The Pixie Stories 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzie crouched down and lifted Pixie's face, a face that looked like it was giving serious thought to tears. "I'm sorry but you made me do it. I said it's a simple game but the rules sill don't seem to be getting into that pretty little blonde head of yours do they? Now listen to me. It's a nice game Puppy and Mistress. You'll like it if you'll give it a chance. And besides if you don't play I'll have to send that photograph to Neil's boss and he won't like it. He'll fire Neil he will, and he'll fire you. No money, no reference, you'll have a tough time both of you and I know how expensive everything is in London. I know how hard it will be on both of you, especially Neil because he has children. Now I don't want to do it, honest I don't but if you push my hand and try to misbehave then what option do I have? I promise not to do that again. I won't hurt you. It was an accident, the lead slipped from my hand and I forgot it was clasped to the collar on your neck, I really am very sorry."

Pixie was close to tears now at the thought of Neil and his children, she didn't care if she was fired because no one depended on her but the image of Neil and his children, with Christmas only six weeks away made her eyes near spill.

"Do you accept my apology, will you be my puppy, just for a little bit um?"

Pixie took a deep breath and nodded. Suzie smiled as sweetly as she could and patted her softly on the head. Neil watched on and didn't think he could loathe anyone more. This Suzie who he'd worked with for three years was demented. He knew she was a 'hard ass' and took no bullshit from anyone, (many in the office were scared of her), but she was also was the water cooler gossip of the office but nothing had let on to him how truly unhinged she really was. He almost admired her for the way she talked Pixie round, she was better at convincing young impressionable girls than he was!

"Now puppy we mustn't forget what I said earlier must we?"

"No mistress" said Pixie flatly. She was trying to get herself focused and play the game though the image she'd conjured up for herself of Neil's children still lingered.

"So we had better get you out of those clothes hadn't we?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Good puppy." Suzie inadvertently pulled on the lead and pixie fell forward. Now on all fours Pixie's rubbed her hands on Pixie's soft golden hair. Pixie sat up hesitated and then began to peel off her violet sweater.

Suzie's cunt was on fire as was Neil's cock. They burned together at the sight in front of them: Pixie naked on all fours with the red dog collar around her neck attached to a lead in Suzie's sweating palm. Pixie's pale skin, her platinum blonde hair falling over her face and her enormous breasts that almost touched the carpet entranced them both.

To look at her was almost beyond sex and more in the realm of cutesy. She was more like a doll than a girl. She had hardly as ass to speak of and she'd shaved her pussy so that it ran as smooth as plastic. Her legs, despite her stature wee long and shiny and not a single birthmark of cluster of moles detracted from the smooth soft whiteness of her skin. She looked vulnerable and utterly without a thought in her head. Pixie had decided when undressing to accept the rules of the game of Mistress and Puppy. She emptied her head and focused all her attention on the simple process of translating Suzie's commands into automatic responses.

Neil had almost forgot himself. In that moment his thoughts carried him away with them. In that moment he wanted nothing more than to be the one holding that lead. My god, Suzie or no Suzie he thought, I'd fuck that girl right there on the floor and to hell with the consequences!

Suzie's emotions were more complex. The lead and collar had been an impulse buy. She'd not dared think ahead of herself, simply to act in the moment but here she was and there was Pixie, her puppy in waiting. Suzie couldn't get her thoughts in order, her body was reaching for this body before her, but what would she do if she had her? If Neil wasn't here would she force herself onto this girl, push that blonde head between her legs and demand she eat her pussy? Would she strap her to a chair and run her fingers all over her, feel every inch of her, run her tongue along her surgery scars wherever they might be hidden (she couldn't see them) and slowly lap at her pussy akin to how Pixie had lapped at Neil's cock when she walked in on them. She was as messed up in her feelings as ever but she was faultless in conveying not a single ounce of this to Neil or Pixie.

Was something happening to her, was she becoming a lesbian? She had kissed Pixie's neck last week and shocked Pixie but Pixie didn't know how shocked Suzie had been herself. Pixie fascinated her and made her feel disgusted with herself in equal measure. Had she really fondled so passionately that lifeless piece of plastic stuck on Pixie's chest. She felt the urge to wash her hands. Was she losing her mind she thought? She resolved to act on impulse, what impulse would that be, well Puppies need to be walked don't they?

"Let's go for a walk puppy, would you like that?"

"Yes mistress", Pixie's voice a perfect monotone.

"Ah, puppy the gift of speech I'm afraid is denied you when you have your collar on. So a simple bark or yelp will suffice. Now I'll ask you again. Would you like to go for a walk with your mistress puppy?"

Without hesitation Pixie yelped an affirmative.

Neil looked on, his hands twitched in longing to touch himself, to burn it al way and just get his dick out in the open, rip open his zip and wank himself into oblivion. He'd never seen anything like it but Pixie naked, those beautiful tits swinging, was just too much to bear.

"I'm going to take my puppy for a walk, if you'll excuse us. Come along."

As if it was the most perfectly normal thing in the world Suzie held the door open and Pixie crawled outside. Suzie was at the door, Pixie paused, her ass only in Neil's eye line as he looked after her.

"Oh Neil no jerking of in the office outside of office hours. It might be ok nine to five when you're in charge but I do frown upon it. Plus you'll want to save yourself won't you? I mean a puppy needs a bone doesn't it?" Suzie smiled and tottered out of the office, Pixie walked beside her awkwardly on all fours.

Neil's cock demanded attention, demanded that he, right now wank it off and let this awesome pressure subside so he could think straight. "A dog needs a bone" he thought. The words made his cock rigid and so agonisingly aroused that the intensity was almost too much to bear. If Pixie's mere fingertip had pressed the very tip of his cock through the fabric of his trousers he felt he would instantly cum with such strength that he'd need to sleep a month before he could function again as a normal human being.

Suzie lead Pixie on a few laps round the office. She communicated nothing to her but observed the sweep of her breasts and the way she had started to bob her head side to side as she tottered along.

'This girl' she thought 'this stupid girl who pumped herself full of silicone for the sake of male attention. Men who could wrap this girl around their fingers if they explained that fucking her was good for her and what's she needed even if she didn't want it. This dumb bimbo who thought she could just fuck her way through life like that's what women were for, male sexual gratification, stupid bitch.' Her thoughts were chasing each other trying to understand why she was putting Pixie through this, was she showing her how easy it was to manipulate her, how she – as a woman – was reinforcing the weak female stereotype? But wasn't she just doing what Neil had been doing to this helpless girl? Helpless she knew what she was doing. Come on the blonde bimbo act with the ridiculous oversized fake tits sucking the boss for favours, what a dull cliché.

She tugged on the lead and made Pixie walk faster.

Why then was she in some strange way drawn to her then? Why at this moment, as she looked down on her pale fragile body, the dotted bones of her spine, that mop of blonde, those soft inviting legs, why the did she want this girl in her arms so badly? She felt herself being torn in half.

Neil got up from his chair and almost winced in pain as he slightly doubled over. His bruised cock was beating in his boxers and the sight of Pixie naked tottering along beside Suzie was still a sight he daren't focus too much on. He chased his thoughts away as they drew him to her shaking breasts, her inviting little ass and her golden locks that he wanted to bury his hands in. He stood there almost torturing himself with the sight of it all. So surreal was it all that he wondered whether this was worse than being fired, worse than explaining to his wife he'd lost his job because he'd been fucking the office bimbo and been exposed or was this is fact not like blackmail at all, was this not even negative? He'd get his cock sucked (what else could 'A puppy needs a bone' mean) and sure being bossed around by that sour faced bitch Suzie was no fun but all in all was this really that bad?

"Neil" she beckoned him as she saw him standing in the doorway, not failing to notice his erection projecting out. "I think my puppy deserves a treat fro having learned to walk so nicely, don't you?"

He didn't answer he just stood there scowling.

"Neil, I said I think my puppy deserves a treat, I think she' like a bone, wouldn't you puppy?"

"Ruff" said Pixie's as she sat up.

"Neil, come here, I won't ask again. My puppy needs a bone and yours is the only one here, pathetic as it is."

Neil walked over with faux-casualness.

"What d you want high bitch of all creation?" He sneered mockingly.

"I'll let that comment pass for the moment but don't think I shall forget it. Unzip your trousers."

Pixie felt better now. This was more like the game she knew. She would suck Neil's cock and then it would all be over. She didn't know what to make of mistress and puppy but she couldn't decide whether this was a good thing or not. Her throat still hurt from where Suzie had yanked her from her chair.

"Puppy here's your reward."

Neil's cock burst fourth aggressively. Pixie's eyes fixed on it and she automatically moved towards it to envelop it in between her lips.

"Ah puppy." Suzie gently tugged her back.

"Puppy's must beg mustn't they? Show appreciation for what their mistress has thoughtfully prepared for them."

Pixie's thoughts flashed back to when she had thought Neil had only wanted her on her knees so as to beg for the day off. Simpler times.

Pixie looked up and wasn't sure what to do. Was she allowed to talk now? How could she in yelps ask to be allowed to suck Neil's cock?

Suzie sensed her confusion. "You may talk puppy, just this once."

"May I have my bone mistress?" she asked in her schoolgirl voice, something told her this was the appropriate voice, half pleading and suppliant.

"You may." Was Suzie's simple reply.

In a moment of frenzy Pixie threw her self onto Neil's cock, his hand ran searchingly through her hair and in that moment they were one mass of flesh, her clamped to his crotch, his cock slipping into her throat. Pixie's confusion dissipated in an instant. So much of this evening had been alien to her but this was something she understood, this was something she could do. Hungrily she fixed herself to his cock. Nothing in that moment would have prevented her. Suzie could have lashed at that lead with every ounce of strength she possessed but it would not have moved her one millimetre from Neil's cock.

Suzie watched as Pixie passionately gave herself to Neil. She understood that for Pixie this was a release, this she was comfortable with, knew what was expected and for once... had some aptitude for. Suzie had spent the whole evening confusing her. What had happened would take Pixie (if ever she did) weeks to decode and formulate some kind of thought process as to why it had all happened.

For a second Suzie's mind went blank. A force from deep inside her cleared away all images from that evening and replaced it with a simple sentence in black type against a bright white background. It said simply: Suck Cock. Suzie understood it and did not question it. It was a taunt. The effect of Pixie's nakedness and sexuality had twisted her emotions into strange shapes. She had begun to doubt seemingly settled aspects of herself. Those simple two words echoing from deep inside her needed to be followed If she were ever to calm her frantic mind, if she wanted to get back to normal. If she wanted to be able to pull herself back from thinking it was acceptable to gratify a powerful invisible craving by making the office slut her own lap dog then this was the moment, this was the Rubicon.

Unthinkingly she threw her jacket off and dropped to her knees. Blindly her hand seized Neil's cock from between Pixie's lips and shoved her aside. Neil with his eye closed and his entire being seemingly focused on the head of his cock trembled at the shock of the thin cold lips now sucking on his cock. Suzie with a crazed abandon was now blowing him as a stupefied Pixie looked on; a flicker of hostility narrowed her eyes for a moment. And then she surprised Suzie, by doing to her as she'd done.

Neil looked down at Pixie and Suzie now appeared to take turns to blow him. It was a strange feeling, for he had really hated Suzie more than he'd ever hated anyone, but then no one had ever blackmailed him before, or speared his cock with a heel.

There was something thrilling about having his cock sucked by her, did he feel like he was getting her back, was he back in control or was this more complicated? Suzie was on her knees before him but with one click of an email she could bring his career to dust. Two girls blowing him was the stuff of dreams but he hadn't imagined it would be like this.

There was Pixie, beautiful and sweet but could he stand ten minutes with this girl if she wasn't in the process of getting undressed or getting dressed? He didn't think so. But Suzie, looking down at that sleek head, her lean powerful body, her long legs and those penetrating heels, his emotions were becoming distorted. Anger rose within him, maybe was making a fool of him, she was mocking him? He felt he saw something in her eyes as she took long loud staggered sucks on his cock, as Pixie just sat there waiting to find an opportunity to come back in.

Neil was furious right now his anger gave him total control over himself. His cock was beating with a jolting heat but he knew he wouldn't come for a long while yet. If she was mocking him, taking the piss, then he'd make sure that she took the joke all the way.

He staggered backwards and dropped into a chair and took down his trousers, before he could do anymore they were both on him. Pixie was there first, those beautiful tits of her pressed into his bruised thighs. Just the contact would have been enough a short while ago but not now. She looked up full of eagerness and simple obvious pleasure, but he denied that beautiful blonde face, he pushed her to the side and she gave a little cry. Like a lion on a wounded rival Suzie was on him, he leaned back and with every ounce of his strength he pushed that shining black head of hers deep into his crotch so that her nose was buried in his pubic hair and he knew she was struggling to breathe.

This was no longer a game she could make sense of, Master and Servant, Mistress and Puppy she understood, mostly. The lines of power were clear, and her natural submissiveness reacted with, for the most part, familiar feeling. But what had just happened made no sense to her. She had never experienced losing the attention of a man when she was naked before, especially to another person. How had she lost out to Suzie, how had Suzie supplanted her?

Neil had released Suzie and it was as if she breathed fire, she tore at his clothes and he at hers whilst still sucking his cock with a savagery that was frightening to watch.

Neil was determined to fuck Suzie now, he was going to make that evil bitch regret she'd ever dared come near him and forget all about her Friday domination sessions.

In less that a minute Neil was naked and amazingly so was Suzie. Pixie had retreated to a corner of the office and waited expectantly to be called. Whatever was wanted she'd do it, that was all she understood about this craziness. That if Suzie or Neil asked her to do something she had to do it. Even if Suzie wanted to kiss her or fondle her breasts again she'd let her because it would bring this whole situation to some world that she felt she understood. As soon as Suzie slipped her bra above her head Pixie knew that she'd probably not be needed. She brought her knees up, squashing her breasts that swelled up against her chin and she sat there covering her nakedness with little success.

Suzie was now pressing her body against his, kissing him, smearing her lipstick down his neck, and desperately jerking him off with her bony fingers.

Neil had never really contemplated Suzie's body before in the way he was looking now. Sure he was still rocking with a thirst for cruelty but there was no doubt that his cock was responding to something else. Each tug on his cock was matched by a powerful beat of his heart that in his mind was not a heart at all but a huge pumping fist, pumping a vengeful toxin through each and every vein in his body. But Suzie was making his balls tight all right she was getting under his skin.

Her body, nothing like Pixie's, was doing something to him. Maybe all those soft young bodies were beginning to bore him. Though Pixie was slim she was all softness, light, air and plastic. But Suzie was lean, hard, muscled, not an ounce of fat on her, sleek as a cat and had a crazed energy about her. Her breasts weren't even as small as he would have guessed a C cup but they were enough for his vicious hands. He snapped at her nipple and she bit his neck. She reached down and began to run her fingers down the silky triangle of black between her encompassing thighs.

Suddenly Neil soared up from his chair, the look on his face scared Pixie. He picked Suzie up and flung her onto the desk, she instantly swung round and faced him. He looked down at her, and then noticed one single creamy drop fall from her cunt and drop silently onto the desk. That was enough. He violently swung her round and without any hesitation, in one swift movement, he slammed his cock deep into her pussy.

Pixie decided to gather her clothes and retreat. Neil and Suzie on the desk were like two wild animals tearing shreds at each other than lovers. Pixie knew that Suzie if she'd have wanted could have clamped Neil down anytime she liked and wrestle him into submission but her face was one of possessed desire; and Neil's wasn't much different.

Pixie slipped the collar off and placed it beside her, shook her hair, slipped her knickers on and then straightened up. She saw Suzie facing her, Neil was now taking her from behind with such force that the whole desk seemed to be shunting forward. Suzie's eyes were screwed tight but nevertheless she had seen her. Between, frantic half breaths Suzie managed to break for a moment from the sizzling volts of electricity running up and down her spine as Neil fucked her harder and faster.

"Your mistress.... Release... you, go, go gooo!" For one moment Suzie composed herself and her face snarled at her.

Pixie was frightened and just in her knickers, grabbed her clothes and closed the door behind her. She dressed as she heard Suzie's clamouring screams. If there were anyone else in the building they would have heard Suzie's demands for more.

Pixie quickly got dressed in reception and then went to the bathroom to check her make up and hair. In the sanctuary of the ladies loo Pixie's thoughts gathered themselves into some kind of order. Where only a shot time ago her thoughts had swirled passed her, confusingly resembling the drunk elephants on parade sequence from 'Dumbo', now they were like a neat set of books on a shelf.