All Comments on 'The Pill Ch. 01'

by destodes777

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow

A truly impressive number of typos and spelling mistakes. Edit your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Get an EDITOR!

It's "solace", not "solstice"!

That is only the most eggregious of your grammar and word-choice issues.

As I said in the title, Get an Editor! ...or spend much more time self-editing, but I would discourage that because self-editing can be much more difficult (and time-consuming) a path to get quality writing results than having a second-or-more-set-of-eyeballs-and-brain(s) editor.

Unless/until an editor is enrolled to help you (and if you did have one, then please get a better one!), please skip future chapters, as they will not be very appealing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Is Martha a rapist?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
um yuck

seriously, please find an editor

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very original ;)

I like it, don't worry too much about the grammar police, but it could use some polishing. The story is very original and I LIKED IT !

Thanks for making the effort to share your fantasy. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Almost unreadable because literals and typos.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdestodes777@destodes777
757 Followers
Hey to all my followers, Thank you all for the patience. I am always so lucky to have such devoted readers. To those of you who have messaged me inquiring about me, I thank you. To the few who I have been emailing consistently and fallen off on communicating with, I apologiz...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Pill Series Info