The Pirate Queen's Prisoner Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dahlia, please. I....I....you can't do this to me. It's torture." Her captive replied.

She laughed, "You don't handle this as well as the whipping do ya, my pretty little boy. And unless you want me to get angry you won't call me by my name again." Her smile went cruel as an idea hit her, "You're to call me mamma." Osmond moaned, tried to pump his hips but her weight was pressing on him.

He closed his eyes and started to pray, "Our father, art in heaven..." suddenly he felt intense pain! Dahlia lashed out, dragging her nails across the inside of his thigh with her opposite hand, never releasing her gentle hold on his manhood. Her nails gouged out three bloody furrows in his tender flesh.

"I said God isn't here, you fucking worm!"

Osmond screamed, "Please momma, please don't hurt me. I need to cum...I need to cum so bad."

She smiled, "That's better, that's a good boy. Where are the charts? Where's my compass Osmond." Her grip got tighter and. her thumb pressed into that sensitive nerve cluster under the head of his prick.

Osmond grit his teeth and groaned. "I can't tell you, I can't tell you. You're going to kill me once you have what you want." His body was on fire, it felt like he was holding back a tidal wave of pressure that had built up within his loins.

The captain smiled. "Boy... Look at me, look at momma."

He looked down at her, holding his cock as she stopped pumping it. Dahlia smiled, opened her mouth and lowered it over the massive head of her prisoner's member. She closed her mouth around it, her jaw aching as she did so and closed her lips over it. He tasted wonderful, so slick and slippery, salty like the sea. She swirled her tongue around and around the head of the massive member, making sure to gather up all of the slick delicious pre-cum. "Oh" she thought to herself, "How I've missed this. I could get use to this again." Her captor's reaction snapped her out of her daydream.

Osmond moaned, long and loudly, stiffening his entire body. Dahlia could feel his balls rise, heard his breath slow and knew just how close he was. She looked up, moving just her eyes, and locked gazes with her prisoner. She suckled for another moment, holding eye contact, before pulling away. Her lips made a wet smacking sound as she did so.

"Does my beautiful boy like?" she cooed to him.

"Yes Mama. Oh yes Mama. Give me more. Again, I was so close..." Her captive was almost out of his mind.

"Where are my charts? Where is my compass?" she licked the head of his cock. "Just tell me if the charts are safe. Did you burn them or toss them into the sea? Tell me that they're secure somewhere and I'll suck it some more." Little did Osmond know that the chances of him receiving further attention in her mouth was likely a given, just because she was enjoying it so much. Dahlia began to wonder what getting this monstrous cock inside her would be like, and felt her loins moisten and throb.

She could see him consider things, watching her holding his cock, her lips less than an inch from it. The captain smiled up at him, moaned, and pressed her breasts together with her forearms. Her cleavage pressed his thigh, nestled between them, the fabric of his filthy pants scrapping against her hard nipples. "Be a good boy...tell me if the charts are okay or not. Don't make Mama wait...mamma wants to suck it down, she wants to feel it deep in her throat." Dahlia reached out her lips, pressed a kiss to his cock and worked her head up and down against it.

Osmond moaned a desperate and sorrowful sound. "They.... they're safe. They are in a safe place."

The captain smiled, "Mmmmm, good boy Osmond. Good boy." Dahlia rose up, opened her mouth wide and took the massive prick deep into her mouth. She closed her lips, sucking firmly and pushed her head down slowly. In her youth she had sucked off her fair share of cocks and considered herself rather skilled at the art form. Osmond was proving to be a challenge. She tilted her head, pushing down, feeling the head of the cock filling her throat but not entering it. Dahlia relaxed, tried to get a better angle and pushed down harder. "No!" she thought, "Osmond isn't going to beat me! Big or not, I am getting it down!" She tried to breathe slowly through her nose, fighting her own reflexes, willing herself to relax.

The captain closed her eyes and pushed down. She fought the urge to retch, choking on the huge invader but refused to stop. The thick layer of spittle rose in her throat as she gagged and coated Osmond's member a bit more. This was all she needed; allowing her to get past the point her body was fighting her not to pass. Tears welled in her eyes, pain filled her but still she pressed downwards. Finally she felt her nose tickled by his pubic hair, felt her cheeks pressing against the sides of his body and her chin resting on his balls. "I win you big fucker, I win!" she thought the Pirate Queen, winching through the pain.

Osmond was unaware of the battle being fought, unaware that he was considered the loser. He certainly didn't feel like he'd lost anything, he felt as if he had won something wonderful. Never had his member been engulfed by the flesh of a woman, never had he felt such warm wet pleasure. The navigator felt himself sinking into the bed below him, his body relaxing as if he'd been lowered into a warm bath. He sighed, long and loud, muttering. "Yes Momma...oh... Yes...yes...."

The captain lifted her head slowly up, painfully but joyfully. Once her prisoner's cock was free of her mouth she gasped for air. She coughed, gagged again inhaled deeply, whipping away the gathered spittle and phlegm with her fore arm. Dahlia saw stars but smiled up at her amazed captive. She used her hands to massage her thick saliva into his prick and said. "Does my beautiful boy want more?" her voice horse and ragged sounding.

Osmond whimpered, "You know I do. I need more, it hurts so much." He tried not to smile as he hatched a plan of his own.

"If you tell Momma where the charts are I'll suck it some more. I'll fuck you with my mouth, my beautiful boy. Come on, just the charts, I can't use them without the compass."

Dahlia then reached down with the knife and slit one of her prisoner's pants leg, from the crotch to the ankle. She pushed away the fabric to revel his muscular bare leg. The captain ran her hands over it, licked her semi-numb lips and hiked up her skirts. She tossed one leg over her captives bare leg and pushed her crotch into his calve. Osmond could feel the thick curly hair brushing against him and he moaned.

His captore then wiggled her hips, grabbing her breasts with both hands and giving them a hard squeeze. The motion of her pelvis worked her mound apart and she pressed down so her folds and clit could make contact with her prisoner's body. She closed her eyes, arched her back and pumped her hips slowly backwards and forwards, dragging her swollen nub over the muscular leg below her. "Oh yes", she purred, "That's it. That's the spot. A little tickle while I suck on my beautiful boy's cock."

Osmond could hardly believe the woman, this slut! She was ready to use him again? Was there no limit to her appetites? He tried to relax, tried to seem totally calm and struggled to breathe in and out in a steady, deep rhythm.

"Come on, be a good boy," said the captain. Her voice had recovered somewhat, yet it trembled as she masturbated herself on her captive's leg. "Tell me where the charts are and Momma will suck on you, so nicely." She grabbed his slick cock with both hands and started to pump them up and down. Dahlia folded her hands, as if in prayer but with his manhood firmly pressed between them, watching his eyes.

"I am done. I am not playing your games anymore." Osmond spoke, with all the bravado he could muster. He could only hope it sounded convincing, because in his heart he didn't mean it. The prisoner simply was trying to play his own game.

Dahlia chuckled, "Done? Ha. Brave words, but you are nothing but a helpless worm. I have you, my pretty boy, and you know it. You thought you were suffering before.... I will drive you insane with need!"

The captain lowered her mouth again, sucking the thick long cock. Her captive made no sound, staying totally still. She felt some of her arousal fade. "He's fighting me again!" she thought and the idea made her very angry. Dahlia then began to cup and fondle his balls; she worked her head up and down, faster and faster. The only sound he made was a slight increase in his breathing. Her stomach twisted as a feeling of rejection soured her further. Her mind was racing, "You are mine...Mine...you fucking little worm.... you aren't going to..."

Suddenly Osmond's hips thrust up, bucking under her powerfully as he screamed out a roar of pleasure. Cum shot out from the tip of his cock, just a bit. What followed it was another very powerful blast of thick, salty cum. Dahlia's feeling of rejection fled, she felt her victory and worked her face up and down. Cum filled her mouth, threatening to spill out from her lips and cheeks. She had worked hard for this and she wasn't going to lose it. Reflexively she began to swallow, once...twice... Then she realized...her prisoner had cum. He wasn't suppose to cum...she'd been tricked!

Dahlia shivered with rage as she pulled her face away from the navigators pulsing cock. Cum kept spurting out, hitting her face once, then again and another blast shooting high into her hair. She scrambled back, but another blast hit her bare breast, then her skirt. By the nine hells the man could cum. The Pirate Queen stood there, shocked, balling her hands into fists. Osmond's chest heaved up and down, as he struggled to regain his breath.

"You...you came on me? You shot into my fucking mouth and you came on me!" She could feel the hot cum hitting her belly, coating her sore throat, oozing its way down her cheek. The captain looked down and saw some had splattered on the front of her skirts. "You came on my fucking dress!"

Osmond then began to laugh, between panting breaths. "You filthy whore, I'm not going to tell you anything."

Dahlia snapped. Both fists came down on his stomach, as hard as she could, knocking the wind out of him. She rained punches down on him, pounding on his semi-naked body with good strong blows. "Bad Boy! Such a bad, ungrateful little bastard you are. You came in Momma's mouth and on her dress!" A strand of wet hair then flopped into her face, "and on my god dammed hair!" One fist then went straight into her captive's balls.

The navigators tensed his stomach and rib cage, her blows doing little but punish an already tortured body. The fist to his balls changed everything. His head swam, he screamed out, the pain so bad he almost threw up. He wanted to turn on his side, curl into a ball but he was tied down and could not. He opened his eyes and saw the captain grab her knife, her eyes were wild and murder shone in them.

~ The End of Part One, stay tuned in for the continuation of The Pirate Queen's Prisoner... ~

12