The Plant People of Teldura Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara was pulled away to be gangbanged by more of the aliens, and the Major was left kneeling before Adonis. "What do you want from us?" She asked it?

"We wish to copulate with the rest of your outpost. Will you help us?"

Lis surprised herself when she agreed immediately.

Al had been swimming in a haze of euphoria since he had met Adonis. Before they had released him, they told him that they wished to finally make contact with the rest of the outpost. He knew they meant to fuck everyone in there. Fortunately it was just scientists and soldiers. No families or kids or anything like that. Considering how he got here, he really had no reservations about going along with their plan. He'd followed the rules yet been sold up the river. And that was the case for a lot of the people here as he had discovered. So why not have some fun and carve out a little piece of paradise while they were stuck out in the ass-end of space, forgotten?

There were about twenty scientists, and eight more soldiers, including himself and not including the four that had gone on patrol. He had gained access to the amory and locked it shut, changing the access code. The soldiers normally were not armed in the outpost unless they were out on patrol. So the only ones armed were the Major, and the Captain and the three others he had with him. If everything went according to the plan, they would be subdued and the rest of the outpost would be defenseless.

Soon, a radio message arrived in the early evening after contact with the Major and the Captain and his team had been lost overnight. It was Major Cribbons, and she instructed everyone to meet her outside at the front entrace of the outpost. Al knew what was going to happen, and as they all arrived, he moved to remotely lock the doors to the interior of the outpost. Once that was done, he moved to join the others.

The main gate opened to the outpost, and there they were, the Major, Captain, and the others, naked as he had been, covered in sap, and behind them were the other plant people, including Adonis. Everyone began to panic almost instantly, but a strong breeze followed the opening of the gate, and the pollen began to waft in and overwhelm the rest of the denizens of the outpost. Soon their panicked cries gave way to subdued mewling as the others moved in to join them.

Several of the researchers collapsed to the ground as the plant people came along side them and began entangling them with their vines. Some of the soldiers tried to resist, but to no avail. A particularly feisty short-haired blonde who fancied herself a martial arts expert had her clothes torn away almost instantly and her captor bent her over and began flailing its vines and hands against her backside almost instantly. Another researcher, upon seeing one of the plant people, went forward and willingly took off his clothes and then went on his knees and began suckling the plant person's cock while groping its breasts.

Al saw that the captain and one of the black privates went to a secluded corner and much to his shock the captain bent down and pushed his hips out so that the private could fuck him rigorously. The major and the other two female soldiers came forward and bent down to suck off three of the other male soldiers while the plant people began fucking all six of them from behind with their cocks.

The rest tried in vain to flee, but the plants set loose their vines and soon were dragging their quarry back, subduing them with ease as their clothes were torn away and they laughed with satisfaction as the others offered little resistance when they began being fucked from the front and rear by the plants.

Which left himself. He was already in the process of taking his clothes off. And there was Adonis, moving in towards him, flanked by three others. He knew what was going to happen, and it excited him.

"You have done well, Corporal Brock." Adonis said with a huge grin.

"Just call me Al." Brock said smiling himself.

"Al, are you ready for your reward?" Adonis said as the others surrounded him.

"You bet your supple ass I am!"

Adonis laughed as the others forced him onto his knees and bent him on all fours and one began fucking him harshly in his ass, and the other two guided his hands to their cocks to stroke while Adonis wasted no time pushing his cock deep into Al's throat. The one in his ass enlarged its cock so that its girth became almost painful inside of his anus. The others flanking him smacked his ass hard, and he could see ahead of him that the major and the others were being disciplined in a similar fashion.

Al had learned that the aliens were nymphomaniacs. They loved to fuck. The idea of fucking another species excited them greatly, and Adonis wanted Al and the others all to themselves to share with the rest of its kind. Others would be arriving, some that were not like Adonis, to have a sampling of their new guests. And as Al felt Adonis fill his mouth with his nectar, he realized he was very excited about meeting them as well.