All Comments on 'The Pink Circle Ch. 03'

by Frocto

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeabout 8 years ago

At last! Could never understand why there is an absence of penis showing itself off on camera for the benefit of females. It’s just gay porn, M2M porn, homosexual porn. All day long. Not that I’m an unappreciative fag-hag, but a bit of fake orangutan would be nice. As I’ve always thought men (straight men, that is) to be hypocritically prudish with the way they cover up with clothes, I mean come on, I just thought it was to fall in with that. Okay, so from what I understand now, men make videos of their penises so that they can watch it with other men. And this would not be a homosexual act in any way as long as it never reached the internet where girls can see it, cause that’s what gay guys do. Okay, right. So you say that all I have to do is break into a guy’s private ‘stash’ and alongside the normally expected paraphernalia there’ll be an ‘all I wanna masturbate to’ stack of footage of him and his friends naked and touching themselves? And lots of grey paint on the walls? Doesn’t actually matter where, just as long as something gets painted and a guy is touching himself for more than 30 seconds. You know of course, that you are now a hunted man, having not only declared the existence of porn in that POV, but also where to find it. Run Forest, run.

And while you’re at it, write us another then?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous