All Comments on 'The Pink Circle Ch. 01'

by Frocto

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeabout 8 years ago

Uhrm, just a question or two: How did the 3 of them make it onto the campus of an university?

How do we keep them from breeding? Ever?

It's obvious that Over-eager is rearing to demand the reigns from Fridgedaire so that he can be the one to make sure Vacant doesn't fill the flask with toilet-water or bite her toenails after wearing second-hand shoes. With his very one-wheeled attention-span and her completely frayed one, will the two of them remember to have his balls tied, because she sure as shit won't remember to take the pill. Having them breed just won't do, whether with each other or with strangers who have had too much to drink and don't know what they're doing. I'm very worried.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
An editor

Get one and try again. This was awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More

Great story! Please go on. More big breast talk.

Midnightsan143Midnightsan143almost 5 years ago
Eeeh.....

This was kinda female boner killing, you seem to be a decent writer but it comes off like those old clop erotic roleplays on a furry forum (and I would know) and the character of Fluttershy is not even close to where she was in 2016, no way would Fluttershy actually fall for this guy, not even the Fluttershy from the first season! She did stand up to a firebreathing dragon when she was terrified of it when her friends were hurt AND she is as freakishly smart as Twilight from the first episode, kindness doesnt equal doormat. Your stories seem to have similar wordings and themes though, nothing of actual substance from what I have seen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous