The Place Pt. 06

Story Info
An "average" guy explores wild sex in utopia.
7.3k words
4.56
6k
6

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taste Test

Diana's 'sweetest tasting pussy' question takes me by surprise. I turn beet-red and begin stammering in response, "Um, I, I, well, how do I get out of this one?" I look down at my lap, noticing my growing erection. "You, you, um, all taste very good. How could I choose one without offending the rest of you?" There, that seemed safe and non-committal.

"That's exactly my point, Sir," says Diana, "We have planned a way for you to do a 'taste testing' of sorts today. The results will name the girl with the sweetest tasting pussy and she'll be rewarded by spending the evening in your arms."

"Don't worry, Mr. Steve," Mary explains, "You'll be blindfolded so you won't know who you are tasting. Oh, and if you don't think you can keep from feeling around to find out who you're licking, we'd like permission to handcuff you so you can't cheat. It'll be strictly mouth-on-pussy contact- oh, and nose-on-pussy, too. Smell, they say, is a large part of taste."

"Are you 'up' for it, Sir?" Diana asks suggestively.

I take a deep breath then say, "I'm 'up' for it, for sure. It sounds intriguing and very sexy. But what if I start licking one of you and don't stop?"

Mary clarifies, "We set the rules of this game last evening. You get thirty seconds per pussy. We'll time you with a battery-powered buzzer from one of our party games. When the buzzer sounds, you must stop licking. Then one of us will line you up with the next pussy."

"Sounds like a fun game," I opine, "When will we start- after breakfast, I assume."

Erin says, "I would like to do my morning workout first. I feel like I need the exercise."

"OK," Mary replies, "It's set- after breakfast we'll do our workouts, then shower, then the pussy tasting."

Diana claps her hands excitedly, but I interject, "If I'm not being too bold, and if I'm not sounding too kinky, I would like to ask that we shower first, each do our exercise routine, and the tasting follows the workout. Here's my reasoning: if you exercise then shower, you'll all be fresh and pristine and you'll taste and smell like body-wash. I think the true test is how you taste and smell in your natural state. What do you think?"

The girls are all abuzz at this suggestion, but Aria is the first to speak, "If Mr. Steve likes pussy in its natural state, who are we to deny him. Let's grant his wish." The others all give their ascent to my kinky idea- my dick hardens a bit.

After our showers, we each have and exhilarating workout. I do some lifting and rowing on the gym machines then run on the treadmill next to bouncing Mary. Erin propels the elliptical to a fast pace- it's a joy to watch her with everything in motion. Aria works with a punching bag and practices kick-boxing while Diana performs gymnast moves.

I enjoy watching each girl develop a "glow" of perspiration and I know that their juices are flowing in anticipation down below. I am excited about the contest and my cock, aka sex barometer, indicates so.

When we're all done with our exercises, Mary leads us into the girls' bedroom. "Mr. Steve, please kneel on this pillow. Do you think you can keep your hands to yourself?" She asks.

I do as she says and answer, "No, I have difficulty resisting you ladies- you'd better restrain me."

Diana gets the handcuffs and the blindfold. "In front or in back?" she asks. I hold my hands in front, near my knees and she snaps the cuffs on, then applies the blindfold, saying, "Sir, if you feel any anxiety, please say so and we'll remove these right away."

Mary instructs, "When you make first contact with a girl you are to start licking, she will tap the timer to start it. When the buzzer sounds, she'll pull away. Then one of us will quickly wipe you're your face and you'll be ready to lick the next pussy. After you have licked all four of us you will be given the opportunity to re-lick your two top choices. Then you must decide which tastes best, understood?" I nod.

Next, I hear hush whispers and I sense movement in front and behind me. This is SO EROTIC!! After a few seconds, a hand touches the back of my head and pushes me forward.

Immediately, I'm face-first into a wet pussy. I jam my face in hard and lick up the tangy flavor. This girl is salty and dripping wet. I try not to guess who it is, but instead focus on flavor. I inhale the scent of her sex- it's intoxicating.

I could lick pussy all day long, just line 'em up, one after another. It hardly seems like thirty seconds have passed when the buzzer sounds. I try to catalog her flavor in my mind as one of the girls wipes the juices off my face.

Again, there's movement and touch and again my face is pushed into a wet, waiting pussy. This one is not so salty, it has a flavor that reminds me of a semi-dry red wine- very intriguing. I lap her juices and inhale her fragrance deeply. I can feel her gyrating response to my tongue, but she makes not a sound, lest she reveal her identity. I make note of a hint of citrus in her nectar and then the buzzer sounds.

After a wipe-off, I'm face first into girl number three. She has the scent of the ocean, but not in a foul way at all- sort of fresh like the surf with a bit of sweetness added. She's not as wet as numbers one and two, but she's very responsive to being licked. I can smell the fragrance of her skin also- it's distinct from her pussy juice. I like it very much.

Girl number four is dripping by the time I start licking her sex. She has a strong musky scent. It's not sweet at all, but it is tasty. As I bury my face in her crotch she pushes back in response. Her juices flow freely. She has me wanting more when the buzzer sounds.

From somewhere behind me Mary asks, "Which two ladies would you like to re-sample, Sir?"

I think for a minute and try to pick, it's hard but I must make choices. "I would like to taste number one and number three please. There's movement and again my head is push into a wet vagina. This one is the fresh ocean with a touch of sweetness- number three. I lick and inhale for all I'm worth and she pushes hard into my face. I'm dripping wet when the buzzer sounds.

So, my last lick is number one- the salty intoxicating one. Again, I try to extract everything I can, sucking on her pussy lips and breathing in her aroma. I hear a muffled moan just when the buzzer tolls to end of pussy tasting.

Now I must choose. There's more movement and I feel the cuffs being removed, then the blindfold comes off. I blink my eyes and let them adjust to the light.

The ladies are behind me but Mary says, "Please don't turn around, Sir. Which is you first choice for the tastiest pussy?"

"You said I should pick the sweetest pussy and that is number three," I answer.

I hear, "YESSS!" and I know by the voice that I picked Aria.

Mary says, "Aria, you are now 'Miss Sweet-Pussy,' congratulations. Erin, you are the runner-up, congratulations to you too."

"May I turn around?" I ask.

"Yes, of course," Mary replies.

I turn, still kneeling, and look up at the girls. Oh my, what a view! Four luscious nude babes, each with their pussies so wet their sex juice is dribbling down their thighs. I just want to screw each one of them right now!

"Ladies," I say, "You are quite a sight. It's pretty clear that each of you had your pussy ravaged. This 'taste test' was very enjoyable. I'm surprised I didn't come while licking you. It was SO HOT!

"It was also very difficult to choose. You each have a flavor, a scent, an aroma as individual as each of you are. I could lick any one of you all day long. But in the end, I had to pick. Mary, Diana, please don't be offended. You are some tasty ladies."

"Well, Sir," Mary says, "You are a considerate guy. Thanks for being our 'taste tester,' this was fun. And, by the way, your face is dripping of sex right now, it's so hot looking. But you have some unfinished business- none of us had an orgasm. Ladies, let's get in formation."

At that they bypass me and climb onto the bed. Mary lays on her back with her pussy at the edge of the bed, her legs high in the air. Diana straddles her with her knees on either side of Mary's hips. Mary's legs are held skyward between Diana's thighs and torso. They're face-to-face, tits-to-tits with their pussies splayed one above the other for easy access. Erin lays next to Mary and Aria assumes the same position as Diana.

"Sir," Mary says, "Please give each of us an orgasm. Use your mouth, your hands or the toys in the closet drawer- but not your dick. You'll need to save that for later."

I'm once again stunned by these ladies. "Yes, Ma'am, I'll get right to it," I answer with a smile in my voice. Quickly I find the dildo drawer in the closet and grab a semi-rigid one. I return to the girls and decide to start with Diana and Mary.

I wet the dildo and slowly slide it into Mary's pussy. At the same time, I bury my face in Diana's waiting snatch. Both emit muffled moans. As I go to work with my tongue on Diana, I start rhythmic action on Mary with the dildo. They start writhing and grinding together. After what I guess to be a minute, I switch methods- The dildo goes into Diana and I start licking Mary.

It's as I'm changing positions that I note why the only sounds they're making are muffled- they are locked in a deep, tongue-tangling kiss. So, as I thrill Diana with the dildo, she transfers her arousal orally to Mary, who echoes the excitation from my licking back to Diana. It's like high-voltage sexual short circuit, and I'm the power source.

I bet this can't go on for long before there's an explosion, and I'm right- it starts with quivering thighs, then builds quickly to twin nine-on-the-Richter-scale orgasms. These ladies come at the same time, quaking violently. In seconds, Diana breaks the kiss, moans loudly and collapses onto Mary. They're both shaking and panting, but still kissing each other.

"Are you ladies OK?" I ask.

Mary breathes out, "Never—felt—better—Sir!"

With that pair sated, I move my face and the dildo to the next pair. I slide the shaft into Aria first, and she bucks her hips in response- what she really wants is some serious dicking, but the dildo will have to do.

I turn my attention to Erin's pussy. It's spread wide and raised up and ready for me to lick. That's when I notice that she has shaved herself bare- no more heart-shaped patch. She must have done that to mask her identity during the tasting session- smart.

I don't hesitate, I cover her hole and her clit with my open mouth and suck her lips into my mouth. She thrusts her pubic mound hard against my face, forcing me to relax my pressure to avoid a broken nose.

I'm so focused on not letting Erin hurt me that I momentarily forget about Aria just above me. She pleads, "Please, Sir, I need you now." I pull her dildo out and she moans loudly, but in a second her moans are muffled as I lock my mouth onto her pussy and thrust the dildo into Erin's gyrating pussy. I work the dildo in long, deep strokes- hitting the bottom of Erin's love tunnel and rubbing the shaft against her clit.

These girls, like the others, are busy kissing passionately and grinding their tits together. Aria is practically humming into Erin's mouth and again, the effect is synergistic- their twin orgasms are building rapidly and in unison.

All at once Erin breaks the kiss and calls out, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuuuuuck." I feel Aria's pussy pulsating on my tongue and I can't keep up with Erin's bucking hips. Aria crumples onto Erin, panting, moaning and twitching. I pull my mouth off and let her spasms subside on their own. I slide the dildo out of Erin's gaping hole and admire her pussy as it convulses uncontrollably.

I sit back on my heels, pleased with my efforts, "Ladies, that was awesome! Thank you for letting me pleasure you!" I say.

Neither Aria nor Erin can speak yet, but Mary and Diana are sitting up- they've been spectators for this show.

Mary says, "No, we thank you, Sir, this is beyond words. Now I think we should all take a break and maybe go for a dip in the pool to cool off before lunch. After lunch, we have a special treat for you. I know you're aware, painfully I might guess, that you haven't come yet today. We'll take care of that after lunch, but I won't reveal how until after we eat."

We gradually get up. Diana and Mary gather the cuffs, blindfold, dildo and the sticky linen, including the pillow I knelt on, and pile them in the corner.

"We'll deal with that later," Mary explains, and we stroll, stiffly at first, out to the patio.

The sun is warm and there's a nice breeze blowing. It feels good. We each rinse off the visible remnants of our sex session under the pool shower- it's revitalizing.

We each do cannonballs into the pool, following Diana's lead. The girls splash each other for a few minutes then swim a couple laps before getting out to rest in the sun.

Aria dries me off first and then I get to dry off each one of the ladies in turn, starting with Aria. Each girl thanks me quietly for the attention I afforded their pussies. Any trace of the limpness that the cool pool water induced in my dick is gone. Their soft appreciative words have the opposite effect on my manhood.

Dueling Cowgirls

After lunch, we reconvene on the patio and Aria, aka Miss Sweet-Pussy, and Erin are hanging close to me.

Mary announces what I've been waiting to hear- their plans for relieving my pent-up sexual tension. Mary says, "Aria won the sweetest pussy contest and Erin came in second. They get the honor of pleasuring Mr. Steve this afternoon. Aria gets to choose her position- riding Mr. Steve's face or riding his cock- Erin takes the other position. Are you OK with that, Sir?"

My cock throbs and I nod enthusiastically.

"OK, that's settled. Aria, what position do you choose?" Mary inquires.

"I choose to ride Mr. Steve's face- he's a hell of a licker," Aria replies.

"OK," Mary continues, "Erin, you get to ride his prick. He's primed, so don't make him come to soon- try to make it last. So, the only thing to decide is where this will take place- here, in one of the bedrooms, in the living room, or somewhere else- your choice, Sir."

"Here is fine, I like the wide chaise lounges," I answer.

"Yippee, we get to watch!" cheers Diana.

"Not so fast, Diana, maybe Mr. Steve doesn't want an audience."

I respond, "I guess I don't mind, if Aria and Erin are OK with it." They agree and it's settled.

"Let's get you some relief and me some reward for sweetness," Aria says- tongue in cheek, "Please lay down here," pointing to a double-width lounge that is fully reclined. And like that, we position ourselves for an outdoor sex show- certainly a first for me. Diana and Mary pick spots side-by-side on a lounge chair just out of arm's reach.

Aria steps over me with one leg and kneels, straddling my face, facing toward my feet. I gaze up into her pink sweetness, salivating for the taste of it again.

Erin jars me out of my mesmerized state by bending down and wetting my cock with her mouth. Next, she straddles my hips facing Aria, who reaches for my dick and then expertly positions it between the lips of Erin's smooth labia. Erin gently, and slowly, lowers herself until she fully absorbs my manhood into her sex.

At the same time, Aria sinks onto my face so that her pussy is on my mouth and my nose is between her ass cheeks. "If you can't breathe, just say so, Sir," Aria quips.

I take a deep lick of her slit and breath out- filling her nether region with my hot breath. Aria moans softly, and it's on.

Although I can't see it, I assume my two vixens have locked hands to steady each other while they synchronize the pace of their undulations. Aria grinds her clit against my chin while Erin raises and lowers herself on my cock. I lick in rhythm to Aria's movements and try to meet Erin's down-strokes with my up-thrusts.

This is so intense, it's beyond description. Aria's sweet pussy tastes even sweeter than before, and Erin's pussy seems to grip and pull my prick every time she rises. I was ready before these ladies mounted me and I can tolerate only a few minutes of this.

Diana squeals with delight as the girls, although unseen by me, lean back and forth sucking each other's nipples and kissing.

Erin announces, "He's ready to come, I can feel him stiffening!"

Aria's response is to grind harder against me while Erin bounces on my shaft. Erin comes first, writhing and crying out. Aria starts to convulse on my tongue and her orgasm drives me over the edge. I find sweet, sweet relief in surge after surge of cum shooting into and overflowing from Erin's sex.

When the last of my ejaculation is done, Erin rolls off me and lays quivering and whimpering beside me. Aria joins her and they hug and kiss while I just bask in the afterglow.

Mary and Diana applaud and congratulate us. Mary says, "A triple orgasm! I have never seen anything like it, well done!!"

We lay in post-coital bliss for many minutes and eventually our panting returns to normal breathing. Rising with Aria and Erin, I rinse off with them in the pool shower and let them dry me and themselves.

I'm spent and in need of rest, and Aria has dibs on me this evening. I know she'll want me to be ready for after-dinner sex.

Aria's Evening

I excuse myself and go to my bathroom- I have to piss. When I finish washing my hands and turn toward the doorway I realize that Aria followed me and was watching me in the bathroom. She stands blocking my exit. What's up with this?

"Sir, I wanted a word in private with you and I thought you were going to your room to rest. I didn't know you needed to relieve yourself," She explains.

"Well I do need to rest, but I needed to pee first. What's on your mind, Miss Sweet-Pussy," I ask playfully.

"Sir, I want to make sure that you will be 'up' for me this evening. I really want it to be special, for both of us," Aria implores.

I reply, "Sweetie, I'm glad you came in here. I want to rest until dinner and you can rest with me. I don't know if you have anything particular in mind for tonight, but I have an idea."

Aria wraps me in a warm embrace and whispers, "I'm all ears."

"You're a masseuse," I say matter-of-factly, "And I loved the massage you gave me several days ago. I thought that you could teach me some basics of massage and then I could give you a rub-down. I know that, with you, it would lead to mind-blowing sex, too."

Aria's face splits into a broad smile and she says, "Mr. Steve, that's a most excellent idea- more than I could have wished for. And I know how to blow your mind- I'm going to finish our evening by giving you mind-blowing blowjob."

My prick pulses and twitches and Aria says, "I can see the you like the idea already, now let's get some rest- you're gonna need it."

We relax in my bed until Erin calls us for dinner. I feel very rested, and I'm hungry, too. Aria and I freshen up and before we leaved the bedroom she takes my hand and pulls me towards herself, wrapping her long arms around me and pressing her firm breasts into my chest. "While we were resting, I hatched a plan," she says quietly.

"Now I'm all ears," I reply.

"If I'm going to teach you some massage basics," Aria says, "we'll need a willing subject- one of the girls. That way I can demonstrate techniques for you and you can try them out on her. By copying my moves, you can learn massage skills that you can then use on me after we finish your 'basic training.'

"I bet we'll have no problem finding a willing participant. One word of caution- absolutely NO sex with our subject, Mr. Steve- that belongs to me tonight, OK."

I nod in agreement and Aria invades my mouth with her tongue in a captivating and erotic kiss- I'm hard instantly.