The Plan Ch. 03.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked around and saw a most of the small crowd that was watching had their hands stroking cocks and rubbing pussy. I found myself with my hand under Sally's skirt with my hand and rubbing her clit.

I watched as my wife's body started to shutter with an orgasm and the girl's boyfriend shot his load over her ass. Sally came at the same time as they did. It looked to me like quite a few people watching had the same experience. My wife's eyes opened and she looked around. She buttoned her one button of her shirt and straightened her skirt. The small crowd that just got themselves off gave the threesome a small round of applause. She found my hand and we walked off of the dance floor.

"I need to get cleaned up." she said as we went over to the main restrooms. "Please wait for me right here."

After she came out she said. "I'm wasted and I would like to go home."

"OK. Lets go." I said.

We went out to the car and I had to help her into the seat because she was a bit shaky.

As we drove home it did not take long for her to pass out. I kept looking over at her and enjoying the view. Her skirt was ridding up so I could see her some of her pussy and her shirt was mostly open.

"Hey honey, are you awake?" I asked.

I gave her a small push with my hand to see if I could wake her up. Nope she was crashed. Well maybe I wasn't done with her yet tonight. At the next red light I unzipped her skirt and slowly, carefully removed it. Now that's better, I thought. Now I can see her pussy all the home. The light tuned green and off I went down the road.

As I drove I undid the last button and opened her shirt. Now she was basically nude in the car next to me. As I came up to the next red light there was a semi truck in the right lane. I pulled up next to him to give him a show. As I stopped, I turned on my overhead light. With my car being the only car on the road I'm sure he looked down. The light turned green and I zoomed off.

I started to play with her nipples and she moaned in her sleep as her nipples got hard. Her breathing changed and she started to talk in her sleep as I played with her while I drove. I moved my hand to her pussy and lightly stroked her mound. She moved her hand up to pull on her own nipple.

"Fuck me, I'm you slave bitch." she murmured.

We went through a few more lights but there were no more trucks at first. Finally we came upon one where we had to stop to make a left turn off of the highway. The light just turned red and the truck was in the center lane. I pulled into the turn lane so I was next to the truck. My wife was playing with her nipple and I was plying with were pussy. What a show we were putting on for the driver. This made my cock rock hard. It was a good thing we were almost home.

The light turned green and we had to say good-by to the truck driver. I turned off the inside light because we were driving back roads and I need to see better.

We pulled into the neighborhood. It was a full moon and there were street lights on and front lights on at some of the homes. It was pretty lit up in the neighborhood as we drove in. I parked the car and opened my door and waked around and opened her door. I leaned in and half lifted her out of the car. She could hardly stand up. Her shirt fell off as I got her out of the car so she was leaning on my car in her high heels, but naked, outside, in front of our house. I don't know if I have ever seen anything so hot before. I got my smart phone out and snapped a few pictures.

She sort of woke up a little and saw where she was and asked. "Where are my clothes?"

"You took them off in the car on the way home because you said they were all wet." I told her.

"Oh, alright. I better get into the house."

She tried to take a step and ended up spinning around and leaning on the car with both hands. So she was standing there in high heels, naked, with her ass and pussy pushed up at me and her hands on the top of my car with a full moon in the back round. I had to take some more pictures with my phone. As a matter of fact her, I had to fuck her right then.

"Honey. Stay right there. You look so hot right now"

I quickly walked up to her pulled my pants down. My dick was hard and ready. I didn't get off with everyone else during the last dance and I was ready to fuck my sweet wife right then. She looked over her shoulder at me.

"No way, we are not doing this here. Someone might see us."

"Too late." I told her.

I slid my cock into her pussy before she could stop me. I knew her pussy would want to be fucked by me. It was wet and ready after I played with it on the ride home. She held on to the the top of the car as I slid into her and then pulled it out until only the head of my dick was still inside her.

"Don't, Don't do this, not here, not now!" She begged.

I slid in and out nice and slow. She has the best pussy, it feels like hot silk that holds my cock like it wants to suck it dry and not let go. I sped up a bit and she starts to meet my thrusts.

"Do you want me to stop now?" I asked her.

"Fuck me you bastard. Fuck me if you have to, I can't stop you." she told me.

So I did. I fucked her right there under the full moon in the front yard. I think it might have been the sexiest thing I have done yet. She did enjoy it, She came two times before I shot my load into her pussy. Afterward she turned around and gave me a big kiss and asked for the keys to the front door.

"Please bring in my clothes in from the car." She asked as she stumbled up the side walk.

She could not get the key in the lock. I had to unlock the door to let her in.

After we got into the house I took her upstairs and into the bathroom. I ran the shower and stripped myself. I got into the shower with her and cleaned her up for bed. I won't go into all the details here because this chapter is already pretty long.

That was one of the best nights ever.

Now I need to start working on my next plan.

12