The Pink Circle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Klein could just faintly see her spreading her legs, and it had him fired up like crazy knowing under the table she was practically preparing her body to accept him. Did she even realize she was doing it, or did the smell of bare cock, and the stink of his semen, just elicit this kinda response from hussies like her? She was just a pig, really, a hormonal animal that could do with a firm collaring and bowlful of boyspunk with her name on it to obediently lap up.

As Twilight's skirt eased up her thighs, she could feel the cool air on her newly-bared pussy, and even though it was out of sight and he'd promised not to peek under the table, it still drove a wild, nervous blush to her face. Klein in turn got a whiff of her pussy on the air and instantly responded, energetically fisting his panty-covered prick. Huge globs of semen began to splatter on their insides, so when she pulled them back up her thighs, she was going to be soaked in a steamy outer layer of his hot jizz.

Twilight stammered nervously. The nerdy feminist reached a hand up to absently finish undoing her buttons while she fumbled for the next question. Just as her blouse came open completely, exposing her smooth, bare belly and bra-clad, tanned tits, she continued, if a little more shakily. "If, um. If the Pink Circle were to perform or produce projects on campus, what sort of events or products would you be interested in seeing?"

"Mm, how about pulling trains? Like, you send a Pink Circle member to a club, she spends the whole day there. Of course, she doesn't have to empty every set of balls, I'm not a slave-driver! Just... most of them."

He started talking more excitedly as his enthusiasm ramped up. "And used panty sales... Ooh, and the most important one, sex education. We need to teach more girls that condoms are the devil, and you're doing your boy a biiig favour by letting him go raw! And pumping every last drop of cum inside, swallowing... Mm! Should be easy to synergize a "pink circle" with the idea of cumming inside, right?"

The half-naked feminist cringed visibly at the word "cum." She kept looking worriedly at the movement of Klein's hand, hoping to get her panties back clean. Or cleanish, at least; she'd rather burn them or toss them and walk home without them than wear a sticky pair. Even the mental image of it had her squirming uncomfortably in her seat, although the reaction was completely misinterpreted by Klein.

Twilight drew her shirt off entirely and set it on the table. She was now wearing only her bra and skirt. With a huff, she went back to her clipboard, as if focusing on it will protect her from the current obscenity.

"Uh," she stammered, "You... you're actually against condoms? You expect to teach young girls to go without? That's terrible advice. Don't you think sex education should be preparing girls to be safe and protected?"

Twilight couldn't stop blushing, and her mind was nervously racing from topic to topic. Klein may not be able to see, but sitting there with no panties and her legs just casually held open under the table was making her feel intensely vulnerable, and the uncomfortable situation gave her little ability to focus on her sheets.

"Mm? Who cares about safety? If some slut isn't on the pill and gets pregnant, it's most unlucky for her, but I couldn't care less. She should have kept her thighs together..."

"But actually, when I first came to college, I tried using protection 'cause my parents told me to, but that didn't last long... One of the first girls I met just about ripped the thing clean out of my hands and threw it away, telling me I had to try it bare. I've never worn one since! Nnn, it's just amazing... And the difference is there for them, too."

He paused, then laughed as he remembered exactly who he was talking to. Right. Prudie McPruderson. "You probably don't know what I'm talking about, but you fuck a gal with a condom on, she kinda sits there like a dull fish. She's really only getting the stimulation from the latex thudding on her hot spots. How's that fair to her, huh? But bareback, nnn. I've seen bitches just go ballistic."

"That raw, flesh-on-flesh sex like nature intended is just... Their eyes cross, they writhe under you like they're possessed, all from being able to feel every little bump and knob of my dick against their bare pussy walls and not having the sensation blunted at all. It's just not right to deny a bitch that, now is it?"

Twilight watched. She fidgeted visibly, keeping her legs obediently spread, as she said she would. She was just glad for the safe obscurity of her position. She bit her lip unconsciously as Klein described bareback sex, but he can also see her growing visibly uncomfortable, perhaps... grossed out? She recoiled once or twice in the story, and even that slight movement was enough to set her tits jiggling enticingly for him. Even as tightly-restricted as they were in that bra, their soft, silky flesh was all but spilling out over those cups. Even... is that, perhaps, a faint hint of rosy areola at the edges? Hard to tell like this. "Th-that sounds... you do make a case for it, but- that's not exactly the message..."

Klein finally shifted his grip on his cock, lifting her panties up above the table for a second. They were now visibly dripping with rich, creamy semen that oozed off onto the table in globs. "D-Damn... Got a little carried away, heheh. Mmm, this turned out to be way more fun than I thought it would!"

Klein was having a lot of fun messing with her, and her responses only got better when he showed off the cum-soaked panties. The feminist not only lurched, but even gagged! She was utterly disgusted, both physically and morally, and her brow creased. "I - I can't believe you just did that with me sitting right here!" she managed through the hand nearly clamped over her mouth.

Her aversion to cum was blaringly obvious, which made her reaction to her panties all the funnier. "Toss them in the trash or something, don't put them on the table!"

"Mm? Why would I throw them in the trash?" he asked. He scooted back on his chair a bit and revealed the strongest anti-feminist weapon in young Klein's arsenal: that plump, drooling cock.

It was huge, of course, reaching up well past his belly button, and he held it with thumb and forefinger as he presented it to her, teasingly wiggling that rigid meat from side to side. He peeled the foreskin all the way back, flaunting the fat head that was so much bigger and meaner-looking than the shaft, like a focal point for his misogyny. She could just imagine how many previously-innocent girls that big monster had rampaged around inside of. "I'm not done with them yet. Here, watch this."

He gripped her panties and slung them around his shaft, then began furiously jacking off with them, staring at her body the entire time. Her fat tits, her narrow shoulders, her long legs, it was all so tasty and it didn't take him much more to finish.

The college bull hunched up in his chair, feet raising off the ground, toes curling, and there was a single, loud and sticky splat inside her panties. She didn't see any sperm, because it was all trapped in the fabric. But what she did see was a few bubbles expand up for a second between his fingers. Then they popped, the fluid ending up Celestia-knows-where.

"Y - you - you can't!" Twilight stammered, unable to find the words. Her mouth hung open and her eyes fixated on that disgusting, throbbing cock bared in front of her as casually as one would wave "Hello!" She stared blankly, almost mesmerized, and her jaw merely hung agape, a tiny drip of saliva starting to form on her lower lip. She was absolutely dumbfounded, aghast and incredulous at the brazen action, though it could certainly look like something else... and perhaps, deep down, it was.

He sagged visibly, then tossed the panties on top of her clipboard, staining it with just as much semen. Her panties landed with a loud "slap", the kind of noise they'd make if he'd dipped them in a bucket of water beforehand. They were soaked with semen. "Next question."

"Oh my god!" the young lesbian gasped, all but recoiling as the sticky, soaked panties were made even wetter. She looked like she'd been shot when they landed wetly on her clipboard. She gagged visibly at the sight and the sound of them, looking physically nauseated, and tossed the clipboard away onto the table as though it were on fire. "That's disgusting!"

Yet despite her reaction, her legs were still held wide open under the table.

Klein chuckled and considered getting up to go.

The smell of his sperm has soaked into the table and was invading her nostrils. Even plugging her nose didn't seem to help too much, it was already inside, coating her poor brain, soaking her mind. "You look like you're having some trouble with the smell," he chuckled.

"Too overwhelmingly masculine for you? I guess they don't prepare new feminists for it."

Klein laughed, before launching into another mouthy tirade against her. "Hey, maybe the main reason there isn't much gender equality around these parts is... when girls like you are faced with equal wages and equal rights and getting to slurp down creamy, sticky, delicious sperm, they'd much rather get a mouthful of sack and start sucking. Mm?"

He rose from his chair and stood over her. "... No more questions, I guess? Nnn, and here I am with nobody to give me and little Klein some aftercare, heheheh. I might have to find someone else if you're not gonna help."

Twilight stammered anxiously. "W-wait!" she interrupted as Klein moved. He was standing in front of her with his sticky cock out fully.

"Don't go! We have to finish this. We've come so far!" She still had her legs spread wide under the table like it was no big deal, and though it was easy to tell how disgusted she was by the thought of cum, those legs sure suggested something. She gulped nervously, and as the cocky, half-naked man waved his woman-oppressing, feminist-shaming prick in her face, it was clear what she wanted. One angry, presumptuous request later and she was stammering, blushing, and even shooting angry, indignant glares.

But sure enough, the spread-legged, grossed-out feminist agreed begrudgingly, even as she made an audible whimper at the sight of that intimidating prick and the absolutely nauseating, vile cum smeared along it.

Twilight gulped nervously, keeping her seat by the standing misogynist, looking about as scared as a little girl who's just been told that monsters are real. She kept glancing between Klein and his cock, fidgeting more and more the closer he got, seeming on the edge of the panic.

It seemed that she instantly picked up on the smell, and the quick huffs confirmed it. She pushed herself toward him that filthy cockhead rose up. She found herself between his legs, with a hand on his thigh. She had the looks of a bitch in heat, even though her hips were wiggling left to right like a cat ready to pounce on its prey. Twilight's nails dug onto the fabric of Klein's pants, showing the intensity running through her veins at the moment.

"Just... just the very, very tip though, okay?" she insisted, laying down the rules. "Not even the full head!"

Klein lay a hand on the back of Twilight's head, and gently guided her down towards his hot, stiff shaft. "Mm, sure. Just get comfy and I'll show you how to get started..."

Twilight's lips trembled prettily as they were brought closer and closer to that twitching cockhead. It lifted up suddenly like a predator alerted to its prey, looking painfully stiff. She had just a second to admire how rigid and needy it looked as it quivered there before a big, sticky glob of semen emerged from the tip and ran down the shaft. That alone might've been enough to make her quit: she didn't want this stuff inside her mouth, but the hand around her head firmly guided her in until her dickpillows were dimpled cutely with the shape of him. First, he drove his cock into her upper lip, flattening it against her mouth, then he settled it between them.

"Use your tongue..." he coaxed her, and soon she was nervously rolling it around the tip of his shaft. Klein grunted, drew back, and just poised himself there for a moment as it hung before her eyes.

Klein stood over her, crotch at eye level with the cutie as she knelt on the floor. It was the classic image of female supplication: a beautiful girl being towered over by a perverted man who was thrusting his smelly crotch into her pretty face.

Her nostrils were assaulted by the pungent, squid-like odour of cock-stink. Klein slapped his stiff dick against her pink cheeks, and the smell only got stronger. It wasn't a nice smell, not one bit! It was an ugly smell made by gross equipment. His leaking, fat cock left slime-trails up her face as he rubbed it on her cheeks.

"Just do what comes naturally... Except it looks like you already are." He jostled his member against her face, giving her light slaps with his engorged, sperm-producing nuts. One firm smack to her ear, the other to her lollipop-sucking hole, a juicy and warm home for big dicks and full ballsacks.

Twilight reached up and got a hold of that overly thick bitch-tamer, stroking it as soon as her fingers wrapped around the length as much as they could.

His penis squished wetly as she took it in her hands, a mixture of sloppy body oils, sweat and spunk dripping down his pole and along her hands to her wrists. She had to heft the meaty mega-dick like a barbell, that manly, veined hotdog-dick over a foot in length.

Such a heavy dick! So veiny and rich-smelling! The urethra was nice and loose from pushing out all his cum, and she could have easily slotted her tongue inside his slit if she'd wanted. Twilight started by wrapping her lips around the huge cock, wincing at the taste.

"Hey... Maybe it's my turn to quiz you, mm?" teased Klein. "How's this dick make you feel, feminist? You probably want to rape my cock with your face, right?"

Twilight didn't know it, but Klein was gonna thrust it all the way into her throat in one motion. He looked down at her innocent, unprepared face, and just imagined how startled she'd look in a few seconds when her throat was bulging visibly with cock. He almost came right there from the mental image, then brutally swung his hips forwards.

As he drove it between her cheeks, making her gulp down cum, he continued teasing the Club President. "Am I right? You want to bulge your cheeks with semen. I bet you'd swallow every last drop and let it fill up your semen-tank gut. Even the cute ones like you are always craving a sloshing, bulging stomach of cum!"

Struggling to deal with the filthy scent, Twilight's eyes rolled back in her skull until she was staring defiantly up at him. She glared at him as she supported his cock with her mouth.

She was still trying to handle having her mouth so full. It gave an embarrassingly stupid expression, with tears welling in her eyes as she tried to stretch her jaw as wide as possible to handle him. She was making some progress, albeit at a slow pace, pushing herself to the limit.

The co-ed's drool and Klein's cock-slime was starting to dribble down her front, pooling on her now-exposed cleavage. It leaked down between her fat tits to cover her firm belly, a tummy that Klein gauged more than ready to get stretched with all the semen she was "doubtlessly" craving.

Twilight's poor tongue was getting the worst of it! The fleshy member squirmed around the pole invading her body, pleasuring the bull's broad shaft even as she worked to force him out! Her efforts to get that big dick out of her face weren't producing much in the way of results, each writhe of her nimble tongue only seeming to scoop up another big dollop of his precum up and tuck it into the back of her mouth. And the unclean fluids oozing from the slit on the head of that big cock were bad enough, but what happened next was simply unforgivable! One horny thrust from Klein was all it took to inadvertently bury her tongue under his foreskin... and then she had to deal with washing his nasty cockhead clean!

Klein popped off in just a few minutes! With a deep, longing growl he grabbed her tightly by the hair and crammed his boiling rod into her throat down to her belly. A gushing tidal-wave of semen rushed along the shaft of his cock, then out the tip and began noisily squirting into her stomach. It was embarrassingly loud, the "Pshhhh!" gushing sound filling the quiet room with its lewdness.

Her belly visibly wobbled out a little as her slender figure was ruined by awful men and their womanizing dicks. Her beautiful-on-the-outside body was a goopy, gushing ocean of bubbling jizz on the inside. Totally disgusting~

He drew his shaft out, and she thought the nightmare might finally be over... Only to immediately get cum splashing all over her face! The rich, high-born girl was getting bathed in spunk, left reeking from the contents of Klein's big balls. He shot onto the side of her face, striking her directly in the eye with a gushing cum-shot that went on and on. It went over her head and into her hair, all over her chest and further beyond. He splattered her bra to her body, sticking the fabric to her pearly white skin with an adhesive layer of male gunk that would ruin the fabric for life.

Klein continued cumming for some time, turning his thick-as-glue jizz loose on Twilight Sparkle with no regard for her at all. He lined his cock up with her mouth a second time, then tugged her forwards, in the same way one would handle a fleshlight. He groaned as warmth enveloped him and redoubled his output. Glug glug glug~

Eventually that hose-like glugging and hissing slowed to a crawl... And when she came back to reality he was wiping his dick clean in her hair. Klein let out a teasing little laugh as he began zipping his pants up... and made for the door.

"Wait..." Twilight groaned, coughing up a big bubble of cum that immediately popped right across her face.

"Mmm?"

"Your results... Glub blub..." She lifted up the sheaf of paper, some of which were turned almost completely clear. Rivulets of semen dribbled the blue-lined pages that had once been the culmination of Klein's quiz answers, now little more than ruined garbage. The efforts of feminist intelligence gathering, of which he'd completed less than a third of, had been completely ruined by those smelly shooting jets of nut-batter!

Even now, long trails of semen were slowly dribbling down the document, splattering onto the kneeling girl's stockings. She gave it a demonstrative shake with the intent of showing just how much seed had soaked into the wood pulp, which only resulted in the oozing cum splattering all over the desk... and her body. She shuddered as the cooling goop washed her bust a second time over, looking up at Klein helplessly.

"Ohhh... Heh. It's cool. I think we got the gist of things, anyway."

Klein picked up the cum-dripping panties from where they were still laying on the nearby desk they'd been sitting at and hooked a finger in the waist-band. He sling-shot fired them across the room, where they wrapped around Twilight's face with a wet splat. The impact was enough to topple the weakened girl, and she collapsed on her back in the largest semen-puddle of them. "Keep fightin' the good fight, babe. I'll catch you later, heheheh~"

Twilight stared up at the ceiling through the haze of jizz. She couldn't see much: not with one of her eyes still sealed shut by those whipping ropes of spunk he'd attacked her with. She gurgled as bubble after bubble formed between her lips, then loudly popped.

Well, on the bright side, that had been the last male response she'd needed for her survey!

12