All Comments on 'The Pink Circle Ch. 02'

by Frocto

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeabout 8 years ago

Uhrm, problem. Huge problem. Someone should tell the 3-legged ones out there to be all perkied-up and prettily poised when the word 'feminist' comes up. You see, uhrm...like feminists...well...you see, they still think it's a good thing to work alongside men, be like...on their side and stuff. Maybe take advise from them every now and again when they seem more knowledgeable and not take the state of history and the world as a...well, whether they think that concrete, glass and flying lumps of metal that drops other lumps of metal and drops like metal is the way to have gone and the only path that should have been stumbled upon by accident and the most distinct picture forward, is actually not that important here. That they have decided to try and flank men on this very determined route tunneling into the future without rolling around on the ground pissing themselves with guffaws, (cough) that's what the 3-legged ones need to know. Also that all of them (I presume) do still desire the attention of the sometimes illusive 3rd leg and have not considered the possibility that bestiality could fall under cruelty to animals. They also don't mind having a fair amount of dialogue with said 3-legged ones, rather than just getting off and getting off. They also indulge this baby-fantasy thing the homo-sapien male seems to mention whenever the dialogue hits the sexy-wall, or the sexy-ravine, or the great boring sexy-desert with the many landmines in it and they can stand at either side and smile at each other. Oh and for some or other reason they want to emulate men. They don't really want to be men, they just think that men are cool enough to imitate in some ways, because, well, they seem to admire men sortalike. ? . Uhrm, well, that's just what I think what they think.

But, then I'm not a feminist, so it's better to speak to them.

Ps. They really don't mind a man still being in any presidential position if he's the best choice for ...(Cough).

Cough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome

Please keep this series up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous