The Plant People of Teldura Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Al was bewildered by the question, but managed to mumble out "Fuck me harder" in between the kisses, and Adonis obliged by increasing the girth of his penis in Al's backside. Al screamed even more and Adonis tried to think of a way to balance his excitement, and then realized he could give the Human something to focus on, so he summoned a penis from his mouth.

Al could't believe what he was seeing. Adonis had a cock-like tentacle erupt from his mouth, large and throbbing hard and fully prehensile. He was undulating under the thorough fucking he was getting, but the idea to be a complete submissive and suck Adonis' cock was too much to ignore. He leaned forward and mouthed the plant's cock all the way down to its lips, gagging himself in the process but striving to suckle the cock nonetheless. Tears ran from Al's eyes at the dual drilling that he was both giving and recieving. Adonis increased the girth of his cock both from his groin and form his mouth and Al struggled to take it all in his ass and in his mouth.

Adonis eventually stopped fucking Al, and withdrew from his mouth and anus. Instead he went down and started sucking Al's cock vigorously while prodding his anus with his fingers. Al had never experienced anything so amazing in his life.

Soon, Al realized that they were not alone. Others had appeared in the midst of his ecstasy, and they were just as interested and tantalized by him as Adonis was. Some had bigger breasts than others, some had more feminine features than others, some more masculine, but all had rock hard cocks and all wanted to have a go at this new interloper in their environment, and Al was more than happy to oblige. He sucked Adonis off while masturbating a couple of others, and took another up his ass. Another suckled his cock hard. Soon, Adonis motioned to the others, and Al felt his body laid out horizontally as several others flanked his fore and aft, and started spearing him from both ends, taking a plant cock from the mouth and in the anus. Meanwhile Adonis straddled over Al with its pussy and began fucking his engorged cock.

Al screamed and moaned over the cock in his mouth as he was drilled in the anus and Adonis rode his cock to climax. Eventually Al erupted into Adonis, and the other erupted down his throat and the other into his anus. The seed in his mouth wasn't salty at all like he expected, but was rather sweet. Was this nectar? He swallowed it eagerly and continued licking the cock and balls as it pulled away from him.

"Human," Adonis said, panting and appearing to sweat sap, "we like what we see of you so far. If the rest of your kind is like you, then we won't have any trouble welcoming more of your kind onto our world. We shall let you return to your people and you shall tell them of us. Your people are welcome here so long as they are willing to coexist with us and not do us any direct or indirect harm. Please be mindful of cutting down 'trees' when you settle here. You shall be our official representative." Adonis leaned in to Al's face, "and I shall be our official representative, if that suits you." Al had zero qualms with this and responded by kissing Adonis vigorously on the mouth, and Adonis responded by having another cock erupt from his mouth and the others begin fucking Al again.

Major Lisbeth Cribbons, a tall blonde-haired and busty thirty-something that kept her hair in a ponytail, had received the distress call of the Amantia before it exploded in orbit above Teldura. She tracked several escape pods that had landed in various areas of the planet and she had sent rescue teams to most of those locations save for one, which had been very close to her own base of operations. She had anticipated that the survivors of that particular life pod could make their way north on their own until she could devote resources towards rescuing them herself. When she discovered that only one person had been on that pod, and he had been over due, she sent a small task force to retrieve him.

Eventually they returned with the soldier, however they had found him naked, and covered in some kind sap. Once Al Brock had been rested and clothed he was debriefed and told Major Cribbons what happened. Despite being stationed here for over a year, she tried to fight her incredulity as he told about being sexually violated by these "plant people" in the woods.

She found it rather hard to believe that this had happened, and chalked up what had happened to Corporal Brock to PTSD. She'd been out on patrol on the outskirts of the outpost many times and never encountered anything like he described...

...despite feeling like she was being watched by something constantly.

Al stated that the beings out there sought a peaceful co-existence with them, and had no qualms with copulating with male or female humans to gain further insight.

Lis had been away from Sol for a good while and hadn't been with a man for just as long. So when she insisted on taking on the perimeter patrol for the evening after they had debriefed Brock, she had a very superficial longing for what had happened to Corporal Brock to happen to her.

