The Place Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My view is tremendous- this stunning, sexy woman is impaled on my dick and her melon breasts, complete with nipple clamps, are bouncing and jiggling every time I ram myself into her slippery throbbing pussy. Her beautiful face is contorted in an expression of erotic pleasure.

Her toes are curling and her white-knuckled hands tightly grip the table edge. Soon, orgasm after orgasm rip through her body. She quivers and bucks and cries out, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, Sir!"

"I'm gonna come, baby," I breath out in warning.

"Pull out now, please," she pants. I do and she pushes on my belly with her toes. I back up a half-step and she drops to her knees.

"You're going to come on my tits," Mary says as she grips my cock and starts stroking- hard. I don't last more than a few seconds and then I'm spurting my cum onto her neck and tits and chest.

After a few pulses, I begin to slow. Mary takes my cock and the remainder of my load into her mouth. She sucks so hard that I think she's going to suck my balls out through my dick. Instinctively, she reaches for my right hand with her left and interlocks her fingers with mine to keep me from falling.

When our panting stops, she gets up and hugs me hard, smearing my jizz from her tits to my chest- it's warm and sticky. Her kiss smells and tastes of pure sex. It's overwhelming. After a beat, she says, "Let's head back."

"Like this? We're both cum-covered" I ask.

"Yes, I wouldn't want the girls to think we just went for a walk. And, oh, the nipple clamps stay on- for now," Mary explains.

When we reach the patio, the girls are relaxing by the pool. They look up, see us, and Diana whistles a cat-call. Erin and Aria applaud. Aria simply says, "Glad you two are making the most of the day."

Mary and I wash off under the pool shower and Mary has me pull the nipple clamps off. Her nipples look pink and tender where the clamps squeezed.

"Do these hurt?" I ask, carefully touching her nipples.

"Let's just say they're sensitized. Don't worry, Sir, it's OK. You didn't break anything. Just be gentle with them when you suck them later," she answers with a smile.

We join the others, resting from our lovemaking for a couple of quiet, peaceful hours. We lay side-by-side on a wide chaise that seems to be reserved for the "couple of the day." We make some small-talk and kiss and caress without heating things up or putting on a show for the girls.

Aria announces that dinner will be a cookout- burgers, hot dogs, corn-on-the-cob, baked beans and all the fixings. I wonder silently- when do they go grocery shopping?

After dinner, Mary and I step into the Jacuzzi and cuddle. The others see that we want privacy, so they discreetly retire to the house and leave us to ourselves.

Mary turns to me, all serious, and says, "Mr. Steve, you've made me a very happy woman today. I craved your touch on my body and you did that, but you also touched my soul. Thanks for giving to me."

All I can think to say is, "You're very, very welcome."

At that, she crawls up onto my lap and hugs me hard. I return her hug and again realize that this curvy babe is so much woman. My hands travel from her back to her bum and up to her shoulders.

She turns to face me and straddles my lap with her legs. Mary raises enough to pull my face between her full breasts- one on either. If she smothered me here and now, I'd die happy.

I turn to the left and begin kissing and suckling on her right tit, moving slowly to the nipple. Mindful that it might be tender from the clamps, I go easy- more licking than sucking there. Not wanting the left one to be jealous, I give it the same treatment.

Mary arches her back in response, and I know I'm being gentle enough. She digs her fingers into my back and squirms on my lap. I know she feels my building erection.

Her head lolls back and I turn my attention to her neck. I kiss starting just below her earlobe and work my way down, then across and up to the other ear. Again, she squirms and moans, confirming that I'm on the right path.

I grab both of her ass cheeks and pull her tight against me, feeling her pubic mound grind against my cock. I relax my pull and she pushes back enough to get a hand on my prick and, raising up, guides it to her pussy. Expertly, she slides down onto it and grinds with her hips.

In her most sultry voice, she says, "You, Sir, are pinned down now. What do you think I should do with you?"

"I'd like you to sit right as you are, me in you and you on me, and let's just kiss for a while. I yearn for your sweet lips on mine," I reply.

"You're so romantic, Mr. Steve, I love it. Let's make out," Mary coos in my ear.

We kiss deeply, our tongues intertwined, as Mary presses her full breasts into me. As our kissing kindles desire in us both, Mary raises and lowers her pussy ever so slightly, igniting my loins.

I feel my cock harden and twitch. Mary feels it too, saying, "Take me to bed, right now, please. Let's not finish our lovemaking here tonight."

We shower and dry off at the pool then head into the house. I ask her if we can stop in the kitchen. "Of course, Sir, what would you like?" she asks.

"Some white wine, preferably Moscato, some cheese and some crackers, if possible," I answer.

Mary says, "Mr. Steve, that sounds so romantic. I'll get it ready and bring it in, if you'll go ahead and relax and wait for me." I nod and head for my bedroom.

Mary enters the bedroom in a few minutes. She's carrying a tray with an assortment of crackers, several kinds of cheese, mustard and two wine glasses. Following behind is Erin carrying a stand with an ice bucket and a bottle of wine.

"I enlisted a willing accomplice to help carry our refreshments," Mary announces. Erin places the wine stand near the bed and quietly excuses herself. I can just overhear her whisper to Mary, "You're one lucky girl, I hope you know." Mary smiles and nods her agreement.

With Erin out of the room, we're again left to ourselves. Mary sits on the edge of the bed while I pour two glasses of Moscato D'Asti. Together we recline, facing each other with the tray between us and indulge in our snacks. Mary makes the simple act of eating cheese look so erotic, I know it's intentional.

Soon the tray is pushed from between us and we are caressing and kissing- sweet Moscato mixed with Mary's kisses. Could anything be sweeter than that? Laying on her side facing me, Mary's breasts work in tandem to distract me with a display of enticing cleavage.

I can't resist kissing her nipples and running my tongue through the glorious gap between her mounds. Soon we drink the last from our wine glasses and I place them on the stand, then turn my full attention to my beautiful Mary.

"Mary, I'm going to do something I've been dreaming of- exploring your body, toe to head," I say.

"Oh, Sir, please do," Mary purrs.

I ask Mary to lay on her front and then I kneel by her feet. Clasping her right calf, I lift her foot to my mouth. I love toes, so I suck each toe starting with the big one first.

When I get to her little toe, I nip the pad lightly with my teeth. Mary yelps, saying, "Hey, no biting!"

"Sorry," I reply.

She says, "Really, that was kinda hot. I don't mind Sir... just don't get carried away, please."

"I'll, um, try to 'restrain' myself," I quip.

I kiss the arch of her foot and move to her ankle and then up her calf, kissing and licking and luxuriating in her taste and scent. I treat the other foot and calf equally, except I nip the little toe more lightly this time. Turning to the back of her thighs, I massage them and trail light kisses up to her perfect ass.

Swinging my legs over hers, I straddle her and press my face into the split of her butt cheeks and take a deep breath- WOW, she exudes the scent of sex. My action makes Mary inhale suddenly- either shocked, turned on, or both.

I continue my trip north, planting kisses and licks from her ass cheeks to her Venus dimples, and on up her back. I could spend hours just languishing in her supple flesh.

As I reach her shoulders, my cock bobs against the back of her thighs. Her breath catches and her hips rise slightly. She utters a low groan and implores me, "Please, Sir."

"Patience, my pretty woman, I have more exploring to do," I breath into the nape of her neck.

Her neck is so sensitive- my kisses make her moan as she twists her head side-to-side. When she's facing to the left, I kiss her exposed cheek and lean in to kiss her lips. She turns her head hard to meet me and I feel her tongue on my lips.

Breaking the kiss, I ask her to roll onto her back so I can explore her front. Turning over, she looks into my face through hooded eyes and says, "Please, please, keep exploring my body, this is SO hot."

Starting again at her feet, I kiss the top of each toe, then her feet and ankles. I straddle her again and work my way up her thighs. Her breathing is raspy; her chest is heaving and her hips buck softly.

After kissing and licking my way to the very apex of her soft, smooth thighs, I press my face firmly into her sex and inhale, much as I did moments ago from her backside. She squirms and grinds her hips wantonly. I back off just a little, worried she might break my nose.

"Don't stop, please," she moans urgently.

I press my palms onto her thighs and inhale again. This time she's still and I again revel in her scent- it is the fragrance of a feminine flower at its ripest. I spend minutes just consuming the essence of this woman, so heavenly.

Continuing my quest, I kiss her pubic mound and work my way across her belly to her naval, where I circle it with light kisses and then explore its tiny interior with the tip of my tongue.

Onward next to her magnificent tits. I circle each breast with kisses, working my way toward the center. Reaching the areola, I lick a spiral, heading for the hard bud of her nipple. Still pink from the clamps, I go easy on the nipples.

Again, my dick bobs against her. This time she bucks against it, saying, "Please, now Sir, fuck me."

I whisper, "Very soon, very soon."

I finish my journey, ringing her face with kisses and then kissing her deeply on, rather in, her mouth. Her legs spread beneath me, pushing against my straddling knees. I raise one, then the other, allowing her to fully part her legs.

Her hands are on my butt and she's pulling desperately and repeating, "Please, please, please."

Slowly I respond and find that my prick slides easily into her slippery slit. I take it slow, though my dick wants to ram. Mary bends her legs, raising her knees and spreading her legs farther as I enter.

Excruciatingly slowly I penetrate until I hit bottom. Instantly, Mary's orgasm ignites, her body shivers and quakes. She cries out my name and I feel her pussy convulse on the length of my shaft, she mumbles incoherently.

I hold my position, fully inserted, until Mary's aftershocks begin to still. Then, kissing her deeply again, I begin screwing her at a pace that I know will put her over the edge again soon. I want to feel her orgasm on my cock once more.

She meets me- thrust for thrust. It's so erotic- looking into her blazing eyes and seeing her expression change as her climax approaches. She hooks her feet around my ass and pulls me, rhythmically, into her bucking hips.

Suddenly her thrusts go wild and she moans loudly as she comes again. Her orgasm reverberates through my dick as the walls of her pussy pulsate. I press myself into her to hold her as still as possible. If I don't, she'll make me come, and that would be too soon.

When Mary's quivering wanes, I kiss her again and ask, "Can you roll over?"

"Not with your cock in me, Sir," she pants her reply.

I pull out and lay beside her. She pushes herself up on sex-weakened arms then bends down to suck my manhood.

"Just for a moment, Mary, I want to take you from behind," I explain.

With my cock against her lips, Mary says "Ooh, let me get a taste of us first. Then I'll get on all-fours." The feeling of her lips and tongue moving on my dick is sensational. She sucks for a few seconds, pulls off and smacks her lips, saying, "The taste of you pairs well with the taste of me. I like it!"

Mary quickly gets onto her hands and knees, looking around to see when I'm going to begin. Positioning myself behind her with my knees between hers, I admire her full, round ass. Her pussy is dripping wet and her love-juice covers her anus, too.

There's no need to prepare her or even spread her lips, I just aim and slam my dick home. The thrust jars her forward and all her flesh jiggles in response. Mary lets out a cry and, for a moment, I think I've hurt her. But I realize I haven't when she starts slamming her ass into my hips, opposing my thrusts. This can't last long and I wanted to eat her pussy.

I quickly pull out and back away, while Mary protests by shoving her butt towards me. I grab her ass to control her and jam my face into her sex.

Instantly she stops her movement and her arms give way. Her upper body drops onto the bed, causing her ass to jut even higher. I have full access to lick her snatch and around her anus. I take long deep strokes into her slit with my tongue. Another orgasm is building and I need to time my release with hers.

Sensing she's very close, I mount her again, delivering near-punishing thrusts. The instant her orgasm begins I explode with her, compelling her withering release and feeling my cum fill her sex with surge after hot surge.

Seconds later we collapse together onto the bed. We're all heaving chests and panting breaths. Neither one can put two words together, so we don't try to speak.

She's the first to move, crawling her way to my manhood. She takes my softening dick into her mouth and cleans it with her tongue, sucking the last of my jizz out of and off it. Satisfied that I'm clean, she takes her mouth off and says, to my cock, "Thank you, Mr. Steve's dick, for fucking me and giving me all your cum today."

The room spins, darkens and I lose consciousness.

"Mr. Steve, are you OK? Please wake up, Sir!"

I blink, then open my eyes and, as my vision clears, I see all four girls surrounding me.

"Oh, you're back, what a relief!" says Mary. She has a concerned look on her face. The others look less concerned and Erin and Diana are both smirking.

Diana speaks up, "Mary, you vixen, you fucked him unconscious! Way to go, girl. You're such sex goddess!"

"He passed out after sex, when I was, um, thanking him," Mary responds sheepishly.

"Whatever you did, Mary, you've taken him to his limit. And that makes you a sex goddess," Erin and Aria nod their agreement.

"Uh, I think I'm OK now," I say, "I think Mary and I should rest. I know I need to, and I want Mary with me. And I agree that she's a goddess, my goddess tonight."

Mary leans in, covers my face with soft kisses and says, "Oh, Sir, I'm glad you're back and I'm glad you still want to be with me. I thought that I hurt you somehow."

"Hurt- no, totally spent, yes. Thanks, girls for coming to Mary's aid, and MEGA-thanks to Mary," is my answer.

As the girls amble out of the room, I can just overhear Erin say to Aria, "Did you see him, Mary must've sucked the life out of him."

Mary ignores them, turning to me and saying, "I will clean you up, with a warm wash cloth this time, and help you to the bathroom. Maybe then we can go to bed and sleep. You need rest and so do I. This evening, Mr. Steve, was the best part of the whole day."

"Well, Mary," I answer, "We do aim to please, you know."

Sleep comes quickly and lasts all night.

Rest Day Number Four

I wake up on day eight wondering what's in store, now that I've had a day and night with each girl. Mary is next to me, sleeping soundly. I rise and use the bathroom. When I return, Mary is stirring.

"Hi handsome Sir," Mary murmurs, still half asleep.

"Hi beautiful goddess," I say and watch Mary blush in response.

"That was too much last night, I'm sorry," Mary apologizes.

"Mary, I'm not sorry at all. Last night was exceptional and I'll never forget it," I say softly. Mary coos and I bend down and kiss her on the lips. Bringing her back to reality, I say, "You probably need the bathroom, then we should see what's for breakfast, I'm hungry."

While Mary uses the bathroom, I strip the bed sheets and pile them on the floor.

"That's our job, Sir," Mary chides me as she returns from the bedroom.

"Oh, sorry. We left 'traces' of our lovemaking on the sheets and I thought, since I made the mess, I should help clean it up," I explain.

Mary replies, "I'll take it from here after breakfast. Now let's head out to find the others."

As we walk into the kitchen we receive a standing ovation from Aria, Erin and Diana. Of course, Diana adds some catcalls to the applause. Mary and I take bows then find seats at the breakfast bar.

At breakfast Diana speaks up, "Ladies, now that we have each had our private turn with Mr. Steve, what shall we do next with him?"

Mary is the first to reply, "Diana, go easy on him, we've made some pretty intense demands of him over the past week. Maybe he'd like a break."

Although I've been very intimate with each of these lovely women, I blush at the thought of them- plural- doing something with, or to, me.

"Well, a rest day IS in order, if it's not too much to ask. I'm still recovering from yesterday," I blush again as I say that, but I notice that Mary is beaming a bright smile at the others. "So, what did you have in mind?" I inquire tentatively.

Erin offers, "Sir, I understand your need for rest. We all saw the effect Mary had on you last evening. I would like to suggest that we draw straws, or something like that, to determine which two of us gets to rest with you today, and which two must do chores. If you have a woman on each side, helping you to rest, it should be a good day for you- no sex, but plenty of cuddling and coziness."

I nod and say, "I'd go for that. I like that idea."

Diana chimes in, "I have a thought- why not inflate the kiddie-pool and have a tag-team oil wrestling competition. Winning team gets to rest- losers do chores."

"Well" says Erin, "That's a fun idea, and it would sure give Mr. Steve an eyeful, but I'd bet he would have a tough time not joining in. Maybe we should save that for another day so he can have the full, hands-on experience with oiled ladies."

Mary speaks up, "Look, I have had Mr. Steve's undivided attention since yesterday. I'm willing to do chores today. Maybe Diana would like to help. That way Erin and Aria, who have not had Sir's attention for several days, can spend quality time with him today and make sure he rests."

Diana reluctantly agrees and I nod my concurrence.

Mary and Diana work together to whip up a good breakfast and Aria and Erin move in on their "territory"- me. I quickly find myself flanked by two tall beauties as I sit waiting for breakfast.

"Let's play pool after we eat," suggests Aria.

"Sounds like fun to me. And it should be relaxing, too," Erin agrees.

"So, do I just get to watch the two of you play, or can I play too?" I ask.

"We can all play, there's a game called Cutthroat. We each get five balls- 1-5, 6-10, or 11-15. Players try to sink the other players' balls. The last player to have a ball on the table wins," Aria explains.

"Sounds simple enough, and fun. I'm in," I say. Erin says she's in to.

After breakfast, we play several games of Cutthroat. I get eliminated quickly in the first game and Erin wins. I do better in the second, but lose to Aria. I surprise myself by winning the third game- now it's a three-way tie. In the final game Aria eliminates Erin first and then sinks my last ball for the win.