The Pixie Stories 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayG88
JayG88
26 Followers

"Yes?" She managed to gasp, Suzie still contemplating her. "Correct, faster Neil, put some real passion into it." She felt her temper rise at the waste of energy Neil was languishing on pathetic Pixie. But had she not herself made this entire situation come about? This question did not prevent the heat rising in her chest, her nipples as hard as her stare as she looked down with increasing cruelty at Pixie strewn over the desk.

Neil pushed himself into pixie's pussy and brought both hands around and seized her buttocks. He pushed his tongue into her as far as he could reach, he pushed his whole face into her and licked and sucked and bit with all the energy he could muster. Pixie actually yelped when he viciously flicked his tongue off the very tip of her clit.

"You are a whore, do you not remember how this all came about? The circumstances that lead you to where you are now, um? You sucked his cock because you're too lazy to do any real work. Much easier to just act the stupid bimbo whore and blow the boss isn't it? Isn't that the action of a whore?"

"Y-y-yes." Her voice sounded so small it could have came from a shell. Pixie said whatever you she thought Suzie wanted her to say, it didn't matter if she meant it or not. All the long days of being ignored and alone were at an end. Neil was eating her pussy and she was barely able to breathe. This was worth it all this was worth it!

"Of course any girl with a shred of intelligence or decency would never have found herself between Neil's legs in the first place. Of course he..." Suzie's anger was rising, naked as she was she held all the power in the room. She for the first time in days felt run through her a familiar swell of loathing for Neil. Had she forgotten what a fucking manipulating piece of shit he was, how he treated women, what he did to women? She cut her train of thought short.

"... Is not free of blame. He is the one who's been playing this game for years. He put the idea into your empty head you wouldn't have had the sense to suggest it, so he too is a whore, worse than a whore, he's a pimp."

Neil stopped, sunk as he was in Pixie's pussy he'd heard, every word.

"Wait a fucking minute, who you calling..."

"Did I say you could stop?" She lifted the belt in her hand. Neil saw the look in her eyes, half playful and vitriolic, this was all the game, just go with it. You can get back at her for calling you a pimp by fucking her ass raw later tonight. This thought satisfied him for the present.

Suzie was the consummate actor, she put on her love / hate face for Neil and he fell for it. No doubt thinking that this was yet another example of her vicious flirty dirty talk. But god I'll fuck him blind later on and I'll beat him till his body is covered in welts and he winces just to have a warm shower.

Pixie was still shaking on the desk with the electric impulse radiating inside her as a result of Neil's passionate, frantic pussy eating.

"Tell me" Suzie was having trouble keeping her voice steady. She'd already decided that Pixie was now very firmly in the wrong. If Pixie hadn't been such an airhead, if Neil hadn't been such a pig, she would not have had to do all this. But it felt good it really did and she knew deep down that that was a bad sign.

"Do you think you me a good person Pixie? Some might say I have exploited you as much, maybe more so than any man?"

"No" Pixie's voice a mere tremble upon her lips. Her body trying to hold it self in cooling stillness from Neil's fire though her pussy was crying out for more.

Again, that snap, that heat in the air and the white pause in Pixie's mind. Her body caught fire as the flaming sting ran from her ass right through her; the twisting pain that made her whole body jerk was tempered by the sweet heat from Neil's penetrating licks. Her brain felt like a burning pan thrown into ice water. The pain sizzled away and she squirmed in a new delicious feeling as the pain and pleasure merged.

"Wrong."

Suzie brought the belt down with all the force she could muster on Pixie's ass, Neil was at full speed and again and again she beat her with abandon.

This happened six more times and on sixth something broke through to Pixie, no matter how powerful the state of arousal she was in the white pain was now overriding all else. Suddenly it was as if all Suzie's whips of the belt had come at once. Neil was gone from his place and tears burst out of her along with a sobbing moan.

Neil had stayed her arm as Suzie had prepared to bring it down a seventh.

"You're going too far for fuck sake, give it here."

He reached for his belt but Suzie was in no mood to concede anything to anybody.

"Give it here baby." Neil trying a familiar tone to get through to Suzie over Pixie's staggered sobs. Suzie turned, locked eyes with him and violently pushed him hard in the chest. Neil fell backwards thudding against a filing cabinet, its sharp edge spotting blood on his shoulder blade.