When her vehicle suddenly stalled on her and she stepped out to inspect the engine, she was only vaguely surprised to encounter a plant-like being standing before her, completely naked, an enormous cock and a huge pair of breasts. It identified itself as Adonis, and said that it had sampled the male of the species, and that in order to gain full understanding of Humans it needed to copulate with a female. Major Cribbons was almost hypnotized by the cock on the plant creature's body, and when it began taking her clothes off and shoving her on her knees, she showed no hesitation whatsoever to start sucking on it...

"What the hell is goin on?" Captain John Briggs a tall, red-headed man with long hair, said when him and his squad had found the Major's Jeep out in the outskirts of their perimeter, seemingly abandoned with the headlights left on.

"I can't pick anything up on the sensors." Lieutenant Sara Clairmont, a short, raven-haired young lady, said scanning the area around themselves with her tablet. There's some kind of background interference scrambling the Major's signal. She appears to be nearby, but I can't pinpoint where it is.

"Those things got her," Private Roscoe, a lithe, dark-skinned man with short cropped hair muttered out.

"Stow that shit!" John yelled out. Him and Lis had both been present at Corporal Brock's debriefing. Neither of them could believe what he told them, yet at the same time they had all felt that nagging sensation of being watched when they went out into the field outside of the colony. They had tried to suppress the knowledge of that debriefing, but as with anything else in a small, boring long-range outpost, rumors spread easily due to lack of activity.

"Then where the hell is she?" Private Penny Biafra, a short redhead with freckles asked in response.

"Okay," John said. "We pair off and spread out; Penny and Roscoe, you go southwest half a click and scan the area, me and Clairmont move southeast half a click and then we meet back here if we don't find anything, are we clear?

"Yes sir!" They all affirmed in unison.

John and Sara set off into the darker part of the woods. Only one of the moons was out right now, and it wasn't quite as bright as it normally would be with both. Soon they were far enough away from the other to that they couldn't see or hear them any longer.

"Sir, this is fucked." Sara said.

"I told you to stow that shit."

"I know sir, but we both know that this planet gives everyone the heebeejeebees. Even you."

"Yeah, I know. Even the Major has told me that she feels like she's being watched when she's out here."

"And you?"

"Keep moving and shut up. We find the Major then we RTB, you get me?"

She said nothing in reply but kept quiet.

Neither of them spoke, and as there wasn't much in the way of fauna on this planet, it was very quiet, almost disturbingly so. No crickets or cicaidas or owls. Almost complete silence.

Then that silence was broken by Sara's tablet bleeping so loudly that he barely stifled back a yelp, and Sara failed to do so. "I got her signal!" She said gasping. "She's straight ahead fifty meters!" And she took off sprinting even with John yelling at her to not to. He took off after her and was barely able to keep up with her a few dozen feet in front of him, her lamp flailing around wildly as she ran forward.

"Slow down, dammit!" John yelled out, "You could fall into a-" before he could finish something caught his ankle and he fell forward harshly. He was panting hard, and tried to push up off the ground, only his ankle was still being held down. He looked back to see what he'd tripped on, and his eyes went wide when he saw that there was a large vine wrapped around his ankle. Ahead of him he heard Sara cry out suddenly and then silenced. He opened his mouth to cry out to her but then something black obscured his vision and he felt his mouth forced open and something warm and mossy force it's way down his throat. The last thing he remembered before blacking out was that the taste of whatever it was was rather sweet...

Everything was black for a while, and then John felt his vision blur and then focus back into reality. He felt groggy at first and he looked around to get his bearings. He appeared to be in a small furrow carved out of the ground, a mini-canyon with a stream running through it and various plants protruding from the ground alongside it along with several trees.

And then he saw the others. Sara, Penny, and Roscoe were all hanging from various vines from the nearby trees, being held above ground a few meters from him by their wrists and ankles. And they were all naked. And it was upon seeing this that he realized he himself was completely naked, and being held off the ground in the same way. His penis was dangling helplessly in the warm night air.

Then he saw the others. He knew who they were immediately, because he had been at the debriefing with Corporal Brock, but yet he still couldn't believe it. There were people standing around his men and himself, jutting from massive tulips that were jutting from under the ground. They were the color of flowers and ivy, and they had heaving breasts and throbbing cocks just as the corporal had described. There was one in particular, that looked like the one that Brock had described in his briefing, and then he saw standing next to it, on the ground on all fours was Major Crimmons, completely naked like the rest of them.

"Lis!" he managed to yell out. The others seemed to stir at his yell. Lis herself barely seemed to be aware of where she was. She had a vine wrapped around her neck that led back up to the plant person standing next to her. John tried to remember its name..."

"I am Adonis." It said.

"I'm Captain Briggs. What did you do to the major?"

"Do?" It said in a voice that was not quite masculine or feminine. "We did not 'do' anything to your female. She desired this." It gestured to the vine wrapped around her neck. She looked almost like a dog on all fours like that. Her breasts were hanging down, and despite being in her early thirties, she was in very good shape. Her nipples were large and puffy, and her ponytail had been undone and her hair was splayed across her shoulders and face.

"What do you mean?"

"I assume Corporal Brock told you about us."

"Yes! What did you do to her?"

"We have been observing your people rather patiently for a while now, at a distance. Other species have come and gone from here in the past, but yours is the only one to establish a foothold here. This makes some of my people nervous, but also makes some of us-myself included-excited."

"Excited?"

"Your people are in some ways similar to our own, but in other ways very different." It gestured to Briggs, and then to the Major.

"You mean we have separate sexes?"

"Yes. Among other things that interest us. We have learned from the Corporal that the people sent to this place are usually not desired among your own people for one reason or another."

John slightly winced at this. He himself had been sent here because of a fuck-up on an assignment over a year ago. The major was in the same boat. Most of the people here were in the same situation.

"Do not fret," it smiled. "We hold no enmity towards you, in the words of Corporal brock. We wish to become more...intimately acquainted with you."

"What the hell!" Penny was awake and fully aware of what was going on around her. Several of the plant people shifted over to her and began fondling her large breasts and groping her ass. There was a vague look of alarm in her eyes, but quickly that gave way to excitement. John realized that the air around them was filled with the "pollen" that Brock had told them about. It was some kind of aphrodisiac and it was arousing them and diminishing their willpower against their captors.

John saw wetness begin to drip and drool from her exposed red hairy pussy. Likewise Sara appeared to keep hers shaved and it was no less wet. Much to his shock he saw Roscoe's cock was jutting forth hard and dripping cum already from the blackened tip.

And of course he quickly realized his own dick was becoming painfully hard. Things started to become somewhat hazy, and despite his best efforts to resist, his willpower began to diminish. Three of the plant beings began filling Penny's orifices with their cocks, and she quickly gave in and began undulating under their thrusts.

The major gave Briggs a pitiful look. A look of utter defeat, but at the same time a look of total tranquility. Like she had finally found something she'd been looking for her whole life.

All of a sudden their gaze was broken by the sight of Roscoe's cock being lowered in front of Briggs' vision.

"What the hell!" He blurted out, the haze of arousal somewhat briefly overpowered by what was happening before him.

Adonis moved alongside of the two of them. It began to softly stroke Roscoe's member. "Corporal Brock had no compulsion about copulating with a hermaphroditic species. However, when I read his mind I could see that there were those of you that preferred homosexual relations within your own sex. So some of us were curious to see that in person."

"What?!" Briggs yelled out. "I'm not gay!"

Several of the other plant beings began laughing around them, Adonis among them before it said. "I read your mind while you were unconscious. I am aware that you are not a homosexual. However, I read private Roscoe's mind and he has shown some faint homosexual desires towards you, captain Briggs."

"What?" Briggs strained his neck to look up at private Roscoe, and when their eyes met, it was all that needed to be said.

"I'm bi." Roscoe whimpered. "I think you're hot, captain. Goddammit I never would have said nothing if it weren't for them!"

The vines moved Roscoe forward and brought his cock straight to Briggs' face. The cock was dripping and oozing cum, the odor so strong that it couldn't be ignored. Unlike Briggs, he shaved his pubic hair. His balls were massive and heavy, and his cock had to be around 8 inches in size.

"So private," Briggs grimaced, "you stroked off thinking about fucking me?"

He heard Roscoe chuckle harshly above him, "Yes, sir! I always wanted to suck your cock, sir!"

The tip of Roscoe's cock was right in front of his eyes now. "Well, private," Briggs said, finally giving in to the situation he found himself in, "let me reciprocate the sentiment." He opened his mouth and took the cock into his mouth and Roscoe's body was pushed just enough forward so that Briggs could take it down to the root.

He had never sucked a cock before, and the sensation of the private's penis in his mouth was surprisingly incredible. His hard cock was very soft and hot inside his mouth and as he took the length of it down to the base, the tip prodded against the back of his throat. For some reason he didn't gag like he expected to. In fact he felt rather relaxed, and he wondered if it had anything to do with the pollen or pheromones these beings were emitting.

Beyond the private's flailing legs, Briggs saw Penny being's DP'd by a pair of plant beings, while Sara had been led to the Major and the two of them began kissing and fondling each other while several of the plant beings surrounded them and began stroking their cocks off around them.

"Captain, your mouth is so fucking hot," Roscoe panted out, "I'm getting ready to-"

The private suddenly erupted wad after wad of thick, heavy cum into Briggs' mouth. He struggled to swallow it all. It was very salty and there was a lot of it. Clearly Roscoe had been bottling his frustrations up for a while now.

"That was rather fascinating to observe," Adonis said, fondling his own massive erection alongside them. "Perhaps you would wish to return the favor?"

All of a sudden Roscoe was manipulated by the vines and now suddenly he was left splayed out on the ground legs and arms spread wide, and then the vines pulled his legs back and held them taught, exposing his tight asshole for Briggs to behold.

The vines around his own body loosened and manipulated him to the ground with him, and soon he was kneeling before Roscoe with the tip of his own cock prodding his anus. He'd never even thought about doing anything like this before. So why was his heart racing?

One of the plant people kneeled down before Roscoe and forced him to open his mouth around its plant cock. All of a sudden he felt a hand firmly around his head jerk his neck to the side, and there was Adonis' throbbing ivy cock. When it pushed it forward Briggs offered no resistance and simply opened his mouth to accept it. The texture and taste of it was wildly different from sucking off Roscoe. It had a sweet taste to it, and despite having a weird rough quality, it wasn't unpleasant to feel rubbing against the back of his throat, the roof of his mouth, the top of his tongue.

He felt something soft but firm enter into his anus, and he yelped out in surprise as he felt a plant cock shoot up deeply into his backside, massaging his prostrate instantly. He groaned and moaned around Adonis' cock as he undulated and gyrated from the fucking he was getting from behind. Soon Adonis withrdew and a hand was put at the back of his head and pushed him down against Roscoe's face, who was no longer suckling his captor. Their eyes met. He was a well-muscled black man, and drowning in the haze of pheromones, Adonis smiled as he watched the two Human males begin kissing each other passionately and begin groping and fondling each other. Soon Briggs was spearing Roscoe's backside vigorously while asking him if he wanted a transfer into his office when they got back.

"I never wanted to be in the military," Lis told Sara while they both were kissing each other. "I only did it because it was expected of me. I did a good job but it was never anything spectacular so I got sent here. I wanted to quit, but I felt I'd be letting my family down."

"It's okay," Sara cooed into her ear, "I won't tell a soul." She was shoving her fingers deep into her commanding officer's pussy, and it was sopping wet. The look in her eyes was exquisite, and melted Sara's heart. Soon several of the plant people surrounded them and began having their way with them, fucking their pussy, ass, and mouths all at once.

Penny was on her hands and knees being fucked like a dog from the rear while another plant person fucked her orally. It had bright violet colored eyes and similarly-colored hairlike pedals as it looked down at her. "Your hair is a beautiful and vibrant color, Human," it said smiling.

"Yes," the one behind her said. "it's body is soft and succulent. The breasts are tender, the nipples plump." It rubbed its ivy claws tightly between her tits and she yelped out helplessly. The one in her mouth ejaculated and the taste of it was both sweet and intoxicating. The one behind her exploded into her pussy and the sensation she felt was exquisite beyond describing.