The Picnic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
walkwolf2
walkwolf2
68 Followers

"Mmm Andy," Helen hissed. He smiled softly to himself and moved to suck on her other breast giving that the same treatment. She began to ride up and down faster, her arms wrapped tightly around him. Andy sucked on each breast again them moved up to kiss the base of her neck before kissing her hard on the mouth. Her lips opened and he pushed his tongue deep inside her mouth. They kissed hard and passionately. His hands cupped her breasts squeezing their small forms into her chest as she rode his cock for all she was worth. Her tight pussy slid up and down on his cock, sending waves of pleasure through him.

"Oh god Helen I'm going to cum." Andy hissed feeling his orgasm getting close.

"Yes cum baby cum in me." She whispered back. He felt her tightening her thigh muscles making her pussy seem even tighter around his cock. With a deep groan he felt his body tip over into an orgasm. Helen gave a shudder as she felt his cum pump into her body. Andy clung to her kissing her hard as he came, pumping his cum into her body. She clung to him moaning softly until he had cum in her then she lifted herself up off him.

"That felt so good." She said.

"Oh god yes, I've wanted to do that with you from the first moment I saw you." He told her. Gently he pushed her back onto the bench the kissed her hard on the mouth. As he did his hands cupped her breasts then he slid one hand down between her legs. Helen hissed as he began to rub softly at her pussy, running his fingers all the way down then back up to circle her clitoris.

"Oh Andy that feels good." She murmured. He smiled as he pushed his fingers back down her pussy. He pushed two fingers inside her sliding them deep into her pussy. "Oh fuck," Helen gasped as he did. Andy lowered his mouth down to suck on one breast as he slid his fingers in and out of her pussy. Helen wrapped one hand in his hair, her fingers winding around the wet strands of his hair. She pushed his head down towards her pussy. "Lick me please," she begged in a soft voice. Andy had no objections and happily allowed her to lower his face between her open legs. He pushed his face in between her thin thighs and licked his tongue along her pussy. Helen hissed softly at the touch. Andy pushed his tongue into her pussy, squirming to get around the crotch of her teddy. He pushed it aside but it simply moved back to get in his way.

He glared at it angrily then took it in both hands. As a loud clap of thunder rolled over them he tore the crotch in two. Helen gasped as she felt him ripping the teddy apart. Then she moaned as he lowered his mouth back down onto her pussy licking his tongue into her wet pussy. Andy felt both her hands in his hair pushing his face into her pussy. The rain landed on his back and head and he could feel the lightning flashing through the sky reflected in the tingling of his tongue at the taste of her pussy. He pushed his tongue deep into her licking at her. Helen moaned deeply as he licked at her. He reached one hand up to squeeze one breast, his other hand resting on her leg gently pushing it aside to allow him even better access to her little pussy. Helen moaned and gasped at the touch of his tongue.

Andy moved his tongue up to lick at her clitoris which made Helen moan even louder. Her felt her lift one leg up resting it on his shoulder. He circled her clitoris with his tongue flicking the tip round it. Then he flicked his tongue over the mound. Helen moaned and squealed softly at the constant touch of his tongue. He pushed two fingers back into her tight pussy as he licked at her clitoris. The fingers of his other hand rubbing at her breast and nipple. Helen squealed loudly her fingers clinging to his hair. Her body rocked and writhed in time with the lightning flashes in the sky. Glancing up between her legs Andy could see her arching her head back. Rain splashed on her naked chest in the bright flashes of lightning. She was gasping hard for breath as he licked at her. The thunder claps slammed into them causing her to gasp harder at the force of their pressure waves. Andy focused on giving her as much pleasure as he could. His fingers pushed in and out of her pussy and he ran his tongue rapidly over her clitoris. His other hand rubbed hard at her breast.

"Oh god Andy yes, I'm cumming please yes." Helen squealed pushing his face deeper into her pussy. "Lick at my pussy oh yes god unnnn!!" Her words vanished into a long squeal as she came. Andy felt her body writhe and rock with the power of her orgasm. He licked at her clitoris until he felt her sink back her orgasm over. Then he pushed up from her smiling at the look of ecstasy on her face.

"You look like you enjoyed that." He said and she nodded in reply. Then she slid off the bench to her knees in front of him. Her fingers reached up to wrap around his hard cock. She softly rubbed her small hand up and down his cock, then lent forwards and slid her lips down the length of his cock. Andy watched as she took nearly the whole length of his cock in her mouth. She held him there for a few seconds then pulled back. Looking up at him Andy could see her blue eyes glistening in lust as she took his cock in her mouth again. This time she pushed her mouth down until she held all his cock in her mouth. He could see her fighting not to gag on him as she sucked hard on his cock in her mouth.

She began to slide her mouth up and down his cock. Each time she took his whole cock deep into her mouth. As she sped up he could feel the head of his cock brushing against the back of her throat. He could see that she was fighting not to gag but she kept on taking all his cock. Andy moaned and gasped as her lips slipped up and down his cock. She got faster and faster, sucking hard on him and licking her tongue around his cock. She reached one small hand up to wrap her fingers around the base of his cock. Holding him still she began to move rapidly up and down his sucking hard on him. Andy gasped at the feel of her mouth moving along his cock.

She licked her tongue up the underside of his cock and then curled it around the head. Andy moaned at the feel. She smiled up at him and licked her tongue wickedly all over the head of his cock. Andy gasped sharply. Then she drew him back into her mouth sucking hard on him and slowly sliding her lips up and down him. She began to rub his balls with her other hand running them between her small fingers. Andy moaned and gasped loving the sensation. Again she began to slide all of his cock into her mouth. This time she was slowly sliding her mouth up and down him sucking hard on him as she did. Her blue eyes looked up at him glistening in the lightning. Andy groaned as he could feel his orgasm building. The sight of his cock vanishing totally into her mouth increased the eroticism of her oral skills. He wrapped his fingers into her hair like she had with him earlier as she brought him closer to cumming.

"Oh Helen you're going to make me cum." He gasped as a warning to her feeling his orgasm was close. Her eyes glistened wildly and she sucked harder on him. He gasped deeply as he felt that familiar feeling in his groin that meant he was about to cum. Helen slid her mouth up his cock just before he came. Gasping he pushed her back down. She did not resist instead she lowered her mouth down onto him taking the whole of his cock in her mouth as he came letting his cum pump into her throat. Her eyes widened slightly but she did nothing else except hold herself still and swallowing his cum as it filled her mouth and slid down her throat. Andy gasped deeply as he came holding her head until he had pumped all his cum into her mouth.

Without saying anything he pulled her to her feet and kissed her hard then pushed her back onto the bench. He sank down kneeling between her legs and guiding his still hard cock into her tight pussy. With a hard thrust he entered her pushing his cock deep inside her.

"Oh yes," she gasped as he pushed into her. "Fuck me please." She moaned. Andy began to thrust hard into her, pushing his cock deep into her tight little pussy as hard as he could. Helen clung to the edge of the bench as he rammed into her body. Andy kissed her lips and neck constantly as he fucked her hard. Beneath him he could feel her small body rocking each time he thrust into her. Her legs wrapped around his waist pulling him into her. Andy gripped her shoulders as he slammed into her pussy hard. He could feel her opening around his hard cock, tight and wet around him with each thrust. She was gasping and moaning under him, squealing wildly with each thrust.

Helen sank back onto the bench pulling him down onto her. Her legs were still wrapped around his body but now her hands clung to his shoulders her fingers digging into his skin. He could see her face, screwed up in wild passion. Her were eyes tightly closed and her mouth open gasping with each thrust into her. He held his weight up with one hand resting on the bench by her head and looked down. Each hard thrust into her sent a shudder through her small body. He could feel her thighs gripping him tightly holding her against him. Her chest rose and fell in rapid breaths. Rain dripped down off his chest onto her stomach. He reached his free hand up and took hold of one breast. His fingers rubbed at the nipple. He could still feel every nuance of shape and form of her nipple.

Above them the storm blasted across the sky. Off to one side Andy heard another tree being torn apart by a lightning strike. Helen jumped beneath him at the sound. His lust seemed to be fuelled by the power of the storm. He took her hard, thrusting his cock deep into her tight pussy. She responded wildly also seemingly fuelled by the storms power.

"Yes, oh yes, ram into me, fuck my pussy hard." She gasped and moaned urging him on. He squeezed at her breast, pawing at it. His thrusts slammed into her, piercing her body. She gripped his shoulders and clung to him with her legs. Her squeals becoming wilder and shriller with each thrust. Andy thrust in and out of her breathing hard as he fucked her. Her squeals of passion urging him on, making him go faster and harder. Then suddenly her body went ridged, her felt her legs tighten around him. With a high pitched squeal Helen came calling out his name repeatedly as she did. He felt her pussy ripple with her orgasm as he thrust in and out of her. She gasped deeply and wildly until her orgasm died then sank back onto the bench. Andy kept up his deep thrusts into her.

"God that felt so good." She gasped. "All it needs now is for you to cum in me."

"I'm happy to do that if you want." He hissed back.

"Like this or is there so way you want to fuck me first." Andy looked at her then glanced out into the wood. There was something he wanted to do, something he had seen when she had first ridden his cock. He stopped thrusting and pointed towards a fallen tree trunk.

"I want to bend you over that tree and fuck you from behind." He told her, and then added. "And I want to cum in your ass." He had no reason to say it, other than his blood was boiling in his veins. His lust was high and he felt empowered by the fury of the storm. The near miss of the tree and the wildness of their lovemaking stripped away any fear from him. As he said the words a massive clap of thunder made their shelter shudder, her eyes widened in shock. Suddenly all his fears reappeared. She pulled herself from under him looking him in the eyes.

"You really want to do that?" She asked slowly. He nodded carefully hoping he had not just ruined everything. She stood up slowly moving away from him. In the half light he could see her backing from him naked apart from her black skirt. She reached the tree and lent against it her hands resting on the damp bark. Andy felt as if time froze for a second. A bolt of lightning shot across the sky in its bright flash Helen turned and lent forwards over the tree. She reached back and pulled her skirt up over her buttocks. Looking back at him she said:

"Do it!" It was Andy's turn to stare wide eyed. He stood and walked towards her slowly. It felt as if this was all a dream, a wild fantasy. He reached where she was stood and looked down at her. Her legs and buttocks were pale in the half light of the storm. She rested her arms on the tree and smiled back at him. Andy slid his fingers round her hips as he guided his cock into her pussy. He thrust into her hard and she gasped. His fingers tightened around her hips as he began to thrust in and out of her. She gasped and moaned as his cock pushed deep into her tight pussy. Andy gasped deeply thrusting in hard and deep. Her pussy felt even tighter around his cock and for some reason he could feel even more of her as he thrust in to her. He fucked her hard hearing her gasp and moan. Her fingers gripped the bark of the tree as he thrust into her. She turned her head to look back at him, her eyes glistened and the rain water splashing on her cheeks.

"Fuck my ass." She said softly. Andy stopped his thrusts and pulled his cock out of her pussy. Slowly he guided himself to her anus. Helen looked back at him biting her bottom lip as he pressed the head of his cock against her ass. Looking down Andy thought her ass look small next to his cock, but oh so sexy. He pushed forwards watching as his cock slid into her. Helen gasped and he felt her tense. Her ass was tight around his cock and he pushed hard against the resistance of her ass. Helen hissed louder and he glanced up to see her eyes screwed tight. She was biting her bottom lip so hard she had almost drawn blood. Andy stopped pushing scared he was hurting her. She reached back with her one hand and rested her fingers on his hip. She tried to pull him towards her.

"Don't stop, just take my ass now." She hissed. He nodded slowly then pushed into her again. Again he felt her ass tighten around him as she hissed and tensed. He pushed against her but could not get any deeper into her without using force. She looked back at him her fingers still on his hip. He clenched his lips together and tightened his fingers around her hip. He took a deep breath in slid out slightly then thrust in hard. He felt her ass resist him for a second then his cock forced past the tense muscles into her.

"Shit!" Helen gasped sharply. Holding her still Andy began to thrust in and out of her ass. "Fuck god oh unn fuck." Helen hissed as he thrust in and out. He continued to thrust in feeling her fingers digging into his hip. "Oh god that's so hard." She muttered looking back at him.

"I can stop if you want." He said but she shook her head.

"Not now, keep going." He nodded and continued to thrust into her ass. If he had thought her pussy was tight her ass was tighter. He gasped having to thrust hard to push his cock deep into her. She twisted to lean over the tree both hands resting on the bark. He thrust faster into her fucking her ass hard. His thrust pushing her forwards until she was lying on the tree with him resting almost on top of her. He pushed his cock into her ass hard and fast. Helen squealed and gasped deeply and wildly. Her head rocked rapidly with each hard thrust, her hair flicking streams of rain as it flew in the air. Andy reached one hand up to grip the back of her neck holding her still and thrusting in hard. By now he was thrusting in as hard as he could. Her body rocked under him against the tree and he could hear her wild squeals as he fucked her ass. Glancing down he watched as his cock slid in and out of her ass. The light from the storm made her skin seem paler than normal. Her ass and legs showed up bright against the dark of the tree. His cock seemed too thick and long to be able to enter her tiny ass. Yet as he watched it slid into her right up to its base with each thrust.

She pushed up and back, thrusting her ass towards him as he fucked her. He moved his hand from her hip under to grab one breast. Then he grabbed the other breast with his other hand. He pulled her back against him squeezing her breasts into her ribs with his fingers. She was squealing loudly as he fucked her ass hard.

"God oh god Andy! Fuck so hard, god too much oh god yes. Fuck my ass oh Andy, no don't, stop." She moaned and squealed in a long stream of words. He grunted in reply pushing himself to keep going fighting against the need to cum.

"God I'm close to cumming." He gasped to her. She laughed and squealed on hearing his words.

"Oh god yes Andy, cum in my ass." She shouted. "Fuck it until you cum in me." He ran one hand back up to her neck pushing her forwards over the tree and ramming into her hard. "Unn yes oh fuck Andy god so hard."

"I want to cum, want to fuck your ass hard and cum in it."

"God yes!" He thrust in harder, ramming into her ass as hard as he could manage. "Unn so hard, too hard fuck Andy not so. Oh god yes cum please do it." Helen squealed loudly her fingers ripping at the bark. Her body shook wildly with each thrust into her. Andy felt himself getting closer to cumming. His need grew each time he thrust into her. He grunted through clenched teeth determined to not stop until her came. Helen had stopped speaking, only able to squeal and gasp now. Andy felt the rain beating against him. A bolt of lightning light up the sky, a second later thunder seemed to rip apart the air. Andy came gasping sharply and burying his cock deep into Helen's ass. She gave a wild squeal of passion as he came he felt her body shudder under him. They held still frozen together in their moment of passion.

Then Helen collapsed onto the tree as he pulled out of her his having pumped all his cum into her ass. He staggered back against the shelter breathless and shocked by the wild act they had just both taken part in. Helen twisted round to face him her eyes wide and her face aglow with wild lust. They stared at each other breathless and amazed. Then Andy pushed towards her and enveloped her in his arms. She kissed him hard on the lips then gave a wild exulting laugh.

"God that was the best sex I've ever had. You can fuck my ass again any time." She shouted.

"Whenever you want." He said. "But we better head back before Rach sends out a search party." Helen laughed and nodded. The two of them dressed quickly in their drenched and muddy clothes. They headed through the wood as the storm, which seemed to have faded as their lovemaking ended, drifted away. Reaching the cars they found Rach and Stephen sat in their car. Rach climbed out on seeing them and ran towards them. She stopped when she saw the state they were in and stared at them for a second then gave a satisfied laugh and turned away. Before she headed back to her car she glanced back with a smug 'I told you' look on her face. Andy looked at Helen and they both laughed then kissed hard before walking hand in hand back to his car.

walkwolf2
walkwolf2
68 Followers
12