The Place Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now let's eat," She says and leads me by the hand to the kitchen. Aria leaves the room for a minute and then returns. I look at her in puzzlement, but she just flashes a smile.

Aria announces our need of a "subject" during dinner.

The girls' eyes light up and Mary says, "Sir, we've each been massaged by Aria many times. Her hands are quite skilled. Any one of us would love to be your subject- for a massage, that is."

"Let's decide with rock-paper-scissors," Erin suggests.

There's unanimous agreement and Diana is the eventual winner. She squeals with excitement. Aria gives her a stern admonition- NO sex. Diana reluctantly agrees and we all go back to eating, though the air is thick with anticipation and arousal.

Mary and Erin clear the plates after dinner while Aria, Diana and I go into the gym. Aria explains to me that her side trip to the gym just before dinner was so she could put the massage oil on the warmer.

"OK, that seems important," I say.

She shows us the massage supplies: oils, lotions, towels- the basics. "There's no need to go into things like heated stones, scrubs, paraffin, and other more advanced items at this point. Oil, above all, is the most important and basic element of massage.

"The oils I like to use," Aria continues, "are flavored. That's not important for a regular massage, but when a massage will lead to sex, it's much better if the oil doesn't taste like oil. Tonight's flavor is strawberry. It has a delightful aroma and a sweet taste."

Aria instructs Diana to lay on the table- face down.

"It is very important to make sure your hands, and your subject, are well-oiled," Aria states as she gently pours the warmed, aromatic oil onto the small of Diana's back and spreads oil onto her hands. Aria then helps me oil my hands also.

Aria continues the lesson, "Stroking is the most basic method of performing a massage. If you just learn to stroke, and know nothing else, you can relax and please your subject. Use light, slow, long strokes along the body axis. Make full contact with your hands and don't stroke too hard. Let me show you on Diana's back."

Aria places her hands along Diana's spine near her shoulder blades and draws her hands down Diana's back to her bum. Diana's sighs signal her pleasure.

"Now you try that," Aria says, stepping aside.

I mimic Aria's movements, making sure I go slowly and that I don't press too hard. Diana seems to be relaxed enough to fall asleep. I know that when I massage Aria, I'll have to heat things up a bit.

"Now do the same to the back of her legs, from the top of her thighs all the way to her heels," Aria instructs. I do as she says and it seems simple enough. "Very good, Sir," Aria encourages, "Now the back of her arms, one at a time."

I start near her left shoulder and use both hands to stroke down to her wrist. When I lean over Diana to do the same to her right arm, my dick brushes her left hand and she grips it. I'm surprised and a bit turned on.

Aria is NOT amused, "Diana, HANDS OFF! He's mine tonight, so, remember- no sex!"

"OK, OK, but it was there, so I seized the opportunity- 'carpe diem,' they say," Diana responds and releases her grip.

"As you can see, even casual, unintentional contact can quickly heat up a massage session. The key is to take it slow and actually get some massaging done before giving in to 'baser' urges," Aria says with a smirk.

"If you want to turn up the 'heat,' just part your subject's legs a little and dribble some warm oil between her butt cheeks, like so," Aria's demonstration continues. Diana moans her approval of this technique.

"Then rub the oil around her anus and into her pussy like this," Aria says and shows. Diana's hips rise reflexively and she moans again. "You have to be attuned to her reaction. If you do this for too long, the massage will be over," Aria instructs.

"You can finish the back massage by standing at the subject's head and reaching down to the small of her back. Bring the stroke with both hands up to her shoulders and repeat. Go ahead and try it," Aria encourages me.

I do it and immediately realize that she set me up- Diana's mouth is on my cock as soon as I reach for her back with my hands.

Aria chides Diana, "No sex, please," and turns to me smiling, "Now you see how a massage can turn to delightful sex in a jiffy."

Aria guides me through a neck massage next, then has Diana turn over. Massaging Diana's legs seems pretty straightforward, as does massaging her arms and torso. I particularly enjoy as does Diana, the chance to massage her tits. Aria schools me on foot massage, which involves more of the fingertips, and not much of the palm.

"The supine position is a great position for transitioning from massage to sex. Diana, please part your legs so that your feet are shoulder-width apart," Aria requests and Diana complies at once.

Aria continues my training, "With your subject's legs spread like this you can easily massage and stimulate her pussy. With plenty of oil on your hands and a smooth pussy to work on, the slipperiness makes rubbing her inner and outer lips and her clit very sensual for her. You can start at her breasts and slide right down to and into her pussy. Please give it a go."

I move to a position even with Diana's left shoulder and face toward her feet. I hold out my hands and Aria oils them liberally. Placing my palms flat on Diana's tits, I slowly slide my hands, using gentle pressure, down her belly and onto her pubic mound. Then I move my right hand down her labia, rubbing her clit on the way and insert my index and middle fingers into her slit.

Diana moans and bucks her hips, panting, "This is torture if there's no sex in it for me."

"We'll be done soon, then you can get one of the toys from the closet and pleasure yourself in the shower while you're washing off the oil," Aria suggests.

Diana pouts, saying, "I will, but you're getting the better end of this deal."

"That, Diana," Aria answers, "is my reward for winning the sweetest pussy contest."

My lesson finished, Aria makes sure that I help Diana to her feet so she doesn't slip or fall. Diana stands on a towel that Aria spread on the floor and wipes the oil off her soles, then says, "It was fun being your subject this evening. I hope you fuck him silly, Aria."

Aria flashes a reassuring smile, saying, "I fully intend to."

With Diana out of the room, Aria mounts the massage table and assumes a prone position, her arms at her sides and her face to the left. "Sir, please apply to me what you have learned this evening," she requests.

"At your service, my lady. Your pleasure is my highest goal," I respond.

I re-oil my hands and lay long gentle strokes on Aria's luxurious back, bum, thighs and calves. I massage her arms and even rub her hands down to the fingertips. As I find my pace, Aria becomes increasingly relaxed.

"Sir," she says, "You seem like a natural at this. You learned so quickly and your hands are magic!"

Her commendation splits my face into a wide smile. Following her teaching, I dribble warm oil into the split of her ass and rub it smoothly onto her anus and into every fold of her pink lady-flower. Aria sighs and makes a purring sound while her ass rises to accentuate my movements.

I glide my hands over her pussy and she parts her legs allowing greater access. I slide two fingers into her vagina and press my thumb on her anus.

She bucks her hips and moans quietly and reaches her upturned left hand to grab my erection- Ooh! Her hand is still oily from the training session, and she strokes my dick lazily while I try to focus on her pussy.

"It's time to roll over, Miss Sweet Pussy," I say softly.

Aria complies with my request and positions herself so that her head is nearly hanging off the end of the table.

"Is that comfortable?" I ask.

"Very," is her one-word reply.

I move to her feet and start her "treatment" by rubbing her toes and her feet, then move up her legs. Her strong glistening thighs are wondrous and I apply long strokes to them, marveling at how muscular she is.

Continuing my way north, I reach her abdominal muscles and stroke from her sternum to her pubic mound- just skimming her clit. I grin as she involuntarily raises her hips every time I end my stroke near the apex of her thighs.

Aria again grasps my manhood with her hand while I try to focus on my massage duties. She lubricates her hand with excess oil from her stomach and starts a stroking pace of her own on my dick.

I want to pull away- wait, no I don't- but I need to focus. The aroma of the massage oil combined with the feel of her skin and the sensation on my cock intoxicates me.

I shift positions to the head of the table, intent on massaging her tits without the pleasant distraction of her hand-job. I start stroking and I'm in awe of the firmness of her breasts.

As I switch to a circular motion centering on her erect nipples, I realize why she laid on the table as she did. She lets her head hang as far as possible off the edge of the table and expertly pulls my prick right into her mouth. It catches me so off guard that I am immediately weak-kneed.

"Easy, girl," I say, "I'm not done with your massage."

"Yes you are, Sir. It's time for sex," her response makes my cock twitch and throb.

In one smooth, swift, amazing movement, oily Aria pivots on her body's axis from face up to lying on her belly, never releasing her mouth's grip on my manhood. Again, I am in awe of this woman.

I can't dwell on that too long, because she has commenced a captivating rhythm on my dick with her mouth. She adds an urgency to her pace and takes my whole cock, to the hairline, into her mouth. It's so heady and I'm delirious.

"Aria," I mumble, "I can't take this standing up. If you keep doing that, I'm going to fall to the floor."

"Then, Sir," she replies, "climb up here and fuck my sweet pussy and I'll suck you off soon enough."

I carefully mount the table, mindful of its oil-slicked surface. Aria rises to her knees allowing me access to her sweet snatch from behind. But I want a taste first. I kneel between her legs, grab her hips to steady both of us, and drive my face into her nether region.

She gasps and cries out, "Oh, lick it, pleeeease lick it."

With my face jammed into her pussy and mumble, "Aria, you taste SO sweet!" The movement of my lips and my hot breath make her shudder and moan. I suck her lips into my mouth and lick her clit. She grinds her sex into my face, wanting more.

I know I need to bring her as close as possible to her orgasm with my tongue, because I won't last long fucking her. I know she wants to suck me off, and I want that too. I propel my face into her with everything I have, and I'm rewarded with her response in whimpers and mews and undulations.

Her climax is very near when I pull my face away, re-position, and ram my cock into her as hard as I can. My knees slip on the oil that covers the massage table and I grip Aria's hips for stability.

I slam into her five, maybe six, more times before her orgasm detonates. She jerks and trembles, her hips quivering and her pussy walls convulse around my prick.

I ride her down as her strength gives way and she slumps onto the table. I hold her steady and stable as the last of her orgasmic aftershocks subside and just the panting remains. I'm feeling a sense of relief, as I know she does- but for different reasons. I'm relieved that I didn't come- her orgasm almost pushed me over the edge.

I slowly extricate myself from this sex goddess, pulling off of, and out of, her. I'm careful not to slip off her or off the table- everything is so slick.

Standing next to her I bend down and kiss her face and lips. Her eyes are shut, her breathing heavy, but slowing.

"We're not done, Sir. I need to taste your cum and I need it NOW!" Aria's lust-filled statement leaves me speechless.

She deftly rises to a seated position and slides her bum off the table. She wipes the oil off her soles on the towel she spread on the floor before the start of our session. "I need traction for what I'm gonna do, can't be sliding around," Aria says with an impish smile, "Now, Sir, it's your turn on the table, on your back please."

I clamber onto the table and lay on my back- it's warm from Aria's skin and it smells so fragrant. Aria positions a rolled towel under my head to elevate it- I think I'm supposed to watch.

She stands at my right side while she lubes her hands with oil and applies long preparatory strokes to my chest, stomach and legs. Then she thoroughly soaks my cock and balls with warm oil- it feels heavenly.

Wrapping her left hand around my shaft, she strokes and twists while she cups my balls with her right hand. My entire being is focused solely on what she is doing down there- nothing else exists.

The view is out of this world- I peer down as she strokes me, and I simultaneously see and feel her erotic pleasuring. I know I'm close, but does she know it- I think so.

She encircles the base of my manhood with her right thumb and index finger and points my shaft towards the ceiling. She lays her left hand flat on my chest. Leaning in, Aria sucks first just the tip of my cock, then circles it with her tongue. My hips rise reflexively.

Aria suddenly deep-throats me several times, moaning as she does it. The combination of being consumed by her and feeling the vibrations of her moans is indescribable.

Aria sucks hard and 'pops' her mouth off my dick. She starts a lazy stroking pace with her left hand and licks the tip of my cock every time her hand bottoms out. I can't take this- my hips buck, my abs flex and my thighs shiver.

In seconds I start to spurt my cum. Immediately, Aria envelopes my cock with her lips and sucks, as pulse after hot pulse of jizz surges into her hungry mouth. She sucks me dry. My convulsions continue, but I'm done coming.

She continues sucking until I can take it no more- "Stop," I say, "I can't take any more, please."

Aria releases my already-softening member and, after making eye contact, she sensuously licks the stray semen off her hand and from around my dick. When she's done, there's hardly a trace left- the girl loves cum, no doubt.

I lay on the massage table for several minutes, delirious and panting, my chest heaving with every breath.

Aria goes about cleaning up around me and putting the massage area back in order. When she senses that I'm approaching the ability to move and speak coherently, she asks, "How was your massage, Sir? I hope you had a 'happy ending.' Now, may I be of assistance? It looks as if you might need help getting up." She's so coy and so sexy.

"Yes, I had a wonderful massage, Miss Sweet-Pussy. The ending was VERY happy. Aria, YOU.ARE.AMAZING! And yes, I would appreciate some help to safely get off this table, I'm feeling a little weak."

Aria helps me sit up and steadies me as I slide off the table and stand on the towel. "Please wipe as much oil off your feet as possible and I'll help you into the girls' shower. By the way Sir, you are amazing too. You give one hell of a massage," Aria says.

Aria washes me thoroughly from head to toe, trying get the oil off. Despite her efforts, my skin still shines with residual oil. I don't care, it's probably good for my complexion anyway.

I wash her, but she helps a great deal. I'm impressed that she is so "chipper" and I'm so spent- we both had sex and both had orgasms.

As Aria is drying me I say, "I need to go to bed soon. I'm very tired."

"I'd like to lay with you and enjoy your warmth tonight, if I may," Aria requests.

"Of course, Aria. That would be splendid. I love being in your arms."

We walk hand-in-hand through the living room on our way to my bedroom. As we do, we can hear admiring responses from the others.

Diana says, "Mr. Steve looks like he's worn out- good job Aria! Now go easy on him overnight."

Aria just nods, and I shrug my shoulders, smiling sheepishly.

For me, sleep comes quickly and lasts a long time.

I awake with my usual urgency, well after daybreak. It's raining and windy outside and I am alone- Aria must be up already.

While in the midst of my morning ritual, I hear her call my name. "In here," I say and she walks in while I'm relieving myself.

"Good morning, Sir. I trust you slept well. I know I did, and now I feel well rested," Aria replies.

"I slept well also, but I need to take it easy today- you took 'a lot' out of me last night and I need time to be revitalized," I respond.

Aria smiles widely and winks at me. How can she so easily make my cock twitch? "Come," she says, "Breakfast is ready."

At the breakfast bar, the girls await my arrival.

Seeing me, Erin says coyly, "There's our new resident male masseuse. I can't wait for my total body massage appointment." Diana and Mary express their agreement and enthusiasm.

I just say, "Good morning ladies. I hope you slept as well as I did. Thank you for making such an appetizing breakfast."

Movie Marathon

During breakfast, the girls discuss what to do on such a rainy day. Mary suggests a "movie marathon" day, and it strikes a chord with the others, and with me.

"What movies will we watch?" I ask tentatively.

"Well," Erin replies, "We usually watch 'chick flicks' but that won't do with a man in the house."

"Oh, I don't mind watching a chick flick or two," I respond.

"OK," Mary says, "Let's look through the DVDs we have and let the girls each pick their favorite chick flick, and let you pick some non-chick flicks. We'll alternate what we watch throughout the day."

I pick Apollo 13 and The Bourne Identity. Mary chooses The Notebook. Erin picks The Other Woman. Aria selects Sleepless in Seattle. Most appropriately, Diana picks Friends with Benefits. With the choices made, the day's plan is decided.

We sprawl in a sea of flesh on the large leather sofa. The girls worked it out so that whoever picked the current chick flick gets to snuggle up against me during that particular movie.

So, Erin gets to lay her head on my chest during The Notebook. We follow it with Apollo 13. After each movie, we take a bathroom break and get some snacks or lunch, then rearrange the seating order on the sofa.

This sure is a great way to spend a rest day. No sexual demands should be placed on my tired body and yet there's plenty of intimacy, kissing and touching. My happiness with the day's activities is signaled by my semi-erection, which lasts most of the day.

After dinner, we settle in for the final movie in our marathon- Friends with Benefits. Diana cuddles with me, laying her head on my shoulder and caressing my chest and stomach with her hand. Her closeness, her hot breath and her touch cause my dick to spring to attention.

At one point, she whispers in my ear, "Sir, I'd really like it if you would finish what you started last evening. I pleasured myself after you were done practicing massage techniques on me, but it wasn't enough- I still sexually frustrated. A good screwing from you would be most relieving and satisfying."

At that she gives my dick a squeeze and a droplet of pre-cum appears on its head. Diana wipes it off with her thumb, then sucks her thumb with an, "Mmm-mmm, that's good."

Mary overhears Diana and says, "Sir, if you are rested enough and would be willing to take care of Diana's need tonight, it would be a relief to Erin and me. It's all we've heard about from her since she came out of the gym last night."

Diana puts on her best pouty face and whines, "That's not true, I didn't talk about it when I was asleep. Anyway, Mary, you're not the one who was pushed to the edge of climax and then released without any orgasm. It's like my orgasm is still stuck in there somewhere and it needs to be freed."