All Comments on 'The Pirate King Ch. 08'

by nakamook

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
what happened here

mystery abounds, you made me happy coming back early with this then throw into the mix a familiar island, daughter and now only two months .............uggh

I thought we were going to end this on a clear note then you had to throw in a spin = great spin it is tooo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Two is Much better than three

Love love love this. PLEASE Nakamook keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Update soon

You are killing me with the suspense. Love the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
worried

Yes, beginning to fret that you were twisting us into the timeframe. But no, you've let the warmth of the sun heal the wait and the spash of the waves buoy our uneasiness. Relief!

And now, new......so looking forward to the spin and how we live through the next "two months".

I've never loved the sea as I do now. Seductive , faithful and embracing. It was always there, calming the turmoil of life as we know it, but now the sea is a lover.

Bring it on...we're here on the shore waiting...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

If they made a movie out of your story, I would be first in line. You was made to write. Over the top I know but that is how I feel, I have been reading from this site for 7 years, there are a few other writers I feel the same about. I am a Bi- hag,and a fujoshi rare but we exist.

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesover 6 years ago
Fuck

Who tf are you?? How... Where did you learn to write like this? You've created a world, a genre.... Holy shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernakamook@nakamook
nonbinary, writer. if you like what I do, consider buying me a coffee! http://ko-fi.com/nakamook tumblr: nakamookwrites.tumblr.com twitter: @nakamookwrites i take commissions there the pirate king all the way up through book three is up on amzn! https://read.amazon.com/kp/...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories