All Comments on 'The Pilgrimage Ch. 02'

by bob54z

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent

Without doubt, this is one of the finest stories, on any subject, I've read anywhere.

A couple of points: 1. the sex actually gets in the way. It's tossed in without lead up and just doesn't fit.

2. Your description of the "terrorists" does not fit with Saudi operations. They have enough money to just buy the arms (or have them donated by the US government). And regardless of what TV says, Al Qaeda is a US/CIA op. From start to finish, always was, always will be. They are used to draw out radicals, but Al Qaeda itself is not an enemy. Same for ISIS - why would any Arab group adopt a name with English initials? Why does Israel fly out wounded ISIS to their hospitals and release them when healed? Why do they wear masks and gloves (to hide white skin?)? Why have they NEVER attacked Israel - the biggest enemy of the Muslim world?

Your description of corruption of corporate heads, murder, etc., is actually Israeli, Mossad, ops. A way to hide their involvement ("by deception do war" is the Mossad motto), blame it on someone else and have a false flag attack. Do a search for False flag operations and you'll see the point.

3. For shipboard operations, Morrigan should adopt the Army method of calling "At Ease" when a superior officer enters a dinning facility or work area. That prevents spillage of food (dinning) or stopping operations that may be vital (or dangerous to remove attention from - machine shop comes to mind as well as ship steerage) while calling for quiet in the area and advising a superior has just entered the area. It would provide the "less pomp" she is looking for without disruption.

taco1085taco1085over 5 years ago
yes

Love the story, the plot and all the characters.... thanks for a great read while I am waiting for my favorite story to continue since the babies are being born....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbob54z@bob54z
553 Followers
Chapter 15a of Creation's Guardian has been posted here:Patreon page https://www.patreon.com/user?u=21596836 Apologies to my readers. I've been away far too long. CG15 is in the works and I hope to have it published soon. also I now have a Patreon page https://www.patreon.com...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES