All Comments on 'The Pimp Ch. 03'

by patric

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great

Good to see you back with another great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well told story

A great story told from a different angle with a good ending of promise. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Part 3...OMG....

I loved it!! I am a 49 yo white wife and a mother of two, and I have to tell you that this story was one of the HOTTEST I have ever read. As a sexually submissive, natural blond, who's Husband/Sir makes me become His slut and 'shares' or 'gives me' to other men to use sexually, and especially Black Bulls both in public and in private. I have been made to do everything...and I do mean Every Thing that she was made to do, and things she didn't do to Black Men....yes, even eating out their asses an doing ATM on their big nasty dicks straight from deep inside my own ass to my mouth for cleaning just like He did her while my Husband watches and photos everything they make me do or that they do to me.

So, I was able to picture every act in my head and re-live all the times I have "been there, done that" myself. Please keep writing...the humiliation and degradation, of dirty names and slutty dress and actions that are forced apon us women like me and her is a very large part of the turn-on and makes us wet and horny as hell, to the point of doing anything demanded of us, even begging them to do it, anywhere we are at...even in front of total strangers in public places.

love

catt....(AKA cattlovesdark@gmail and on facebook.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love it

I love this type of story. Great way you took the time to show how she was reeled in and was played. This is my number one fetish. I have arranged for married white women to start taking black cock two different times and love it. The more proper they are the better it is. I love to see them as they give in and spread their legs so a big black cock can enjoy that sweet white pussy. I know that sight and the nastiness will stick in their mind for the rest of their life. The way they lay back and trade their body and anything else for drugs and black dick is unbelievably hot. They let themselves become cum dumps for anyone that feeds them. The more the black men use her the better she likes it. Yea I'm perverted and i have learned to accept it. Most white women are whores anyway they just need to feel like they have no choice and then watch how easy they are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sweet

Been awhile since I’ve read this story. Still hot and love it. The comment above this is me also and I still cum so easy thinking of this. It took me many years to accept how I am and for me to admit that the hottest situation I would love to see is my wife being like her. Me knowing a black guy who deals drugs and enjoys playing with the women that come around even if they are married to guys he knows. I’ve set up other white women for him to fuck and he knows it excites me so when he accidentally sees my wife I can tell he wants to fuck her next. He starts getting me high and talking about how easy most women are, asking if I have nude pictures of my wife. I’m so excited my hands shake and he starts laughing telling me how I obviously think my wife would love blackdick in her. I’m embarrassed and unzipping his pants put his fat black dick out telling me to look at it. Amazed at how thick it is I can feel myself blush as I try to not look at it. Me being stoned he reaches over and sliding a hand around my neck pulls my mouth down to it as I try to tell him no but laughing he say my wife and me are going to suck before he’s done. I would love seeing her doing coke and laying back as he humiliates her,teaching her to love it and cum for his fat blackdick. Seeing her cum as she calls herself whatever he wants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

love the story, wish she was a BBW, i have BBW wife that had black cock in all her holes

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle7 months ago

Great story. I hope you finish her journey and let us know how you want it to go. Please finish

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous