All Comments on 'The Pirate King Ch. 16'

by nakamook

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I fucking love this story

I will never get enough of it. You never cease to amaze me with your writing, i am in awe

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
<3

Yay, Thron and the Russian!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I like the small flashes of Ghost's character consistency, like how (all those chapters ago) he didn't want to have to explain why he had shunned the Captain; he just wanted the Captain to GET IT, and still he struggles with this.

And take as much damn time as you need. You are not the sea, nakamook, you are a writer, and writers are sensitive!

MouseykinkMouseykinkover 6 years ago

Your work is always such a gift and a pleasure. I am glad the sea has abated enough for you to write once again; I hope that you are doing well in its wake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Perfection, as usual.

MRB24MRB24over 6 years ago
This story brings me joy

Nakamook- don't ever end this story! Or at least not for like 10 more chapters! I thought I had a favorite author on this site already but you have surpassed them 100%.

Your writing is beautiful and the love story is epic. I can't wait to read more (there better be more!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hooked

First matter to address - I hope you and your loved ones are doing OK after the hurricane.

And despite all the hardships I can only imagine you going through, you've given us another gem of a chapter.

You are phenomenal.

All good things come to authors who offer a sense of home to their readers even before the chapter starts. Good luck with everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
winds and water

yes, some of us are the byproducts of storms, whether they be of emotion or Neptune's force...yet we live in the ocean's breeze and thrive in the spray from a wayward wave. Ghost goes home, while we wait always patient, always uplifted by this tale of the sea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Getting caught up!

I'm loving this story and getting sad that there's only one more chapter and I'll be caught up! How will I stand the suspense waiting for updates?!

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 3 years ago

More yummy sex thank you! And thanks for holding us so tight as we move through unspeakable violence and bloodshed. I think you are right about how it just. Is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernakamook@nakamook
nonbinary, writer. if you like what I do, consider buying me a coffee! http://ko-fi.com/nakamook tumblr: nakamookwrites.tumblr.com twitter: @nakamookwrites i take commissions there the pirate king all the way up through book three is up on amzn! https://read.amazon.com/kp/...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES