All Comments on 'The Plan'

by theMILFpatrol

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
analslut1971analslut1971over 9 years ago
Follow up, please

Maybe with a strapon for mother and daughter, or something along the lines of anal?

chitown_latin_kingchitown_latin_kingover 9 years ago
keep er goin'

What a great submission! This is a great story so please, build on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice story

Love this story. It got my so horny. I love incest story. Please keep it going love to hear about mom and dad and daughter having sex in the front room and just about daughter and mom first time. That would me so hot!!!!!!! ;-) ;-) :--- (o)(o) v

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful

Story. Any chance in the next installment mom/daughter can be in sexy lingerie,stockings & heels?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
one hot story I'd love to do both of them

that is what a good incest story is all about don't stop now keep on trucking give it hell areal big 5, Tenbears43

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 9 years ago
It seems ...

...everyone liked this. I sure did! Sequels?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Poppy and Pops

I've never been in an incest situation but, to my untutored mind, this story seems that it really happened. The story does have the capacity to carry on, hopefully while continuing to seem realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love it

ive had dreams of this all my life....good dreams

peebudypeebudyover 9 years ago
5 stars

great story. the daddy daughter role play was hot enough, but actually fucking the daughter was hotter!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
A good story

I wish mom would have went down on Poppy in the last scene, while dad was fucking her.

Dad is going to be getting a lot of pussy now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Please Continue got to find out what happens when mom returns

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Gave it 5 stars

However the mix up on names was distracting.

Love the name Poppy, Poppy's Pussy kind of sings don't it?

Too bad it wasn't her first real fuck getting her hooked on dad's cock.

A family get together should be next with mom, dad, Poppy, granddads, grandmas, and sisters eating and fucking thier brains out, but leave out the anal.

max052max052over 9 years ago
Epic!!

And I mean that in a very positive way. This is a first class incest story, interesting, likeable characters and no one gets hurt. Lots of characters to bring in; her folks, his mom and sister. All could make for a few more chapters. Please keep writing, love your stuff. 5 stars and fave story. Thanks!

max052

puncturepunctureover 9 years ago

Enjoyed that. Can we have some more please like a full family 'get together'

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

oh please another chapter this is one hot story 5 stars

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

I'm usually more interested in mom/son stories but this one was so highly rated I had to read it. Nicely done. Please do a part two picking up when mom walks into the living room.

matt371laplantematt371laplanteover 9 years ago
more

You n=muat continue it's a great start but you left us hanging

matt371laplantematt371laplanteover 9 years ago
more

You must continue it's a great start but you left us hanging

martshubby12martshubby12over 9 years ago
Finish the story

Enjoyed that very much. You have to finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
slight mistake

"I'm probably going out with some friends. I'll go and see them now." Clara stood up and quickly left the house.

I guess you meant Poppy...,not Clara

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
There MAY BE a part two?!

You have left this story too wide open with hints about other family members becoming part of this in future stories. You have to make this a multi-chapter series and add other family members along the way. Do not like be like some writers who get a good story or series going and then do not follow through (or look for a quick and sloppy conclusion -- you know who you are). I say Chapter (or Part) Two starts with Clara joining in for a threesome, and their plan of how to get other family members involved (and maybe even getting their neighbor involved as a side story).

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

So hot. PLEASE continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice!

Now,....Part two should be in the works already..... and I'm wondering why you didn't expand on mom joining in, unless that leads off part 2.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Part Two?

I hope there is a part 2 because you are a fantastic author. I would read anything you write as long as it's as good as this story! Please give us a Part 2!

theMILFpatroltheMILFpatrolover 9 years agoAuthor
Okay, okay, There WILL be a Part Two

Due to popular demand, I shall be writing a part two. It will pick up from when Clara walks over to "me" and Poppy.

However, it will probably take some time to write as I have only just started, so please be patient, and be sure to read it once it comes out.

Thanks for all the lovely comments and emails; it's why I write, to receive feedback, because I enjoy knowing that you liked my story, and how it could be improved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very hot

one of best ever

chiggaqueenchiggaqueenover 9 years ago
great story

I enjoyed the mom&dad being a team with the planning..ect the only thing i didn't enjoy was it being too short!

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Funny but hot

This story was both funny but oh so hot. This is the only story where both mom and dad were working together for dad to be able to fuck his daughter. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Turned me on

pretty nice good setup

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

very well wriiten and a big turn on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sweet story

The story flowed well, but the confession by Clara about sex with her father and the acceptance of it by her husband were a little too fast to be credible.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
NOT BAD ****

Just a couple comments that might help. Watch out for mixing up names. Clara became Poppy too often. Review proper form for dialog. Some of yours required me to drop back to see who was talking.

Ex. "I saw Poppy today."(I'm speaking...correct)

"How did she react bla bla bla?" (still good)

"She just covered up...." Clara spoke ....(Who is talking here?)

Suggest it should be something like---

"She just covered up."

"Was she pretty? Would you like to ..." Clara spoke ....

Anyway, check on this and see if it would make your story clearer.

REMEMBER, A NEW PARAGRAPH EVERY TIME THE SPEAKER CHANGES. GOOD LUCK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful hot story!

I wouldn't change a thing. Well, maybe this (since you asked): "I dug up Clara and I's stash of porn films."

English for that would be "I dug up Clara's and my stash of porn films."

Looking forward to a sequel.

By the way, love how Daddy and daughter set up the scene for Mom's arrival. My wife and our special threesome friend used to make a project of doing things like that every time I'd arrive in the bedroom when they'd have had some time to fuck before I got there, and I'd often walk into the room to see his hard cock pistoning back and forth in her lovely pussy with her legs wrapped around his back. Sharing is caring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story.

Loved your story. I've thought about doing some thing like this but never had the nerve to try! My dick is sore from masturbating so hard. Looking forward to hearing more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you. Very hot. Reminds me of my childhood.

Loved your story. The only thing that could be better is make it into a movie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I played with my wet pussy the whole time until I came, wish I had parents who would fuck me :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Quite well done

can't wait to have Mom, Dad and Poppy cum together

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pretty good

Although, it seemed like the climax of the story, (dad getting with the daughter) was a bit rushed. The sex scenes with mom and dad had more detail.

Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh, man, this was AWESOME!!!! I have taken notes, because I want to fuck my daughter so bad, I am losing my mind!

When she wears her tight yoga shorts and half tee shirt with no bra...I can tell she must have some daddy issues too, because her nipples get so hard! I think she wears that stuff on purpose, and of course, when I read your story, I imagined my wife and daughter and I in those roles, Poppy became Megan, and Clara became Susan...only difference is that Megan, my youngest daughter, has small-ish but pert tits while Susan can smother a whole family with her 40DD boobs!

I have to go wack off again now, what an awesome story, building just right, to a surprise..."Climax"... 5 fucking stars, dude!!!

nylonpunkienylonpunkiealmost 3 years ago

what a devious and deviant couple, and to leave us readers hanging like that is the worst torture ... very well written, thank you for sharing your story, xx

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 2 years ago

Absolutely awesome hot fun to read erotic story...can't wait to keep reading

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous