The Place Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Mary adjusts the water temperature, the other girls and I join her. I get the body wash and a wash cloth. This is so erotic! I wash each one from head to toe, starting with Erin. I especially enjoy washing each girl's tits, ass and pussy.

Erin's patch of red pubic fuzz is sweet looking and as I kneel to wash between her thighs I'm thrilled to see that she has rather large, dangling pussy lips- a big turn-on for me. As I rub her lips and clit with my soapy fingers, she moans her approval.

Aria's sleek, sinewy body is so firm. She glows under the water spray. As I wash her, she bends over and holds her ankles, allowing me full access to her pink pussy. She is so smooth and I linger while rubbing her lips. She sways her ass side to side and asks me to continue.

Diana says, "Hey, I'm next!" So I move to her. She presses into the wash cloth when I soap her perky tits and she spreads her legs in a partial split when I move my attention to her sex. I am in full arousal by now and I know my breathing rate and blood pressure are way up.

Voluptuous Mary waits her turn, and she's pure joy to bathe. She is soft and curvy and sexy and so responsive. It takes all the restraint I can muster to resist sliding my dick into her when she bends over for me to wash her pussy. I note with pleasure that she has puffy pussy lips and she, like the others, is also perfectly smooth down there. These girls all shave and they have almost no stubble at all- So Hot!

The girls turn their attention to bathing me, OH MY! I stand rock still, or I try to, at least. They take turns with the wash cloth but mostly they just soap up their hands and rub them all over my body. They seem to love washing my cock and balls and they repeatedly run their soapy fingers between my ass cheeks. My dick throbs and I find myself holding my hands against the shower wall to avoid falling.

Mary chimes in, "As much fun as this is, girls, we must not make him come here. His next load belongs to Erin. Remember what happened this morning and let him catch his breath. Let's rinse off this hot hunk of a man and then dry him." They grudgingly comply, and soon I am all dry.

I meander out to the living room and sit on the sofa while the girls dry each other's hair and whatever else girls do post-shower. In short order, they join me on the sofa and cuddle up with me and each other. It's me, in the middle, sandwiched between four nude babes and it's all skin-on-skin, heads on shoulders and legs intertwined. They are almost purring. It's heavenly!

Eventually Mary speaks up, "My legs are sore from the games, how about a dip in the hot tub?"

Everyone agrees, so we're off to the patio and one after another we step in. I again find myself the meat in a "babe sandwich-" not a bad place to be.

Everyone's hands are below the water, and thus somewhat shielded from view by the foam. The hands on either side of me, Diana's and Mary's, go exploring. Mary, on my left, caresses my thigh with her left hand and squeezes my butt with her right. Diana, sitting to my right, is more direct- she finds my cock with her right hand and squeezes gently while leaning over to kiss me on the lips.

In a moment or two I realize that more "handiwork" is going on. Diana is becoming increasingly aroused as Erin's hand seems to be at work between her legs. Erin's other hand appears to be rubbing her own pussy.

Aria, to my far left, has slid in behind Mary, reached around her and is massaging Mary's tits. Mary's left hand has moved off my thigh and disappeared behind her, apparently pleasing Aria's sex. I marvel at the sensuality of this scene and try to picture what it must have looked like before my arrival.

Thirty minutes in the Jacuzzi, including a few curled toes, and we're ready to get out. A quick dip in the pool to cool off is in order and very refreshing. Stepping out of the pool, the girls fetch towels and start drying each other.

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

12