The Pixie Stories 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A dialogue began in her head:

She had been frightened for a moment, yes, but why? Had anything bad happened? She had been frightened because she didn't know the rules, wasn't that silly? Yes it was. If Suzie had asked her to join in would she have? Yes she probably would, in the moment. Would she have let Suzie touch her? Yes but that would be the last time. Why would she let her? For the sake of understanding the game again. So you were scared because you didn't understand, is that it? Yes. But what about Mistress and Puppy, that was strange but it had had another effect, a sexual one am I right? Yes, but I still don't understand it. Give it time. What about when Suzie pulled you off the chair? Again that was because I'm so dumb. I didn't know what was expected of me and she got annoyed. Suzie's so efficient and understands everything she doesn't realise that not everyone else is like her. And overall was this a bad evening? She checked her neck in the mirror for marks, no marks. I guess it was an odd one but no harm had really been done, and she'd got to blow Neil, which was nice. She liked blowing Neil. But what about Suzie's nakedness, had that had any hold on her? It was strange to see another woman's nakedness, to watch another girl fuck a guy but then she had seen that before, once, by accident. She admired Suzie's physique, she worked out, it was a very different effect from her own. But did it affect you in a sexual way? No, it left her unmoved. So all in all tonight had been like last Friday, really strange. Still lots to learn but nothing to be scared of or to worry about. Come Monday morning Neil would be in his office and Suzie would be fixed to her computer tapping quicker than the speed of sound. How silly it all was really, just a game was all it was when it came down to it.

Pixie's thoughts rested, their concerns dissipated, she felt a small bloom of calm and relaxation come over her.

Pixie looked at herself in the mirror and liked what she saw, a pretty blonde with sparkling blue eyes and skin like cream. She admired herself for a moment then blew herself a kiss and left the toilet, making sure to turn out the light as she did.

And what of Suzie? She had attacked Neil with her body and he had fought back. Like Pixie she was looking for a way back to familiar ground. She'd not been fucked for over a year and even then it had been an unsatisfactory touch up really more than a proper fuck. She was claiming herself as a woman again, this woman's body. It was hers it belonged to no man but she felt as if it needed to be reprogrammed and that fucking Neil's brains out was the way to do it.

Her feelings swarmed over her rather than through her, running over her body like a thin film of water. She sensed them rather than decipher them. She knew she hated this bastard, that she didn't find him attractive and had been obsessing over finding ways to degrade him, to revenge herself on him for not valuing her as a woman and for treating that young bimbo like he owned her.

But the thought returned again, louder than last time: wait, wasn't she doing the same? The thought was washed away as Neil aggressively started staggering his thrusts, like he was preparing for something. She wasn't there yet, she tried to look up at him and whisper, 'no, more...' but he wouldn't have heard her. She saw his face, it was an ugly face, a hateful face, and for a moment she was scared, what the fuck was she doing? This was a mess she was one of Neil's sluts now, another notch on his desk. She could rip herself away from him in a second if she wanted to but something else held here there, it was this simple fact that exploded behind her eyes. She wanted to be there, she wanted Neil to fuck her like she was a dumb bimbo like Pixie. She wanted to be objectified.

'God', she thought as he suddenly exploded into her, 'I'll make him pay for this, I'll make him wish he'd been born dick-less when I'm finished with him.' She collapsed on the desk panting and felt like she wanted to stay there forever. She felt sick to her stomach at the thought of his creamy poison filling her cunt. She felt like she could go again and again and again....

As Pixie recounted that Friday's events to Mandy, those that she had been privy to; she didn't know that Suzie and Neil were still fucking each other senseless at 8pm. Mandy's bit her lip, as she'd promised and kept her silence throughout. Her face had been morphed and distorted by every emotion to be found on the spectrum between pithy and blinding rage.

When she finished, Mandy felt exhausted. Where at the beginning she wanted to scream, when Pixie described Suzie revealing the blackmailing photograph she wanted to hunt that bitch down, when she yanked Pixie from the chair a shooting spree formed in her mind as the best solution and when she described being elbowed out of the way she felt a strange pity for Pixie's wounded pride and as she sat there and they fucked she felt a swell of sadness at the image of her being rejected. Overall she needed time, time alone to think.

Mandy downed her wine and looked at Pixie. She went to leave, which shocked Pixie into a letting loose a single silent tear. All she said before she walked to the train station in the rain was:

"Pix, even Barbie has to grown up one day." And she was gone.