All Comments on 'The Pirate King Ch. 15'

by nakamook

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

thank you for all! your words make my world full of love and something mystically! like always speechless ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love the non-sexual part of this chapter especially!

I really did love getting to see the Captain meeting Sybil's mother. I love her, and I love her daughter. I can't wait to see the girl ruffle the Captain's feathers xD

Happy writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I am not a usually one to comment, but I must tell you the impact your story has had on me. I am astounded something this extraordinary is gifted to us on this site. Please publish the finished story. I will buy it. Hopefully, dear author, you are considering a career in the literary world. You truly are that good. PS it would be nice if you picked a section to post in and stuck with it rather than move around with the chapters. It's easier to find. However, this is worth the hunt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
on such a day as this

Your words always arrive with perfect timing. And they always leave us wanting for more. Such magic as you have wrought not just with the written word, but with the spells cast by this cast of characters..even the space of time we wait between each session...somehow brings sighs of relief. More, yes, more....of the journey, of the relationship forged in mysterious depths of oceanic wonder. More.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fuck

So good. Your writing is so good. I cannot stand the wait. More. Fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The scene with the horse was great! Had me chuckling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

nice to see a strong female character finally!

LaughinggrrlLaughinggrrlover 6 years ago
Phenomenal

I would buy this in a second as a Kindle book. It is phenomenal, and I can't wait for more. Honestly, the sex is incredibly hot, and yet, at this point it is totally secondary in my interest. You really should at least self publish it. You're a fantastic writer! Keep up the great work!

canndcanndover 6 years ago

Going great. I like the side stories of the other sailors too. I'd love to see thron and the Russian get together. Can't wait for more of cute & precocious sybil.

LupaSolarisLupaSolarisabout 6 years ago
Just curious...

I am reading this story all over again, and everything is so easier to understand now!... But I got curious: does the Captain have any family? Not that it would be anything like the Sailor's!!! But still. It would be intresting to know.

towanda_clauguiatowanda_clauguiaabout 4 years ago
The Scene!

Your story moves me to tears and laughs and heart ache...

But if I had to choose just one scene to see live action, I would have to say the proposal!

Thanks so much for your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Laughter and Love

Ooh, the scene then he was talking to the horse it had me laughing so much! :D :D :D just marvelous and hillarious! I wonder then the Captain will come to understand that his words were acctually true. It is such a gem that the first time the Sailor says aloud those words that he so often thinks silently in his mind, it is directed to a strange land bound creature.

/ Lavvy

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 3 years ago

You are so inclusive in such a good way. Your female characters have power and depth and complexity as do the men in the foreground. And you got it down so well about the toy ... love the way you weave past present and future into the story including modern day sex toys on a sailing ship

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernakamook@nakamook
265 Followers
nonbinary, writer. if you like what I do, consider buying me a coffee! http://ko-fi.com/nakamook tumblr: nakamookwrites.tumblr.com twitter: @nakamookwrites i take commissions there the pirate king all the way up through book three is up on amzn! https://read.amazon.com/kp/...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES