The Picture of Dorian Gray Pt. 01-03

Story Info
Life isn't fair but it can be fun.
9.3k words
3.2
25k
18

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acdd123
acdd123
872 Followers

In 'The Picture of Dorian Gray' the picture absorbed all of the main character's evil energy and it was the picture that aged so that the man could stay young and handsome.

Helen was to discover that the same concept applied to her marriage. The more badly she treated her loving man, the more she denied him sex and sought huge cock from an endless list of admirers, the hotter she became and all the ageing, weight, ill health and depression fell on her doting husband. It seemed the worse she treated him, humiliated him, cheated on him, hid her money from him, the more her eyes sparkled, her skin shone and her body dominated every room she walked into.

A story in 7 parts -- but be warned, in each chapter Helen isn't very nice to her loving man so if that upsets you get ready to waste more of your life reading another of my stories that you find absolutely terrible in every way. You would think someone pays some of you to read these stories, you seem so compelled to do so even though you hate every one of them and want the story to be different every time. This one is just the same but I am sure you will battle through to the end in order to be outraged by it. There is no happy ending. Sometimes life bends over backwards to be unfair, especially when the beneficiary has the ability to bend whichever way you need her to. For every incredible fuck, there is a consequence. Not in this world does the evil and pain rest in a painting but on a husband who secured the woman of his dreams only for her life plan to get in the way. There are two camps of readers here, those who fall to Helen's charms and those that wish her to fall with a crashing bump. There seems to be just one road leading to an inevitable, inexorable ending but perhaps there can be a happy ending, depending on your perspective.

Part 1 - Introduction

Helen is really hot, always has been. She has sparkling dark intelligent eyes, shiny short stylish dark hair and a sensational figure. She has very shapely toned, tanned legs, they are strong and athletic with definition as her calves managed to look shapely yet muscular and powerful. She kept herself fit but with her careful diet and strenuous sex life, she didn't need much time in the gym. Her firm flat stomach was on show often as she wore tops that showed off her midriff. Tops that would have reached her waist but for the huge, full, solid, firm and natural mounds they had to contain. These spectacular tits outgunned nearly everyone she met but she didn't count fat saggy tits full of lard in that comparison. She was bright and ambitious, she wanted the good things in life and was equipped to get them. She arrived at university ready for life and found that she was better than anyone else at one thing -- illicit sex. She fucked her professors so well that they would give her a first on every paper. The professors' wives befriended her as a star student and as a lovely young woman whilst their husbands wrote her essays for her and pleaded to fuck her more often.

Her female friends envied her looks, her body, her popularity and her academic success achieved without seemingly having to work hard. Without ever being discovered, Helen fucked the boyfriends of each of her closest friends, regularly. These young men dreamt about Helen's body, they lusted after her and without exception, when given the chance, they outperformed her boyfriend.

Yes, Helen had a steady boyfriend throughout university. A friend from home, Nathan was slightly overweight, he wore glasses and enjoyed a drink and a curry. He was a normal young student on the face of it. He had struck the jackpot as Helen latched on to him as they moved away from their home village and he couldn't believe his luck when they became an item. Neither could anyone else and people would often say quietly to Helen: "You could do so much better than Nathan" and Helen would look shocked and accuse them of being unkind and insisted that the pair were a match made for each other. "I think he is part of my life plan" she said with a warm smile whenever she was asked about their future when they were together.

Nathan would get defensive when people challenged why they were together:

"It is because we love each other, you should try it!" he said sharply to one guy who was questioning how he could have landed such a prize.

So that was Helen and Nathan. Both got good degrees, Helen secured a First and Nathan a Two One and they moved to London to seek out work. Helen left a trail of quiet devastation in her wake from her university adventures as she ruined the prospects for many relationships as men couldn't help but compare the flat, plain boring girlfriends and wives they were left with against Helen's fucking hot busty body they had drilled in so many illicit sex encounters.

Stage one in our story finishes with a simple exchange over dinner in their first week together in London:

"Will you marry me Helen?" Nathan asked nervously. "It would be an honour if you became the future Lady Drake."

"Nathan, you're my man. I will, you are part of my life plan," Helen said and smiled warmly at her fiancé.

Part 2 -- a job interview

Nathan identified the opportunity for 2 well paid graduate jobs at a large bank. "The salary is very good but the opportunity for bonuses is obscene," Nathan said laughing. "We would be rolling in it if we both got jobs there. With your First, you will have a great chance, Helen."

In fact, they both got interviews and sailed through to the second stage as they were both confident and well qualified. They were greeted for the second interview by a fierce looking older woman with grey hair who Helen immediately found intriguing as her cold ruthless grey eyes seemed to stare into her eyes and know who or what Helen was and her imposing and somewhat impressive statuesque presence almost seemed to challenge Helen as she ignored the others that stood there. "My name is Doris and I will be running this assessment day. There are six of you and the top two will be taken on in Mr Hanson's team which deals with international business and focuses only on transactions worth north of £50 million. There is a written test, a practical assessment and a private interview with Mr Hanson for the top 3 in the first 2 tests. He needs to work closely with the people chosen so the interview determines the final result but only the top 3 get to that point."

...

"What did you think of Doris?" Helen asked Nathan after the first test.

"Scary," he replied.

"Yeah I know."

"But impressive I guess."

"Impressive in what way Nathan?" Helen teased her fiancé.

"Just sort of, well ehh..."

"Her tits, spit it out, you are not a baby. Do you think they are bigger than mine? Not many are."

"Uhh well..."

"You think she might be, well honey," she said bending forward "sorry you are saddled with such a flat chested girl," she said as her huge golden globes strained over the top of her white top and black blazer. "Should I be worried if you end up working under busty Doris?"

"Fuck Helen, you know I love you, you are so hot and your tits are..."

"Mr Drake, perhaps we could all start preparing for stage 2," said a firm crisp voice above him and he had to look up through her enormous chest to the stern unsmiling face of Doris.

"Uhh, yes of course Mss, uhh Mrs uhh"

"It is Doris or Mrs Williams if you prefer?"

Helen just smiled at her boyfriend's discomfort.

...

The scores from the written test were put on a board an hour after they finished it. Nathan was in second, Helen in fourth place of the 6. She wasn't pleased but then despite being bright and very able, she was used to getting her results without having to bother with hard work and she thought life's offerings would simply continue to fall into her lap. Nathan felt the competitiveness in her and tried to be encouraging but she was well behind on the scores which surprised him as she had aced everything at uni.

A very earnest young man named Malcolm led the scores by some margin. They had to review documents before the practical assessment and Helen was floundering. Nathan, however, seemed confident. The first two participants, in fifth and sixth place, were called to their practical assessment and Doris was clearly running one test whilst some nondescript guy was taking the other session. Nathan and third placed Luisa went into their practical session leaving only Malcolm and Helen waiting. Nathan wished his fiancé had at least wished him luck but she barely acknowledged him as he walked by. Instead she crossed one thigh high over the other, causing her short tight skirt to slide even higher and reveal all of her glorious shapely tanned legs. Helen noticed that not only her husband to be but also Malcolm, Luisa and Doris had their eyes fixed on her.

Doris walked with him to the presentation and started with an unusual question:

"Now that you have stopped staring at that girl's body, perhaps we can begin."

"Oh uhh, sorry she is my girlfriend."

"Does that mean you are allowed to ogle her body and shower it with praise during this interview assessment day?"

"Uhh well, I'm sorry."

"You said you are sorry already, what is your excuse for staring at my body too?" she asked leaning forward and forcing his eyes to drift to her deep cavernous cleavage.

Doris had him where she wanted him, flustered and totally discombobulated. He performed poorly despite knowing and understanding the issues covered in the assessment superbly.

...

When the final two came to be called, Malcolm had surprisingly decided to drop out of the process and had just left.

"Do you know why Helen?" Doris said smiling knowingly at her.

"Who knows, I think he isn't so much of a people person and must have panicked."

Malcolm had been a virgin when Nathan had left the room half an hour earlier. Helen prided herself on being resourceful and by the time the twenty-five-minute wait had ended, Helen had convinced Malcolm to drop out and had not only drained his young inexperienced balls effortlessly but had milked every answer from him too for the practical assessment.

"Not very impressive written work Helen, I expected better with your cv, much better," Doris said coldly.

The practical test however went well and Helen was full of bright ideas. After one of them, Doris raised an eyebrow and said:

"Great answer, it is a point only Malcolm raised in his written test."

"Well I should get a good score for it then."

"One final question Helen, a £2 billion deal is at make or break, Mr Hanson has worked on it for 18 months and the businessman says that on reflection he is going to pull out and do the deal with another bank. What can you as a lowly junior do to save the day?"

Helen started to panic, Malcolm had provided no clever answer to this unexpected question. She started to ramble, knowing she was talking meaningless shit. What could a junior employee do to influence a £2 billion deal.

She was interrupted by Doris; "I thought I saw something in you this morning but clearly not. I will give you the same chance I have given each candidate. Turn around and look at the poster, think carefully and honestly and give me your answer again. This is the only question Mr Hanson is really interested in, the rest is paper filling for HR.

Helen turned and looked at the poster. She thought for a few seconds and the penny dropped.

She turned with an arrogant smile and said to Doris:

"I would fuck him, Doris."

"Naturally Helen, that is the answer I gave to Mr Hanson when he recruited me fifteen years ago," Doris said without a smile as she rose to leave and leaned forward. Helen saw the enormous bulging cleavage fighting to explode out of Doris' blouse as she had clearly undone a couple of buttons whilst Helen's back had been turned. Helen laughed confidently, she would fit in well here.

Helen smiled as she looked again at the poster. It simply read in 2 bold lines of black text:

What are you really good at?

What makes you special?

As soon as she read those lines she remembered why life had been so kind to her at every step. She was hot and she exploited that fact with every breath she took.

Doris turned at the door and said:

"There is one problem with your plan Helen."

"What is that Doris?"

The older woman raised an eyebrow at the confident familiarity with which Helen now addressed her suddenly.

"You would have already fucked him by that stage in the deal. It only took you half an hour with Malcolm."

"Ha ha," Helen chuckled confidently. "And you think this businessman would have walked away from the deal?"

"Well the interview with Mr Hanson is designed to answer that question."

"This is my sort of place Doris."

"But not your fiance's?"

"Of course not, he needs to be kicked to the curb. Do you think Mr Hanson will black ball him from every job he goes for in this industry ... if I ask him nicely?

"If you weigh Mr Hanson's huge balls in your hands and smile sweetly I think Mr Hanson would happily kick that pervert's shrivelly shrunken little peanuts until they were black. You want to crush that inadequate fat shrimpy dick, Mr Hanson will happily oblige. Nathan will regret the day you both walked in here. I love the fact that you hate him, God this is going to be hot," said Doris in a frenzy.

"It is just part of my life plan," said Helen calmly.

...

Nathan walked into his interview with David Hanson and saw this tall, immaculately dressed man in a grey suit with a tanned complexion, handsome and confident with hard aggressive eyes with a hint of sparkle to go with the malice. He was bald and in his mid-40s and he carried his powerful look off effortlessly. He looked at Nathan as if he was something he had stepped in and his interview was relentless in its attack on the credibility and very masculinity of the man in front of him. It started with the following questions:

1 "Why should I employ a person with a second-class degree? Your fiancée isn't second class but you are.

Nathan tried to hold his ground but the questions just became more personal.

2. Why would I want a pudgy fat man in my team? This is hard, demanding work and all you look fit for is a heart attack.

3. You look pasty, pale and ugly. Do you think you will impress clients? Do you think your fiancée will impress them more?

The barrage continued and it became clear to Nathan that not only did this man not rate him but he wouldn't let it go at that, he was going to degrade him.

"I would never employ a person like you, Doris said you are a pervert who has spent the whole day ogling her body as well as your fiancee's. Do you deny it?"

"I think I should just leave, sir. If I am not getting the job, I see little point...

"I see every point in continuing. I want to understand why your fiancée, who I might give a job to, wants to be with a ... what is the word ... well with you?"

"Well that isn't your business Mister Ha..."

"It is of course my business to understand the attributes of potential staff, their decision-making abilities, their...". He reaches forward and turned the large screen in the room on and it showed Helen sitting in the waiting area, legs crossed talking presumably to Doris. "Their other attributes, I was going to say. Do you want me to give it to her?

"Uhh what?"

"To give her the job?"

"Well, ehh if she wants it..."

Hanson interrupted again: "If she wants it, you are happy for her to work closely with me, to be away for weeks... with me... to prioritise my needs ahead of yours on a daily basis."

"Helen knows her own mind."

"Do you think she will like me?"

"No, not really but you are the boss and..."

"And the boss needs big balls. I have always said that to sit in this chair you need huge balls. You don't have huge balls do you Nathan?"

"Err what, I am not answering that, I am leaving," but Nathan made no attempt to stand. Hanson turned to the screen to look at Helen:

"You don't have the balls to get the job done."

Nathan was far from clear whether Hanson was referring to international banking or something more personal relating to Helen. He responded with some fire for the first time:

"Listen I may not be getting this job and I may lack experience and be rough around the edges but Helen loves me and I support any decision she makes."

"Interesting wording," Hanson responded and he picked up the phone to Doris:

"Ask Helen if Nathan has big balls." Hanson flicked a switch and suddenly they were listening to Doris relaying the question to Helen.

She responded quickly:

"I hope he isn't questioning Nathan's manhood." Nathan smiled at the loyalty of the defence put up by Helen. "Nathan is a wonderful kind man and I am not marrying him for the size of his balls."

"I didn't think so," muttered Hanson with a smirk.

"She doesn't mean it like that."

"Doris, despite that elegant answer from his fiancée, Mr Drake here insists that she didn't mean he had tiny balls by her previous answer so I am going to ask a direct question and I expect a direct answer. Are his balls huge or shrivelled, which is the more accurate description?"

Helen paused and looked up at the camera and smiled:

"Please tell Mr Hanson that size must be comparative and one person's huge is pretty average for someone else."

"Dodging the question to save your face, Drake, true loyalty."

Helen's voice was still coming through but Helen said to Doris, pretending she didn't realise every word could still be heard by the men:

"But between you and me Doris, factually they are about the size of shrivelled peanuts." Hanson roared with laughter. "Is that normal Doris?" Helen asked innocently.

"The truth will out Nathan, shrivelled peanuts. I credit myself for good judgment and you don't have the balls for the job. Wait downstairs with Luisa until I have finished with Helen."

...

Nathan was stunned by the turn of events and went up to Helen in the waiting room:

"We heard you, the comment about my balls, Helen why did you say that?"

Helen leant in and smiled and said quietly:

"Well I was trying to be kind, didn't it work?"

"Just don't take it, we don't need it and he is horrible."

"Thanks for the warning hon," she said and walked towards Hanson's office.

Doris shook her head at the young man and said: "He is still listening Nathan."

...

Helen walked into Hanson's office. Rather than sitting across from him she strolled round his desk and invaded his personal space, she stood above him and he devoured her curves with his piercing eyes. He looked at her long stilettos and her incredibly toned, well defined shapely calf muscles that Helen prided herself on and up her toned thighs to her ripe firm arse. She unbuttoned her blazer and dropped it on his desk and leaned over him so that he was looking through her deep cleavage to her sparkling pretty eyes.

Casually she reached for his groin and cupped it.

"Always good to get a comparison, no shrivelled peanuts problem there," she said smiling.

Hanson was arrogant and he simply leaned across his desk and said:

"I want you to understand what working here is like. I am the dominant male and what I want I get. Anyone I want. Watch this."

He started playing something on his computer and it appeared on the screen in the room. She turned to face the screen but continued to hold what felt like a rock-hard rolling pin in his trousers.

The screen showed a heading Scene 1:

It cut to the same office she was currently in and 2 people standing sheepishly in front of Hanson. One was a burly overweight guy and the other a slim young woman.

Hanson bellowed at them:

"Incompetent fuckwits. We have lost this deal because you failed to see this coming. I hate working with incompetent morons and the only blessing is that I have the power to stop them working with me. Get out of my site, both of you." The man looked pale and shocked, the woman was close to tears.

acdd123
acdd123
872 Followers