"Don't forget who's in charge here Neil. What an appropriate name. Fucking get on your knees and back under that desk like I told you." Her voice was on the precipice of fury as she spat the words at him.

Neil couldn't control his anger as he rose. He stole a glance at Pixie's body jerking in heavy sobs. "Look what you've done to the girl you fucking maniac."

No sooner were the words out of his mouth that the belt flashed across his chest.

He staggered back for a second and then came at her with all of his body weight. They fell upon each other and the belt fell from Suzie's grasp and onto the floor, instantly it curled tight as an ammonite. Pixie breathing was back under control and she slumped painfully from the desk and went to leave. Her body stiffening with pain and her thoughts finally resolved: this wasn't a game and was most definitely not worth it.

In the struggle Suzie was surprised to find herself overpowered by Neil. She had expected to be able to throw him with little to no effort but with him on top of her now he felt as heavy as a man twice his size. She didn't even know why he was struggling with her now, was he trying to hurt her? A single drop of fear fell down her spine. Suzie decided on a different tactic and began twisting her nails into the fleshy parts of his body, she started trying to kiss his neck and bite his soft ears. His body pressed down harder but she felt no rise in him, no warming up only the heavy coldness of him and the smell of clear water on his mouth as his heavy breathing fell into her face.

"Don't try anymore of that shit you mad bitch, you're fucking crazy!"

"Oh, isn't that's why you like me so much?" She cooed, and again with her free hand tried to snake it between his legs and coax some life into him.

"A lot can change between one second and another." Neil's tone resolute.

In between the fifth and sixth lash of his belt on Pixie's ass something had snapped in him. Like sunlight breaking through clouds he suddenly saw himself and what a ridiculous mess he was in. It wasn't just his frayed ego that was at play in that moment, or his dwindled moral compass, thinking of Pixie's torment. If it had been just that it might not have been enough to move him but something else, deeper and subconscious has brought him to his feet in that moment. It was the opportunity, the opportunity he had been seeking without entirely knowing it that had revealed itself: the dirt he could dust from his hands onto the scales of blackmail and neutralise the threat from Suzie.

She had, in a moment of madness assaulted Pixie. Suzie had assaulted a member of his staff. No matter how implicit he was in the incident he had been the sugar not the sting. If Suzie thought he'd been infatuated with her and maybe in love with her she had been badly mistaken. Yes, Suzie had given him the best sex of his life and he had allowed himself to radiate in her unrestrained passions but throughout a part of him, however unconscious, had been on the look out for a moment to get back at her and here it was.

Suzie was still trying to get Neil in the mood and Neil was wondering how long he could contain this wild cat under him.

"You crossed the fucking line. You assaulted one of my staff, you'll fucking be out the door for this."

Suzie replied without missing a beat. "What proof do you have? You forget that I on the other hand have photographic evidence, available for all to see with a simple click."

"I'll make Pixie sign a document confirming everything you did to her and I'll sign it as fucking well."

"Like she'd do that."

"Well, I have a way too of getting what I want bitch."

Suzie stopped struggling, stopped trying to grab his cock and eyed him shrewdly.

"You think I believe for one moment you'd do that, you'd be fucked too you know."

"I'll deal with the consequences whatever they are but you, you assaulted her, you inflicted bodily harm on her and me and I won't let you get away with it."

"And neither shall I let you get away with manipulating every airhead that comes into this office to satisfy your cock." Suzie was waiting she was still but she was building up her strength.

"Well I guess that makes it a stalemate then doesn't it? You can forget any more about this Friday bollocks too."

"You think I believe you? You are stupider than you look."

"Try me."

Now! Suzie rose beneath him and seized the flash of Neil's wrist between her teeth and he howled with pain. In a flash it was now she on him.

Pixie heard the noises in reception, the biting, scratching, the noise of slammed bodies on furniture, the shunt of a desk and the wobble of an impacted pot plant. She didn't know whether they were in each others arm or at arms. All she knew was that she wanted to get out of there. She didn't bother about replacing her knickers she just hurriedly gathered her bag and ran for the lift though it was only a couple of paces away.

As the doors began to close she frantically began a text to Mandy and tried with short sharp intakes of breath to cool the burning pain that throbbed inside her heart.

JayG88
JayG88
26 Followers
12