The Pink Circle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frocto
Frocto
179 Followers

"You look great~ Almost like a real forest nymph ready to seduce some human men and get their cocks up and throbbing~ Mmm, of course I mean that in the nicest possible way!"

He sat down beside her in the grass, slipping an arm around her shoulder and drawing her into his side. The action made her tits loudly clap together, both of those pasties swaying the furthest yet to one side. Her stiff, puffy nipples were fully exposed for a good long moment, the cool breeze hitting them like an electric shock. Her buzzing drones had left her like they'd found a better flower, but then they whipped back, slapping against her nipples enough to heighten her stimulation again! From the moment she'd put them on up till now, her breasts had been constantly stimulated like this~ "How does the lip gloss feel? Not too sticky, I hope~"

Despite having just cum, he was still stiff as a board. With him sitting next to her like that, it was probably pretty obvious to her as well, but he could shrug it off by saying it was a natural risk of the work! If anything, having a perfectly healthy response to her juicy body and resisting his urges to pound her until her eyes crossed just made him more of a gentleman!

He placed a few fingers on her breasts, gently stroking it. "Thankyou sooo much for agreeing to do this photoshoot with me. I'm having so much fun, Fluttershy~ Are you happy with how it's going so far? We could take it even further if you want!"

"Oh, I dunno... I think I'd love to," she smiled, naively, her adorable smile plastered with smooth green lipstick and shiny, drippy "gloss". "I really enjoy it so far. I really feel like I'm getting... back to nature, you know? Just like you said! And I hope this gets people to see the real me. Not that awful stuff from the last calendar! I want people to understand me, and what really makes me... Me! You know?"

She fluttered her long, thickened black lashes at Klein for a second, then went back to talking on her phone. She wasn't exactly clean now, but at least she wasn't quite as dirty anymore, and at least in working order!

"But first," she says, uttering two words that would bring fury to a man with lesser self-control, delaying their lovely photoshoot all the further. "First, I need to call my boyfriend back. He must be worried sick about me! I'll use the video chat, so I'm just going to be over here. I think it only works on my end, we haven't quite figured out how to do fully two-way..." at this point she's basically rambling to herself, as she picks herself up off the clean, fresh grass and sits by the stream, facing Klein, the phone's screen away from him. "We'll only be a few minutes, I just want to make sure he knows I'm okay, that's all. He does worry so!" she purses her shiny green lips.

"Maybe we could show him the great stuff we're doing here?" he asked with a sly smile. He returned with a few large pieces of stiff paper and some markers.

Klein sat down beside her and let her watch as he slowly and carefully wrote,

ALPHA MALES CARE ABOUT THE ENVIRONMENT FIRST

on the first one. He grinned as he passed it to her, making sure it had her approval.

"Hold it up~ It should be the first thing your boyfriend sees when the call goes live, don't you think? He'll be so proud of you~"

He took her phone, still flecked with semen here and there, and held it in front of her, making sure the video feed would be pointed directly at her. Then he paused thoughtfully and leaned forward. "Shift your hands to the middle a tiny bit. Keep going. Keeeep going."

Under his instruction, she moved her hands to the middle until they were beginning to cover up the words and there. "Care" was the first to go, then "About." "The Environment" had been written extra small and she could cover all of it with her palm easily enough. She thought it might be obscuring the message a tiny bit, but Klein probably knew what he was doing!

"Now thrust your fat-ass tits out a bit. Rest 'em on the sign and look provocative! Like you really love a man who cares about the environment! Like you want to just..." Suck his cock. "... Kiss him silly!"

When the phone rang and the video call started, Fluttershy's boyfriend was going to get an eyeful of her holding up a sign that said

ALPHA MALES FIRST

A delightful message to read for sure when you hadn't even dipped into your girl's pussy despite dating her for over a month now. And if he got cranky, all it took show him it was unjustified paranoia was her shifting her finger slightly.

She heard his voice over the loudspeaker almost right away. "Fl-Fluttershy! Do you really believe that?" he asked, a little note of fear and anxiety in his quavering voice.

"Hiiiii, sweetie," Fluttershy cooed, smiling with her plump, glossy green lips. It's really a remarkable color for her, that emerald hue standing out so boldly against her soft, delicate, pale complexion. And as thick and tactless and shiny as that lipstick is, the gooey, glistening "gloss" on top of it really made it pop! Not to mention the fact that it was applied so excessively that slick gloss was starting to run, some of it trailing down her lower lip and to her chin, some of it all but outright dribbling from her top lip down to her bottom as she talked. And with the phone's own camera framing her pretty tightly (and thus, pretty safely!) just around the face and neck, then while it did a good job of hiding her almost fully-nude state, it would also give her boyfriend a pretty close-up view of her new makeup! Of course, without his camera working, one would have to just imagine the look on HIS face.

"Huh?" she pondered just a moment later. "Of course I do!"

"B-but, but-" he stammered. Fluttershy glanced down at the sign, shifting her hands as she tilted it backwards, eyes tracing over the words.

"Yeah, I think that's clear!" she said with a smile, returning her attention to the phone. With the full message exposed, her boyfriend now realized how paranoid he was being. Then again... when she tilted it down, she was showing an awful lot of cleavage. Which top is she wearing, for her shoulders to be bare like that? Or did he just imagine it?

She managed to keep his attention as she chatted with him. His suspicions really had turned out to have been for nothing, and as she cooed and reassured him so nicely, he was placated very quickly

While they were talking on the phone, the camera showing her face clearly, Klein decided to be a little more mischievous... He moved to Fluttershy's side, still holding the camera at arm's length and focused on her, and began messing around with her body...

Here's what her boyfriend saw:

First, one breast started bouncing up and down, the great, soft flesh heaving. He caught a glimpse of some flower petals swaying, and something big and pink and soft, but it must just be a pattern on her shirt. Whatever the pink object was, it was as big as a clothespeg, and looked as stiff as one, too! Then her other breast started to move as well! Someone was dabbing at them with something. Fluttershy kept her eyes forwards, continuing to happily chat with her boy.

Then something large and fleshy-looking suddenly dipped into the frame. It was just a second, but... It had looked like a penis! He vaguely heard a voice in the background saying, "Nnn, the lid on this tube of skin lotion is really tight! Lemme just try opening it on your bits."

Yes, he'd definitely heard "bits." That was definitely the right word. Nobody would dare use some other vulgar term to describe his girlfriend's chest, after all!

He saw that large object jab into her chest again, bouncing her melons vigorously back and forth, rubbing on them. Fluttershy didn't really pay it any attention and just kept chattering away, but subconsciously leaned into the "tube" a tiny bit to assist with getting its fluids out.

The jostling got more vigorous, to the point where the man she was with husked, "Keep your eyes forward, Fluttershy~ This is top secret lotion, really rare stuff!"

"Mmh," the insanely-busty, strangely-innocent girl moaned, absently. Just soft, distant, so many miles away from her boyfriend and so absent-minded at the moment. She leaned forward slightly, her glossy lips and tightly-cropped face taking up most of the frame already, and started to jostle slightly with rhythmic motion. Klein could hear the boyfriend babbling on the other end, and his words ran together in an obnoxious tone that he quickly tuned out. The specifics weren't important. But what is important is how quickly his voice began to falter, how hesitant his words became, and how nervous that tone got as the video chat went on.

Yes, something was jostling his girlfriend from out of frame. It was subtle at first, but even with the frame so carefully aligned, he could see her sort of bumping up and down, in her leaning-forward position.

Fluttershy, of course, was so tuned out it was ridiculous. She didn't even notice her photographer grinding against her, bumping and humping and sliding his eager, meaty prick against the heavy, weighty, big fat tits of hers that were practically bare. And what a feeling! She was smooth and soft in all the right ways, and the warmth between her tits and her chest was like heaven. Her boyfriend was a sucker for passing up on it this long!

Her boyfriend heard the words he desperately hadn't wanted to hear: "It's getting close, it's almost all the way out. Lemme change positions."

And then "Hold them together. You can get a firmer grip on it that way."

The camera started to shift slightly as the male moved from holding it at arm's length while sitting to her right to shifting around in front of her. There was a light thud, almost like the sound of the man sitting his ass down on her knees. Then the camera was being moved again, and he lost vision for a second as fabric covered it up slightly...

He realized the man had dropped the camera inside his shirt pocket, with only part of the glass sticking out! What did he need both hands for, holding the camera was surely more important... He needed to check up on Fluttershy! He was distracted from this thought when he heard a pair of loud, firm claps, like hands closing around Fluttershy's waist. He barely had time to consider the implications before the camera was suddenly bouncing up and down in long, rhythmic bobs. They were slow and steady, like the pounding thrusts that virgin had never experienced!

The camera bounced up and down in Klein's shirt pocket, the full-body bobbing occasionally granting her boyfriend glimpses of things he would've been better off seeing! On a particularly ragged, gasping downward thrust, the camera dipped all the way to Fluttershy's rack, outlining perfectly, for the gawky little nerd, a sight almost too erotic for his eyes...

Fluttershy's melons were bare, huge, splendid, cow-like tits, huge orbs of pale, meaty flesh. Her green-painted fingernails were holding them tightly together, scratching at her own body as she did it, and he got a momentary glimpse of a crotch pounding hard against their underside.

It was so sudden he'd almost immediately assume he'd imagined it. Yes, he'd definitely imagined it~

The next thing he saw was her breasts bouncing lewdly as something slapped against them from in-between, setting the whole endless expanse of rack bouncing! Judging by the way that man with Fluttershy was grunting, he was really close to getting the cap off of the top of lotion and dousing her chest in it! The lengths they were going to for this photoshoot of theirs were truly outstanding~

In their past meeting, Fluttershy had described herself as "absent-minded", "scatterbrained", and "forgetful". But in light of this new development maybe better descriptors would have been "airheaded", "ditzy", and "completely STUPID". Even as she was getting bump-bump-bumped along, jostling visibly up and down while Klein humped his bare, aching cock against and underneath her fat, heavy jugs, she managed to stay totally focused on the conversation, absolutely oblivious to her own molestation. She kept her eyes forward on the phone's camera, even though there was nothing for her to look at, and obligingly, even obediently kept face forward and no questions asked even while flimsy excuses were flying and hot, throbbing cock was stroking against her vulnerable, expansive white titflesh. To call that kind of oversight "scatterbrained" is like calling the stock market crash an "oopsie ". Still, no one was in a better position to point this out than Klein himself, and he seemed perfectly happy with her easily-distracted state. Of course, that point became all the more absurd when her cameraman pocketed her own phone! How could they talk? How could she keep her eyes on it?

It turned out that none of that seemed to matter. Innocent, gullible Fluttershy managed to keep her eyes off the action, never glancing down, even as the horny young man in front of her got more and more overt. He even convinced her to just look up at the sky, ignoring everything that was going on - probably made it easier for her to keep up the conversation, too, without focusing on that phone being all but put away!

And as for her poor boyfriend, well, he was starting to go out of his mind with worry. Some things, some very racy things, were flickering onto the screen from time to time. But between the complete lack of focus, the fuzzy, low-quality picture, the motion blur, and the incredibly brief, sometimes only frames-long glimpses, well he couldn't be sure of what he saw. If anything, the entire spectacle was almost completely subliminal. Even that clearest glimpse he got lasted less than half a second. He could never pin down exactly what he was seeing, even in his almost paranoid concern, but somehow his heart kept beating faster, and subliminal as the images may have been, they got him rather worried - even if he didn't fully, consciously understand why.

The camera's focus did indeed come and go... Klein shifted it back to his hand, gripping Fluttershy's hips with just one hand and started snapping photos, eager to catch as much of the action as possible. When his peak came, he cried out and hit the button over and over, accidentally sending most of them to her poor little boyfriend in the process~

"Hnnnhg! Ahhh... Ahh..."

The last photograph her sad little boyfriend received was one of Fluttershy's gigantic rack, her tits splayed out in either direction, pasties looking more perverted than ever, and a massive, top to bottom trail of thick, smelly, goopy "lotion" running up her chest. She was caked with the stuff, absolutely drenched with it... And at the very bottom of the photo, able to be written of as, say, Klein maybe having his finger over the shutter or something, was a cockhead. A fat one, with a trail of that white stuff connecting the tip to her chest like lewd lovers.

"Mmmn... Oh fuck... I got it... Rub every last drop into your skin, Fluttershy, we want your skin looking healthy and youthful. You want to keep talking to this guy, or shall I hang up?" he asked, sliding his finger over the "End Call" button.

"Ah!" Fluttershy yelped out. Her eyes might be averted, her face partially turned away, but after a finish like that, it was hard to avoid the explosion entirely. Still, at that point she's practically got stars in her eyes, and she'd become cartoonishly oblivious to events unfolding literally right in front of her. The camera still managed to capture some lovely audio, half-hidden as it was. "Oh, I think I got some in my mouth! It's not bad. Kind of salty. Is this lotion safe to ingest? I'm not... poisoned or anything, am I?" her cute little voice squeaked out. It could, potentially, all be totally above-board. But no doubt her boyfriend was all but losing his mind.

...and as much was evidenced by the panicked yelling on the phone. Phrases like "What the hell!" (strong language for him!) and "answer me" and "what's going on" sure seem to pop up a lot, but otherwise Klein wasn't too interested in what's being said. In response to his question, though, Fluttershy perked up, one hand brushing over her chest. "Oh! Yes, that's fine, you can hang up. But I want to maybe send him a handful of pictures to know how well I'm doing, so if you could just snap one or two to send him, and we can get back to work!" she smiles. After all that, she still hasn't lost her naive demeanor!

Klein chuckled playfully as he sat back from the panting, sperm-splattered girl laying on the grass. He idly watched her rubbing his semen into her chest as he ended the call with the helpless little cuck, laughing to himself about how great this had all turned out. "This is gonna be a great calendar... I'll go ahead and send some snippets out... Here's one to your boyfriend, here's one to your father, one to your mother and your sister... Ooh, here's one to the Twilight, I'm sure she'll love that... Heck, I'll send this one to all the members of the Pink Circle, why the heck not."

He continued playing with her phone like it was his own possession, writing down numbers of a few girls here and there. By the time he was done, just about every single person on her friends, family and acquaintances lists had at least one photo of her sperm-splattered chest, if not several!

"You know, I'm feeling refreshed after that, want to go a few more shots?"

--

As Fluttershy smiled and let out a cute "Mmm!", her boyfriend would be sitting alone in his room. Over the next few hours, he'd find himself receiving one delightful after another, fresh and flowing updates on the twists and turns this photoshoot was taking without his supervision. What would he see~?

The first photo he received was one of the beautiful pinkette on all fours, her butt thrust at the camera. Those whopping great tits were grazing the grass, making her look more bovine than woman. A large, strong, male hand was reaching out of the corner of the camera and holding her head by the hair, yanking it all the way back. Her head was being dragged back almost all the way upwards by that strong grip he had on her.

With one hand, she was holding up a sign that had once said, "Animal Cruelty Is Not Good" but the "Animal" party was slightly out of view and her hand was over the "Not." What had once been a stark portrayal of the kind of suffering animals were exposed to at the hands of cruel farmers was now a blunt confession that she liked this rough manhandling treatment!

It showed in her eyes, too. Despite having her head dragged back, her tongue was extended slightly and her eyes were shining. Somehow having her head tugged on like made her pussy tingle, and she was struggling to keep a look of delight off of her face. Struggling and failing!

The detail that stood out the most to him was the pasty over her pussy, where free-flowing pussy juices had almost entirely unstuck it from her body and a slice of labia was clearly visible.

The next photo that flashed on his screen was once no doubt bearing a similar message of oppression and animal cruelty. A high-angle shot of his girlfriend on her knees, hands pressed against her thighs, back arched up to bring her face closer to the camera and push her enormous, nearly bovine tits out all the more. She wore a cheap, makeshift blindfold. In fact, it almost looked like a pair of panties. But so wadded up, it could be anything.

Her mouth was agape, wide, wide open, tongue sticking out. A shiny, glimmering trail of drool dripped down from the tip of her tongue. Drool. Probably drool. Looked like it. And at the bottom of the frame, rather close to her mouth... some kind of photographic error? The photographer probably left his thumb in front of the frame, or something. It's not much. A blur. Just a shadow. Nevermind that it's lined up perfectly with her open mouth...

Frocto
Frocto
179 Followers