The Plan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Racheal: "bring her next time; we can all help her with that. Or...you could show her the movie?"

What movie?

"The movie we just made...I'm sorry, we should've told you. We record & post all the time. Justin and I had to record it; we knew it would be hot."

I smiled, "Record & post...where? Can I see them? I want a copy of tonight...it has to be amazing! I want to show it to Tina! You two are incredible...a movie...that's perfect because tonight was a movie! It would make anybody cum."

Justin looked at me with an urgency: "Hold on! I want to look at our footage and see what we got. I'll edit and work in the different shots...we use 4 cameras! See that spot on the ceiling...over there...on the dresser..."

"Four fucking cameras! You have to be kidding me!"

"No, not at all...that's what it takes to shoot good porn. We even do live shows, too."

"Tonight wasn't live was it?"

No, no, we would never do that...the footage won't leave this room unless you agree. We value your friendship and will respect whatever you're comfortable with. We can delete it all, if you want." "But, I really hope you aren't upset and you don't want to do anything like that. I want to check it out. I know it will be hot. I want this all to continue...we (Racheal & I) can't get enough of you."

Rach: "Yea honey, I want to keep you around...I need you...I need both of you!"

12