The Place Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew you'd like that and I wanted to give you something to remember me by, since you won't have me again for a few days. Now go pee and then come back and have sweet dreams with me. It'll be time for breakfast in a couple hours."

My dick is limp by the time I get to the bathroom. I relieve myself and return to bed, fully sated and fully worn out. I thank Erin repeatedly and she insists she got the better deal. As I drift off to sleep I think how much I will need a day of rest.

Rest Day Number One

I wake up with the sun streaming through the windows. I turn and see Erin beside me- could it get any better.

Diana bounces into the room, "Time to wake up sleepy heads. Breakfast in two minutes. Whoa, you two look like you've had some wild sex in here! Only four days till my turn."

Erin stirs then protests, "Diana, can't you be a little more discreet? This, for the next two minutes, is OUR bedroom!"

We're up in a couple minutes and, after we've both peed and washed our faces, we head out to the breakfast bar.

Mary, Aria, and Diana are all sitting ready to eat and drumming their fingers in mock disdain for our tardiness. It's clear that Diana put them up to it when she says, "I'm glad you lovebirds could pry yourselves away from the bed so that we can finally eat. Or maybe I should call you 'lust-birds.'"

"Give 'em a break, Diana," Mary insists, "They've both had a glorious night and now they're here. Let's eat."

Breakfast is a scramble of eggs, potatoes, bacon bits, cubed ham, and cheese all cooked together. It is no less delicious than yesterday's breakfast. There's juice and hot black coffee. Famished from lovemaking, I eat like a horse. Looking around the bar I catch the other girls checking out Erin, apparently looking for evidence of last night's romps.

After breakfast, I amble into the living room and recline on the sofa, facing the TV. Aria joins me, sliding in behind me with her front against my back. It's hot, but at least she's not touching my prick, which seems to be in a permanent state of erection, or semi-erection at least.

Aria nuzzles my ear and whispers, "You're mine tomorrow from breakfast on. I hope you get your rest today, I have plans for you, Sir." OH BOY! Recovering from my initial shock, I relax and rest peacefully in Aria's arms for a while. It's so pleasant having Aria against me- skin-on-skin.

Mary breaks my reverie, announcing that she and Diana are going to the gym for a workout. Erin says she'll join them and, eventually, so does Aria- leaving me on the sofa alone.

I finally get up and walk to the gym room- what a sight! Diana and Aria appear to be competing against one another on side-by-side elliptical machines. They're shining with perspiration and Diana's bum has such a delightful bounce. Aria's body is tighter but her dark chocolate skin makes her glisten all the more. It's mesmerizing!

Erin is working on the shoulder press machine, sitting spread-legged facing me. Her pussy is pink and her labia are full. It looks like a ravaged pussy- oh wait, it has been, and by me!

Mary is setting a fast tempo on one of two treadmills. She's all bounce- her tits nearly slapping together in time with her pace, ripples pulse through her ass cheeks as she runs, and her hips sway enticingly from side to side.

I'm very distracted by Mary, so I step onto the adjacent treadmill and start out with a brisk walking speed. I find naked treadmill exercise a bit easier with a hard-on- my dick doesn't swing against my legs each time I step.

After twenty minutes, I decide that I need to rest. I find a chair near the far wall and sit to enjoy the view. These lithe creatures move from machine to machine working their toned bodies and I'm rewarded with a titillating show.

An hour passes and their workouts are finished. It's no wonder these girls are in such good physical condition- I'd have trouble keeping up with their routine even if I was fully rested, let alone when I'm sexually sapped.

They invite me to shower with them- only a dunce would decline. It's a welcome repeat of yesterday's shower except they spend less time washing my dick. They know it needs a break.

"What's next," I ask as we dry each other off. Aria suggests, "Let's have lunch then play a round of billiards, and have Sir playing the winning girl." The girls come to a unanimous agreement and Diana says, "Oh goody, I can't wait to show Mr. Steve my moves, at the billiards table, that is." She has a pixie smile and gives me a knowing wink.

Following the girls from the breakfast bar to the game room is a visual treat. They taunt each other about who will beat whom and there's more than a few ass slaps on the way.

Several rounds of rock-paper-scissors determine that Erin will face Diana first. I find a seat near the wall so that my eyes are at ass-level for the show.

Erin breaks and gets solids, then quickly sinks another ball. She goes to the far side of the table and makes a show of lining up her shot- leaning forward, dangling and jiggling her tits, much to my delight. She misses.

Diana picks a shot from my side and practically shakes her ass in my face while taking aim. She's on tiptoes and the sight of her firm calves and thighs topped by her round ass makes me want to take her from behind now... but, no- it's my rest day.

The game goes back and forth with more teasing, more missed shots and, ultimately with Diana the victor. Defeated, the lovely Erin takes a seat to my left to watch the next game.

Diana takes on Mary, and it's the battle of the round asses. Mary makes a show of dangling titties jiggling for my benefit.

Diana's perky little tits barely shake on her tight frame. I silently muse that I'd suck the tits right off either one of them. Observant Erin leans over and says, "Mr. Steve, your cock is like a sex barometer, every time Mary shakes her tits or Diana jiggles her ass, the "pressure" rises a notch." I nod and admit, "It's not too difficult to tell what turns me on when I'm in this state of undress, now is it?"

Mary wins this match and now faces Aria. Diana sits on my right and once more I'm flanked by utter hotness. Diana asks if I liked her form.

Erin injects, "The state of his prick should tell the story." Diana looks down, smiles and leans in for a kiss on the cheek, brushing her puffy nipples against my bicep. I shudder and she giggles, noting the rise in my "barometer."

Aria puts on an epic demonstration of proper billiards form. Her fine dark chocolate ass perched atop long slender legs makes me pant every time she lines up a shot from my side of the table. And when she leans across to sink a ball, her brown butt-hole and pink pussy play peak-a-boo between her cheeks. I feel light-headed again, especially knowing she's next on my fuck-list.

Mary concentrates on her opponent rather than on tantalizing me, but still goes down in defeat. Aria raises her arms in victory and then sits on the table edge opposite me, spreads her legs and rubs her pussy, saying, "Sir, you are my next conquest."

Mary playfully steps in and plops down on my lap. "Only in billiards. You have to wait until tomorrow to fuck him, girl, it's Mr. Steve's rest day," Mary protests. I know Mary feels the rise of my cock and she wiggles her confirmation.

I play against Aria like a right-handed man with two left hands. She sways her ass and rubs against me every time she moves around the table for another shot. I'm far too distracted to play well and she beats me, sinking the eight ball with four of my balls still on the table. I should be ashamed but I really don't care about the score- I'm enthralled with the beauty that surrounds me.

The girls decide that they want to demonstrate their best "trick" shots for me. I can't wait to see what they have up their imaginary sleeves.

Erin is first, shooting a bank shot with the stick behind her back- she misses the shot wide but her stance lets her shove her pussy out in front towards me.

Diana, using the excuse that she's short, climbs onto the table and kneels with her legs spread and her ass towards me, she sinks the eight ball in the corner pocket. It's an easy shot and it's obvious she did it just to entice me.

Mary bends down at the far corner of the table, carefully placing one tit on the felt on either side of the pocket. Aria takes a shot from the opposite corner and the ball sinks after bouncing off Mary's boob bumpers.

I thank the ladies for the demonstration of "skill," but I score Diana the highest. She takes a deep bow, while the other feign pouting.

We spend the remainder of the afternoon relaxing by the pool. Aria and Mary seem to be avid readers. Erin and Diana each listen to music through their ear buds. I doze peacefully.

The girls work together to create a sumptuous dinner- roast turkey and potatoes, green beans, tossed salad, and ice cream for dessert. I am stuffed and satisfied and I compliment their cooking skills.

After dinner, we watch TV and I realize that none of the sitcoms are familiar to me. It's as if it's the start of a new season for each show- odd.

After a couple hours of TV, I catch myself nodding off and decide to retire early. Each girl, in turn, gives me a hug and a passionate kiss goodnight.

Aria takes her turn last. She warns me, "You'd better get plenty of rest because tomorrow is our day and I have plans for you." Sleep comes easy and I drift away dreamlessly for ten full hours.

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Copyright

© 2017, Erik Schoen (a pen name), All Rights Reserved

12