The Place Pt. 01

Story Info
A guy suddenly finds himself in utopia.
4.4k words
4.34
19.9k
43

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface

This story stems from a dream that the author had night after night. It is pure fantasy. The author decided to turn the dream into a short story to "put the dream to bed" - pun intended.

Awakening

I hear the faint sounds of the surf as I gradually wake up. Bright light streaming into my room makes me keep my eyes shut as I try in vain to fall back asleep. No go- my bladder demands relief. I roll onto my side trying to find a position that lessens the pressure- to no avail. I must get up, but where am I?

I open my eyes and see that the room is strange. How did I wind up here? The room is spacious and airy and bright. A glass wall faces what appears to my squinting eyes to be the ocean. The bed is HUGE, much larger than a king. The decor is modern and mostly white, adding to the brightness. I try to think- how did I come here? I have no recollection of last night, or yesterday, for that matter.

But I have a more immediate need- the need to piss! I roll to the edge of the bed and swing my feet to the floor. That's odd, I've been sleeping naked. How did that happen? I don't remember going to bed last night. I don't remember last night at all.

I stand up and head for a doorway that looks like it might lead to the bathroom, it does- good. My dick is standing at attention due to the pressure of my full bladder, so I'll have to relax a bit to get it "at ease" before I can relieve myself. It takes thirty or so impatient seconds, and then relief feels so good. I flush toilet and rinse my hands, then head off to find out just where I am.

Before I can step out of the bathroom, I hear a woman's voice calling, "Sir, are you up? Breakfast is almost ready." Suddenly I remember that I smelled food when I woke up- odd. OK, I'm naked and I don't see any clothes in the bathroom, so what to do? I grab a bath towel, wrap it around my mid-section and step into the bedroom.

I'm stunned, there stands a woman- totally naked and eyeing me head to toe. She's a buxom beauty- blonde hair, pretty face, full figure, curvy with large breasts and not a trace of a tan-line nor any pubic hair! Whoa! I inhale sharply in response to the eyeful standing before me and muster the strength to bashfully say, "Good morning."

She introduces herself as "Mary" and asks my name. I tell her I'm Steve. She says, "Mr. Steve, we're so glad you're here. Won't you come and have breakfast with us?" "First, I'm a little confused about where I am and how I got here," I say. She responds, "We just call it 'The Place' and you must've arrived last night. We can't wait to get to know you."

She's HOT and my body (actually- my dick) responds involuntarily, tenting the towel. She notices instantly and, licking her lips, suggests that I get rid of the towel, "We never wear clothes here," she explains in a nonchalant manner.

My goodness, she's totally nude and totally casual about being nude and wants, even insists, on my being nude. I drop the towel and haltingly ask where we're having breakfast.

Breakfast

"Just follow me, Mr. Steve, and I'll take you to the kitchen. We'll eat with the others at the breakfast bar." "Others?" I say inquiringly. "Please follow me, Sir, and I'll introduce you," Mary replies.

We walk through a wide hallway and into a large living room. Its decor is like the bedroom. It, too, has floor-to-ceiling window panels facing the ocean. The view is magnificent, but then, so is the view of Mary's perfect ass swaying in front of me as she leads the way.

As we approach the far side of the living room I can hear female voices chattering. I stop and, sensing my hesitation, Mary stops and turns. "Shouldn't I put something on?" I ask.

"Sir, we don't have any clothes here and we'd have no use for them anyway." Mary responds, "We never wear anything except sandals, and then only when we're going outside. And, of course, we wear panties during our monthly period, but they wouldn't fit you. Please come and meet the others. Don't worry, they're naked too, and they won't mind that you're naked, and they won't even mind your erection." I blush multiple shades of red but I follow her into the kitchen.

What a magnificent sight- three more naked women- all of them different and all of them very HOT! I simultaneously blush even more and get harder yet as their conversation stops abruptly and they turn as one and eye me admiringly.

There's a short "thick" brunette with long hair falling down her back. She has tiny, puffy-nippled tits and is busily serving eggs onto five plates.

Next to the brunette sits a very slender black girl with small breasts and muscular abs and thighs. Her hair is long and styled in fine braids pulled back into a pony tail.

Last, but not least, is a tall willowy, ginger-haired beauty with alabaster skin that has been sprinkled with freckles on her face and shoulders, as well as on her ample tits. Her hair is long and wavy and she's the only one with even a patch of pubic hair- hers is reddish and trimmed to a heart shape. She's also the only one wearing any jewelry- a silver "barbell" in each pierced nipple. When she turns momentarily back to the bar, I notice a "Venus dimple" above each perfectly formed ass cheek. I feel as if I might faint!

"Good morning, Sir," they say nearly in unison. Mary immediately takes charge, "Please have a seat anywhere, Sir. We should eat before our breakfast gets cold, then I'll make the introductions and show you around. Ladies, Sir's name is Mr. Steve." "Hi Mr. Steve," they all say in turn around the bar.

I'm starving and the food is delicious. Scrambled eggs with cheese, hash brown potatoes, bacon, toast, pulpy orange juice and hot black coffee. I finish a generous serving and, relieved that my hard-on has taken a break.

As I reach for seconds, Miss "ginger hair" says, "Sir, you must have quite an appetite." and while I nod in agreement, I get the impression she's not referring to food. My cock begins to respond again, oh no, this is embarrassing.

Having finished our meal, Mary makes the introductions. Diana is the brunette's name. She walks around the bar to me and gives me a "welcome" kiss on the cheek. Will I ever stop flushing?

Next is the exotic black girl. Her name is Aria and she has an accent that sounds Middle Eastern to me. Like Diana, she moves to me, lays a hand on my shoulder and kisses my temple, whispering "Happy to have you here with us," more blushing.

Erin is the redhead and, already sitting next to me she just leans over, puts her arm around me and I feel her nipple brush against my arm. My cock twitches in response while she plants a kiss right on my lips.

Mary wants to show me The Place, but first I have questions.

Why am I here? - no one can offer and explanation other than the obvious- they want a man. Nor can they say how I got here.

How long have they lived here? - many months.

What do they do? - mostly recreation: swimming in the pool and ocean, beach volleyball, billiards, horseshoes, etc. Basically, they've been enjoying life and each other, in every way, while waiting for me (wait, what?).

What's my role? - share life with them and enjoy each other, again, in every way (whatever that means).

Why no clothes, not that I object? - they don't own any clothes and have no need for them (besides the panties). There's no shame, they agree, in being naked and, if everyone's naked, then everyone's equal.

I ask if they're put off by my body's reaction to seeing them- they answer that they take my erection and my blushing as compliments to them- no shame in my seeing them in a sexual way and no shame in reacting to what I see. WOW!

The Tour

So, for the tour: we retrace my earlier steps through the living room. Mary leads the way, her swaying bum again having its effect on my manhood. The room is complete with a huge wall-mounted TV and a stereo. A large white leather U-shaped sofa serves as the room's centerpiece. My mind muses about cuddling there with these four hotties- erection sustained again.

From the living room, French doors lead to a patio with a built-in Jacuzzi, barbecue grill, bar, and the usual patio furniture, only much nicer than I'm used to. The girls seem proud to show off the patio's features, each girl in her own sexy way.

Erin jumps into the Jacuzzi, sliding down until her breasts bob on the surface, then she invites me to join her. I oblige, playfully sidling up to her. Even more playfully, her hand, hidden by the frothy water, grabs and squeezes my erection while she kisses me full on the lips.

As I'm drying off, Aria calls me over to the barbecue. Once there, she opens the lid and asks me in a sultry voice, "How do you like your meat done?" I'm crimson again and she gives me a full-frontal hug, pinning my hard-on to her firm belly. She whispers in my ear, "I like stiff meat, Sir." On releasing me I'm embarrassed to see my pre-cum smeared on her belly. She notices but casually rubs it in and winks at me.

Diana trots over behind the bar, mesmerizing me with the bounce of her ass. Once there she beckons me to sit on a stool. She hams it up acting like she's mixing a drink and asks, "What's your pleasure, Sir?" "I'd like whatever you're having," I respond. Diana says, "I'm the bartender. I can't drink on duty, but I could sure go for a stiff one when I get off." I'm at a loss for words but my cock throbs in agreement.

The pool is next to the patio and it is luxurious with various depths, levels and a diving board at the deep end. Aria gracefully dives in, surfaces and then climbs out using the ladder closest to me. I'm enthralled by her glistening, flawless, black skin.

The beach is a short walk from the patio and it is very secluded. The sand is pure white and feels as if it's cushioned underfoot. A beach volleyball court is to the right and there's a Tiki bar to the left. No shenanigans here but Mary says the girls can't wait to "take me on," in volleyball, that is.

Back to the house, they proudly show me "their room," as expected- there's no clothes strewn on the floor. It's like the bedroom I slept in and it has just one huge bed. Diana, Erin, and Aria jump and frolic together on the bed, swinging pillows and wrestling.

In response to my quizzical look, Mary clarifies that, yes, they all sleep together in one bed and then adds, "until now." I can only guess what she means by that.

Next is the Game Room, complete with billiards, Foosball, darts, chess and a game table.

Aria and Erin make a show of hitting some balls around the billiards table, intentionally missing each shot, but bending way over with their backsides in the air in my direction. I marvel at the contrast between the chocolate skin on Aria's ass cheeks and the pink skin between her splayed pussy lips, what an inviting sight! Erin has a wondrous bum too, and I imagine exploring the gap between the top of her thighs and her red muff.

There's also a complete indoor gym with all the usual various machines. In my I picture these beauties working out- all naked and sweaty.

I notice a massage table and my mind wanders, even hopes. My daydream is interrupted, and maybe confirmed, when Aria announces that she's a qualified masseuse (oh boy). And that's the tour, for now.

The Ground Rules

I follow the four exquisite derrieres into the kitchen, my dick acting like a compass needle.

Mary, again in charge, indicates for me to sit down. The girls crowd around me and its arms and tits and hips and thighs all rubbing against me. Not wanting to be impolite, I keep my hands to myself.

Diana and Erin appear to be pouting so I ask what's wrong.

Aria answers first, "We've been flaunting ourselves before you and being as suggestive as we can, Mr. Steve. Do you not like what you see? Do you not want to touch us, to fondle us? We want your attention and we want to give you our attention. We've been without a man these many months and, while girls can give loving attention to girls, nothing takes the place of a man, and you are our man."

I stammer my response, "I, I, I didn't want to take liberties. Y' y' you don't belong to me and I didn't want to cross a line. I don't even know why I'm here."

Mary speaks up, "Sir, you are here to be to object of our affection. We are here to give you love and to make love to you and with you. We're for your companionship, friendship and sexual enjoyment. You should treat us with respect just as we respect and revere you, but we, each of us, offer our bodies to you in every conceivable way to bring you pleasure, fulfillment and sexual release."

Sensory Overload

I get a lump in my throat and I begin to perspire, especially on my forehead. Diana seems to read my conflicted emotions and quickly defuses the situation by quietly kneeling between my knees and taking my cock into her warm wet mouth.

Is this really happening? I tilt my head back and groan in response and my lips are met by Mary's as she makes physical contact with me for the first time. She kisses me sensuously and our tongues are soon intertwined. Erin rubs her melon breasts and pierced hard nipples against my left side and kisses my neck while Aria reaches below Diana's chin to rub and caress my balls.

I'm overcome- the multiple sensations, combined with my continual arousal since before breakfast, have me at the edge of orgasm quickly. As Aria takes over for Diana, Mary and Erin switch. In the second that my mouth is free, I murmur a warning, "I'm gonna come!"

Aria pulls her lips off my cock long enough to implore, "Then come, please, let me take it." That's all the encouragement I need, and my hips buck as pulses of hot cum surge from my shaft. Aria keeps sucking and stroking as I ejaculate, keeping all my jizz in her mouth. When the flow subsides, she backs off, looks up at me with hooded eyes and swallows hard. The room fades away as I spin into delirious darkness.

After what seems like a long time I hear, "Mr. Steve, please wake up, Mr. Steve." Tentatively I open my eyes and see that the four beauties are huddled around me, all looking very concerned. Somehow I moved to the large leather sofa in the living room.

"What happened? How did I get in here?" I ask.

Diana responds first, blurting out, "You passed out right after you came and collapsed onto Mary and Erin. We had to carry you in here. You gave us quite a scare, are you alright?"

"Uh, I guess so. I don't know for sure. I feel a little dizzy." I realize that I'm quivering. "I think I just need to rest. That was so much so quickly, and I haven't had sex in a long time."

Mary replies, "Well we need to slow down until you're acclimated. We may have been a bit impatient since we've never had a man here before. Girls, for the next few days we'll go one at a time, with a day's rest between girls. That'll give Mr. Steve a chance to really get to know each of us and to enjoy intimacy without sensual overload."

Tournament

The girls agree enthusiastically with Mary's plan. Aria says, "I know exactly what I want to do in my private time with Sir. I can't wait. How do we decide who gets to be with him first?"

"Let's have a volleyball tournament," Erin suggests, "Two-on-two first, then the winners go head-to-head for first dibs on Mr. Steve. The losers can play to see who goes last."

"I think that gives you and Aria and advantage because you're both taller than Mary and me, but I'm OK with it. Win or lose I still get my time with Sir," says Diana.

Mary says, "Let's have lunch, if Mr. Steve is up to it, and then we can play volleyball this afternoon." I say I'm good with the plan and Mary gets things going, "Erin, would you please make a salad. Diana, how about some sandwiches. Aria can get drinks and I'll clean up from breakfast and clean up Mr. Steve, also."

And like that, the four get up to start their chores. Aria reaches to kitchen then turns back, comes to me, and bends down to where I'm still resting on the sofa. She kisses me on my forehead and on both cheeks and says, "I'm sorry if we went too fast. Please forgive us, and thank you for coming- I can still taste you in my mouth and can't wait for more. Now you close your eyes and rest while we make lunch." I nod and comply, too weak to do much more.

Diana comes in from the kitchen and kneels by the sofa and kisses me softly on the chest. "Is ham and Swiss on multi-grain bread with mustard OK for your sandwich, Sir?" I nod in appreciation. This being treated like a king is just too much. I need to figure a way to get them to just call me "Steve."

Erin comes to me after Diana returns to the kitchen. She sits next to me and asks if I like ranch dressing, then quips that salad dressing is about the only "dressing" I should expect here. I tell her ranch is fine and I thank her. She leans in and whispers in my ear that she's sorry if they overloaded me, and that she plans to do everything she can to win the first chance at one-on-one time with me.

Then Mary comes in with a small bowl, a wash cloth, and a towel. She expertly washes me "down below" with warm wet wash cloth and gently dries me. She says how happy she and the others are to have a man to lavish with loving attention.

I tell Mary that I'm not a "Sir," but just "Steve." She says that they really want to treat me with the highest respect and she asks me to give it time and try to let myself become accustomed to being treated royally- I agree. After all, who could argue with a loving beautiful naked woman.

Mary kisses me on the lips and says that, because she's not particularly athletic, she expects she'll finish last at volleyball. But, she promises, the wait will be more than worth it. "I'm far better in bed than in sports," Mary assures me- I believe it. My mind is swirling but I'm able to relax for the few minutes until lunch is ready.

I regained my equilibrium by the time Mary announces lunch time. I can't believe that I'm once again sitting at the breakfast bar with four naked hotties. My sandwich tastes so good and the salad is exquisite. I drink deeply from a fruity juice concoction that Aria made.

I compliment the girls on the delicious lunch, and they say that my satisfaction is their top goal. I'm overwhelmed by their servant-like attitudes. They are not beneath me- they are at least equals. I vow to work on this relationship as Mary suggested, but now it's time for volleyball and I get to be the spectator.

We walk out to the beach and Aria and Erin busy themselves making sure the net is taut, while Diana gets the volleyball. Diana also brings a chair for me to sit on. Mary brings a beach umbrella to shade me. I set up at mid-court where I have a good view.

Mary and Erin oppose Aria and Diana and the games begin. It's so hot watching these awesome women competing completely naked- bouncing titties, jiggling butts, tight bodies and sweat. And hottest of all is that they're giving it their all to win private time in bed with me.

Team- Mary/Erin beat out Aria and Diana, then Erin handily finishes off Mary. Aria polishes off Diana, pitting Aria against Erin for the first one-on-one with me.

Erin, as she had intended, wins over Aria. Aria will get the second sex session with me. Hard-bodied Diana takes the win over Mary, fulfilling the latter's prediction.

So, the one-on-one sex order is set: Ginger-haired Erin is first, then dark-skinned Aria, followed by beautiful Diana and then buxom Mary (assuming I survive an evening each with the first three).

The matches completed, they all head for the shower and invite me to join them. I boldly (or hopefully) offer to wash them, starting with the winner. They smile and high-five in assent. The shower attached to the girls' room is huge, with three shower heads- each with a handheld wand. It feels odd to not have to undress before showering, but it's part of life in The Place.

12