All Comments on 'The Plan Ch. 02'

by insatiablerob8

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 9 years ago
PERFECT!

Great story! Can't decide which of the guys I am in my fantasy. Love both of you.

nudeinthewildnudeinthewildabout 7 years ago
Great scene

I liked this story a lot. Too often these mmf threesomes are a bit scant on mm action, and the woman's enjoyment of her guys pleasing each other. The cock sucking was really hot, and I could imagine myself in the author's place. I also liked the cum being all over everyone. Sucking a man's cock and then sharing a facial with his wife is a fantastic moment, and I'm at cumming point now thinking about it. Thank you.

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
well writtem

and very Hot. 5 stars. now on the chapter 3

Rayjay507Rayjay507almost 4 years ago
This two is what my wife wants!

My wife wants to watch me suck cock. This second story is her perfect role play. We role play to this every time we have sex. It drives her crazy. In the beginning I simply went along with it since it was so hot. But now I believe she has me more than curious. I crave cock now. I have to see photos of hard cocks, watch cumming cocks and watch cocks being sucked. I love to eat my own cum as well. So I believe I’m ready to take a fresh load. Never thought I would even consider it. But now I’m ready for a real one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userinsatiablerob8@insatiablerob8
I am horny all the time (24/7). I can stroke, suck and fuck forever...message me with your horny thoughts....and above all, please comment or leave input after reading my work. Interests and Hobbies: sex, tight pussy, big cock, nice breasts (big or small), nipples, cumshots,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES