All Comments on 'The Plan Ch. 03'

by hornymuse

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

keep going....love to see if she is a real slut or was just wanting for him to fess up

I knew the lube would be anal but suprised by the fisting...creaming myself over that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Retarded people

Are going to love this one.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 11 years ago
One thought

Great idea,but she would recognize her husbands voice...if he wanted to really make her think someone was taking her he would have disguised his voice...other problem,with something like this is if he disguised himself,he might think she is a slut willing to fuck anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Just call me retarded, because I love it LOL

This is fiction, not rocket science... it's about what excites us on a personal level, nothing more, nothing less; as a woman I too have had rape fantasies. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the author eventually has the wife confess that she knew it was her husband all the time and beg him to be her Master more frequently; without the charade! At least I am hoping for at least one more chapter here!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wow, Anon of ‘Retarded’ (the first one) sounds bitter. The ‘Rape Fantasy’ is incredibly common it really isn’t difficult to understand. The fantasy aspect of it is having GUILT FREE SEX, we live in predominantly male oriented societies, women are conditioned from a young age that virginity, sexual desire and sexuality is something that is heavily controlled and restricted. So called “good girls” don’t have casual sex, that is the purview of men to fuck anything with a pulse. It’s completely ridiculous.

Genuine equality is something to strive towards even now we’re still nowhere near it. In previous eras the bizarre conditioning would go as far as to advise that sex for women is something to be endured not enjoyed. During the Victorian period women were admitted to mental asylums for hysteria - aka having orgasms. In the 1950’s unmarried pregnant women were stigmatised for bringing shame on their families, deemed unfit to be mothers sent to hostels and pushed into giving up their child for adoption. Change is slow.

I don’t think of myself as a feminist, I just want equality and not the bullshit positive discrimination.

Why would anything that’s happened to the female character make her a slut?? It doesn’t but even the male character seems to be doubting her actions 🙄

I genuinely love this story it’s very erotic. I’m of the same opinion as many in that she knows that her “rapist” is her husband.

Tess (uk)

hornymusehornymuse12 months agoAuthor

I'm glad you enjoyed my story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhornymuse@hornymuse
I enjoy posting videos and photos of my sexy wife. She loves to pose for us. It's great to hear from people that enjoy our efforts.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Plan Ch. 02 Previous Part
The Plan Series Info