All Comments on 'The Pirate King Ch. 18'

by nakamook

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I am all in...

Your story mesmerizes me. I have read this chapter twice already. Initially I had to remind myself that Sybil said they would be together. But the second time, with my hand over my heart, I savored every descriptive passage. To say that you are talented is not just an understatement, but a disservice to your abilities. I know that this site is usually based on erotica and sometimes pretty graphic verbal porn. Thank you for understanding many of us come here for a truly great read. This is literary genius in my humble opinion.

neonblueneonblueover 6 years ago
Wonderful as usual

Happy to see Ghost and the Captain start to work out their major conflict. Love the story, will look forward to reading more. Excited we are starting to learn about Ghost’s past and family upbringing!

LupaSolarisLupaSolarisover 6 years ago
Oh my grateful lungs!

Breathtaking story, breathtaking characters, breathtaking love!

So intense I sometimes find myself literaly out of breath or gasping because I stopped breathing with Ghost.

LaughinggrrlLaughinggrrlover 6 years ago
Freaking gorgeous!

I swear I could get drunk on your writing! This story is stunning, evocative, and so very poetic. Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What to do between your updates?

Nakamook, your posts are like an oasis in a desert, like a ray of sunlight in the darkness. I am not ashamed to say I check for your updates every day from the 30th day after your last post, it being that it seems you have started posting once a month or so. I completely understand your sentiments as to the capitalistic nature of our society. While I wait for your updates I simply re-read all the earlier chapters and find them even more enthralling than before, not to mention informative, since I seem to have missed a lot of important details the first time around. Know that you can always make money by selling your writing. It's like your golden goose. Just don't start with TPK! Please keep that on Lit. Also, when you start selling your work, please let us all know where to buy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
such a beautiful way of healing

I cried my eyes out during thoose last two chapters and I'm glad we found such a beautiful way of healing in the end.

Your writing is one of the best I've ever read both online and from actual physical books. I just adore the pure poetry of your creations, so marvelous! You really are a uniqely talented writer.

MRB24MRB24over 6 years ago
Don’t Stop

I love your story.

So many times authors on this site start a story, fall in love with their characters and then never finish. I can’t imagine it’s easy setting aside time to write something this wonderful but please do not stop until this story is finshed (which I hope it never really is because I never really want it to end!)

Take the time you need, but never forget about this story or all of us who love it!!!

Thank you for your gift to us and thank you for your time!

ManbytheSeaManbytheSeaover 6 years ago
The Pirate King - A powerful Tale

This series tells an enjoyable tale and also manages to deal with universal struggles to fulfill the deepest human needs. Eloquent and powerful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
yes, and then the song

poesie, eternity strung high in the rigging. waiting and then finding more....it will take a complete read over and over to capture the story. jumping from phrase to crafted phrase, this is an exercise in comprehension of soul, of timelessness suspended. so we wait for the next, and we sleep in the song of the stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
the captains heart is so big

I love the captin, his heart, his anger, sadness, forgiveness and grace, hes a man that understands you can fight, get so frustratingly mad at the one you love, and still stay deeply in love with that person with their flaws and mistakes, love im

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I came for smut. I stayed because you ripped out my heart and beat me over the head with it in a way very few writers can do. You're amazing and should be a professional writer, this is truly talented writing and you've got me thoroughly attached to these characters and this story. Awesome job, 11/10 <3

KrchherzjlofcKrchherzjlofcabout 4 years ago

This is absolutely beautiful writing. Your talent is beyond!

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 2 years ago

Thank you for showing us how much we open ourselves up to unbearable pain when we love wholeheartedly. It helps to share your characters' senses of love and betrayal. And then the burning pain of the time apart. Aaaaargh!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernakamook@nakamook
265 Followers
nonbinary, writer. if you like what I do, consider buying me a coffee! http://ko-fi.com/nakamook tumblr: nakamookwrites.tumblr.com twitter: @nakamookwrites i take commissions there the pirate king all the way up through book three is up on amzn! https://read.amazon.com/kp/...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES