All Comments on 'The Pilgrimage Ch. 05'

by bob54z

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TLB1981TLB1981over 5 years ago

Please continue.

TLB1981TLB1981over 5 years ago

Did you get that great power line from spiderman.

taco1085taco1085over 5 years ago
wow

love where this is all going, cant wait to read the future chapters... plz continue.... thanks

bob54zbob54zover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the comments. Actually I've never seen Spiderman. The great power line is my version of "absolute power corrupts absolutely." I actually thought it was original.

TLB1981TLB1981over 5 years ago

Peter Parker learned that lesson after his uncle Ben was killed after he let the theft go by at,a wrestling event.

ThitabeThitabeover 5 years ago
Great story

I made you a favorite author when you were writing Creations Guardian. I saw the reference to that story when you talked about "The Maker of All Things". I really love this story line and I look forward to the next chapter. Please don't wait 6 months to post it. I have no problem with reading long chapters,(8 to 20 pages) but If it means seeing chapters more often I would rather read two 4 page chapters then one 8 page chapter as it allows me to better remember the story line and not feel lost trying to remember what has happened in the past. I do look forward to reading the next chapter soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbob54z@bob54z
Chapter 15a of Creation's Guardian has been posted here:Patreon page https://www.patreon.com/user?u=21596836 Apologies to my readers. I've been away far too long. CG15 is in the works and I hope to have it published soon. also I now have a Patreon page https://www.patreon.com...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES