The Pink Circle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frocto
Frocto
180 Followers

The next photo he received was one of Fluttershy sitting in the grass. It was one of the most obscene yet, with her legs spread so far apart she was doing the splits, toes extended and pointing in the air. The pasty keeping her fat, dripping pussy mound covered up had peeled off entirely, leaving her completely nude aside from her chest pasties and some fishnet stockings Klein had squeezed her fat, juicy ass into.

Mercifully, her face was out of the shot at least, but what you could see was the sign she was holding up, another cute little protest for animal rights, or a shameless championing of cuckold and adultery with alpha males.

She wasn't even looking at the signs Klein was handing her anymore, just holding them up with a giggle, wanting more than ever to be a wonderful little environmental protester... Especially when he made it so fun!

This one just said "READY FOR PREVENTING SLAUGHTER OF BULLS," and, once again, the word-covering fairy had visited her. This time her hands rendered the message as just "READY FOR BULLS" and judging by the hot pink spot between her thighs, freely-flowing and dripping, she certainly was~

The ridiculously top-heavy and now especially messy young Fluttershy lay panting on the grass, out of breath, but not entirely sure what had gotten her so worked out. It's almost a shame that the most intense, active, and thoroughly invasive part of this whole photoshoot went down with her only barely registering it, mentally, but then that's probably the best way to get away with it in the first place! She lay flat, breasts parted and heavy under their own weight against her chest, her legs spread slightly. Her face - no, her whole body was flushed. Both her hands idly rubbed circles across her belly and between her widely-parted breasts, rubbing the thick, gooey load of cum into her skin, playing with it, smearing it. She paid little attention to it, focusing more on trying to catch her breath. With each rising breath, her nipple pasties bounced, flashing a tiny hint of pink, and as she cooled down they threatened bit by bit to come off completely. And with her thighs just barely parted, that meager pussy-pastie really showed how little it covered, hanging more like a loose flap than a secured sticky, now. It came off a few times, and though she was convinced each time that she found it and replaced it before Klein had a chance to notice, it sure doesn't seem to want to stay on anymore.

--

Back in the forest...

"That should be enough material now..." he said, snapping a few more parting shots. "I have a fun idea... Since we got to know each other so well today, how about we go for a skinny-dip in the river before we head back? I'll pack the camera away and we can go nude, you interested?"

"Oh, well, um, I really don't know..." Fluttershy murmured weakly, evidently still just as shy as ever, despite all that's happened. "That sounds kind of... um, I mean, I have a boyfriend... oh, well, you know that. Of course you know that, we were just talking to him..." she mumbled, tapping her fingers together and sitting up slightly. As she did, her great, massive fat tits swayed, coming together with an audible, wet smack. She almost seemed to wince, and may have said "ouch" very faintly, almost under her breath, as though she didn't consciously notice it happen.

"But, um," she stammered in her typical way, "maybe um, if you really think we have enough material, if you feel like you've really captured me, then maybe we should wrap things up?" she fidgeted a little while speaking, and somehow, looking for something to do, her sticky, messy hands trailed back and started rubbing around the underside of both her tits, doing a little semi-circular motion to stroke the bottom curve, smearing them with slick cum and getting that area all the shinier, even glistening. "Why don't we get one last series, and then call it a day? Anything extra we can put out to a nice animal charity, right?" she smiles, oblivious as ever.

"One last series, mmm? Well, I feel like we've exhausted all the possible options, but... Hmmm!"

He let the words linger in the air, letting her tension build up. She squirmed cutely, not wanting this to end yet and not even understanding why, when he said quite casually, "If you reeaaally want to help out some fuzzy, fluffy little animals, I do have one idea..."

He chuckled as he slipped his shorts off, bringing that throbbing stiffy inches from her face and letting the hot smell get up her small nose. "I've heard that women get a kind of extra sexuality and beauty when they're exposed to a male." He jabbed his penis into her cheek firmly, turning her head slightly as he thrust into her face. A droplet of his semen oozed directly from the shaft and splattered onto her tits. "I'm not suggesting I, you know, POUND YOUR PUSSY, since you've got a boyfriend and all, but maybe if you smell it, touch it, watch me masturbate... Maybe you'll be able to latch onto something you haven't shown the camera yet, mm?"

The titsy young girl stared in disbelief, her eyes wide as Klein wagged and poked his eager prick in front of her face. She inhaled deeply, instinctively, taking in its thick scent. She shivered, involuntarily, and her lips brushed that drippy shaft, along the side, just for a brief second. She blushed all the brighter on realizing it, wiping her mouth in a hurry and apologizing under her breath. Yet still she stayed there, on her knees...

--

At this point, her poor boyfriend's heart was racing, pounding, his eyes were no doubt wide with confusion, disbelief, torn between paranoid overprotection and frantic rationalization, telling himself more than once he was reading into this wrong, that there was an innocent answer to all this, and he was just being too suspicious. But the sweat pouring down his brow didn't stop, and neither did the pictures. His phone beeped with a fresh image.

What he saw was... certainly shocking! His lovely Fluttershy was kneeling in profile, half in focus, with her mouth open wide. In front of her, there stood a man with his pants shoved down around his knees. Fluttershy's expression was one for the record books. A wild blend of fear, confusion, panic, overwhelmed emotion, and even a bit of heady desire. Her eyes spoke volumes.

She held up a thin strip of paper in front of her mouth that said DON'T EAT MEAT. It was covering something. And of course, because it was covering a long, thick gap between her wide-open mouth and the man's crotch, well, imagination may run wild, but obviously that was the intention: suggestion! There's no way what looked like was happening was... ACTUALLY happening, right? No, of course not, it's just an eye-catching effect. Sensationalism.

And that bulge in her cheek is probably her tongue...

Next was a shot from her phone. It seemed like it had been placed on the ground, forgotten for the moment, and a stray flick of the finger had set it to snap a shot. At least, that was the natural assumption!

Fluttershy's feet were just in the bottom corner of the frame. She was laying on her back, that much was obvious, and another pair of feet were between hers, pointing down. She'd spread her legs slightly to accommodate them. A man was lying on top of his girlfriend. There was no doubt a perfectly logical explanation for this that he would arrive at if he just thought about it.

His feverish mind scrambled for any possible reason at all, when the feet began to move. His eyes were slowly drawn back to the screen as he realized it wasn't a still photograph but another video call. His heart sank as he watched what was unfolding on the screen.

The man's feet were moving up and down, slowly at first, like he was moving carefully. Probably he was trying to stand up and was planting his hands to find purchase. Obviously he'd just toppled onto Fluttershy by mistake! But then he kept moving. There was a loud, sticky sound and Fluttershy moaned, and then his movements became less erratic and more steady. Like a repetitive, deep thrusting motion.

Fluttershy's feet began to move as well. At first she seemed content curling her toes, but then she chose to rub the tops of her feet against his, stroking his skin with hers, back and forth. Her entire body rocked as she shifted her ass.

"Oh Klein... Klein... Klein... Klein... Ohh... Hfff! Klein! Klein! Klein! Ooooh~"

Her boyfriend gulped as her moans grew more desperate. She was chanting the word over and over like a mantra, like an object of worship. The two people were rocking together in a way he and Fluttershy never had.

She lifted her feet from the ground and they vanished from view. He had a mental flash of them locking behind the brute's ass, holding him in place and driving him deeper, but that... that didn't make any sense! Fluttershy was his girlfriend, so it wouldn't make any sense for her to do stuff like that with another man... Then it struck him! Fluttershy had probably just eaten too much and now she had a tummy ache and the man was rubbing her tummy to help her relax a bit~ Yes, that made perfect sense...

And then he got just one more photo. Now they were really getting good.

Up until now, Klein had to balance what he could get away with in the pictures with what he could get away with just between him and Fluttershy. But with the ridiculously top-heavy titty girl being forced now so easily under his perverted control, there were so, so many more photos he could make! He had full creative control, and lots of flexibility with her, so far out in the wilderness where no one would find them, all alone with no one to help her, her clothes disappeared to god knows where. Would she even be getting them back when this was over? What was her fate?

Whatever was planned down the line, her boyfriend had the benefit of a front row seat to her much more immediate fate, as another photo blinked up onto his screen. He hesitated, unsure if he should click it, his mind racing with fear, jealousy, paranoia, and of course, a sense of rationalization so strong it bordered on absurd, no doubt matching Fluttershy's own sense of denial and obliviousness. With every lurid image he came up with more and more excuses, trying to convince himself he was imagining so much of it.

And this photo was a particular challenge.

Another fairly high angle shot, this time pulled back and to the side, half-profile maybe. Fluttershy was on her knees, mouth wide open and held skyward. Her enormous hooters were bare, completely, with no hint of petal-shaped pastie, but her nipples were just barely out of frame, leaving plenty of rosy pink areolae still in the shot. And though the was sitting on her feet, the bare curve down her side and the third pastie lying nearby was proof enough she didn't have a stitch on.

But the most dramatic part was her mouth. Sticky, slick, even gooey all over. Thick, ropy, glistening strands trailed from her mouth to the source, and pooled across her tongue and filling her cheeks was something thick, white, and wet. The gooey, obscene strands of glimmering... something that trailed from her mouth led behind another sign, which ended again at a man's forward-thrust hips, his pants around his ankles for emphasis, when they could easily have been removed entirely. It almost looks like that mess is connecting her mouth and tongue (and even face!) to something lurid and suggestive behind the sign, which itself read EAT MEAT IN MODERATION.

Her boyfriend was going through mental gymnastics trying to explain this one, no doubt another sensationalist, provocative piece. It's just trying to get people to stop and stare and imagine what's behind the sign, but nothing bad is REALLY happening!

Of course, it would be a lot easier to rationalize this away... if it weren't for the fact that the sign wasn't quite properly aligned by her shaking hand.

The last inch or so of Klein's cock was poking out the end, glistening with her saliva.

Frocto
Frocto
180 Followers