her tits into his chest, and began to fuck him with the same rocking motion she had used when she was sitting on his face.

She changed positions, squatting over him and touching him with only her hands on his shoulders and her cunt on his cock and fucked him the full length with every stroke.

She sat hard on his cock, leaned back, and put her legs on his shoulders, bending her knees and fucking him with a short motion.

She leaned up with her legs still on his shoulders, grabbed her hands behind his neck, and pulled herself up and down on his cock.

She sat sideways on him, pushing herself up and down with her hands.

She faced away from him, squatting over him with only her cunt touching his cock, lifting herself up and down.

Still facing away from him, she went to her hands and knees, taking all of his cock into her cunt and she lowered herself onto his hips. She began to rock back and forth, effortlessly taking him full stroke.

After a time, she pivoted on his cock, kissed him, and stood up. Her thighs were slick with wetness halfway to her knees. She walked over to the bed, lay down on her back, raised her knees up, and let them fall to her side on the bed. Jake got up, went over to the bed, and began to fuck her with her drunken husband on the floor beside the bed.

They set a rhythm of movement that matched their bodies, their hard breathing, and their moans and groans. They reached peaks; Michelle came easily on her back with her legs in the air or pinned against her shoulders. She would groan and call for more; he would hit her hard and she would come with her eyes closed, shaking her head, pounding the bed with her fists, and clawing his back with her fingers. They drifted through peaks and valleys with only the sound of their bodies slapping together.

"God, I've never fucked like this before!" she confessed. "I must have come a hundred times! Don't ever stop fucking me! I can't take any more. You've got to stop. My pussy's so sore it wants more of your cock. You've got to come. I've got to rest. You're fucking me to death!"

Jake pumped three more times, then pushed in and dumped his load deep into her cunt.

"Oh, fuck! I can feel it hit me! Oh, my god!" she said as she came hard again.

They relaxed and he lifted himself off and lay down beside her. Her pussy lips were red and swollen as if they would never again come together. The lay beside each other, their sweaty bodies touching as their breathing slowed. The cool air hit them.

"You hungry?" she asked.

"Not yet."

"Me neither. But I'm cold. Can we get under the covers?"

They pulled the covers back and crawled into them. They were asleep in no time.

...

Jake woke up and looked at the time on the cheap, clock radio that was in almost all motel rooms. It was a little after ten p.m. Michelle was on her back, sleeping soundly and – what was that other noise? It was Norm, still on the floor between the side of the bed and the wall, snoring loudly.

Jake lay back down and thought about the events of the day. In all his days of hitching, this day ranked up there among the best. He smiled and realized he was hungry.

He gently shook Michelle to wake her. "Michelle, wake up. It's Jake."

She stirred and rolled onto her side facing him. "You going to fuck me again?"

He smiled, leaned over, and kissed her. "You hungry? You want something to eat?" he asked.

"You mean 'food'?" she replied, grinning.

"Yeah, food. I'm hungry. Let's go get something to eat."

"O.K., that sounds good. I don't always like to fuck on an empty stomach!" she teased him.

"Well, let's eat first, then we'll see what happens. I suppose we have to wake Norm so he can pay for dinner."

"Hell, no. Let him sleep. I'll get his card and we'll go. He'll probably be out until morning. Besides we'd have to wait for him to wake up, get up, sober up, and clean up. By then I probably wouldn't be hungry anymore."

Michelle got out of bed and went over to where Norm's pants were lying on the floor. She fished around and found his wallet, opened it, and took out his AmEx card. She held it up.

"He always like to use this; makes him feel important. Even with the $180 annual fee. Let's go."

They freshened up, got dressed, and left the room locking the door behind them. Norm never did tell them where a good steak house was or if he even asked the desk clerk about it. So they went to the office and asked. The recommendation was for a place a half mile away. Michelle went back to the room, got the car keys, and they drove to the restaurant. They had raw oysters for starters and inch-thick New York strip steaks, cooked rare. A bottle of expensive wine helped wash it all down.

The charge on Norm's card was approved and they drove back to the motel. Norm was still out and in the same place as when they had left. Jake moved the big chair around and they sat together watching TV.

After a while Michelle got restless and said she was going to bed. She got off of Jake's lap and went into the bathroom. Jake was still watching TV when she returned, so she stood between him and the TV and began to undress. When she was down to her panties, she stood with her legs spread, raised her arms over her head, and stretched.

"It's bedtime for me," she said.

"You smell like sex," Jake replied switching the TV off.

"Good," she responded with a smile. "Are we going to fuck again?"

She took off her panties, threw them at Jake, and skipped over to the bed nearest the window. She pulled down the covers and got on the bed on her hands and knees with her head toward the wall. She looked back over her shoulder at Jake.

"You comin' to bed?" she asked as she suggestively spread her knees.

Jake got undressed, climbed onto the bed, and they fucked hard until they both came.

They lay beside each other, exhausted, their bodies touching.

"I'm leaving early in the morning," Jake disclosed.

"Mmmmmm..." she murmured. "Probably just as well. You would probably fuck me to death if you stayed."

They pulled the sheet up over them and went to sleep. When she woke up in the morning, he was gone.