All Comments on 'The Piss Empire Pt. 02'

by nopjans

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting story line

Well Done!!

I wait with an expectant full bladder for the continuation of this series.

CompletelyAverageCompletelyAverageover 9 years ago
Wonderful Premise!

This is the most creative set up to a pee story I've ever read. Can't wait to see what's in store for the Empress going forward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Need more now!!!

This story is perfect. Please give us more, we're dying over here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
eagerly waiting

I love rereading all the stories from this author and am waiting for the next part of this series! Five stars and I hope it is continued soon!

WetworksQueenWetworksQueenalmost 9 years ago
More

I wish you would revisit this world i know its been a while but I'm intrigued

nopjansnopjansover 8 years agoAuthor
More is coming

My circumstances changed this year and I've had almost no time for writing but I intend to revisit and complete this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I love this intersection of fantasy and watersports. It's such a shame that there aren't more writers in this niche, and especially not more that's focussed on women peeing. I know leaky_one has stuff like this too, but after that I'm not sure where to turn when I've got the urge to read about princesses, paladins and piss. So, I'm glad to hear that the author's got Plans, and I'm very much looking forwards to future installments in this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernopjans@nopjans
I like stories that feature naughty peeing from women.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES