The Plant People of Teldura Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sylphius
Sylphius
30 Followers

"And I'm Briggs." The redhead that Pickman was sucking off replied.

"Looks like you all are having a gay old time, mind if I join you?" Jennings asked.

"Not at all," Briggs said, "come on in and join us."

Jennings kneeled down beside Commander Pickman and took in the sight of the man being manhandled and demeaned in such a manner. "I didn't think the Commander was into guys." Jennings said as he slid his hands over the man's back and buttocks.

"He wasn't," Rosoce said panting as he drove into Pickman's anus, "until we got a hold of him, that is."

"Well, you could have fooled me," Jennings said as he grabbed hold of Pickman's rock-hard cock as he was spit-roasted by the two men, "he looks plenty excited judging how hard his dick is. Has anyone gone down on him yet?"

"Nah, we've just taken turns fucking him in the ass or orally." Roscoe said. "His dick is all yours if you want it."

Jennings licked his lips eagerly as he looked at the thick shaft of the bookish Pickman. It was drooling moisture as he was being fucked both ways by the soldiers. Jennings usually hit the booze hard and that led to him being receptive to fucking anything if he was drunk and horny enough when he was on leave. So sucking alien plant dick wasn't really much of a stretch for his inhibitions after he'd gotten enough whiskey into his system, and needless to say that it REALLY wasn't a stretch to get on his back beneath Pickman's groin and start sucking the bookish bureaucrat's cock for all it was worth.

He could hear Pickman begin moaning even louder than he had been and it seemed to only ramp up as Jennings began getting enough of the man's shaft into his mouth that he was able to envelope his scrotum. The man's cock was thick and he flicked his tongue over the opening in the tip as he took the shaft in deeply, a talent he'd developed over the years at a lot of very wild keg parties.

Soon he felt hands groping his own member, and glanced down to see both of the men were groping and fondling his dick and balls. He tried not to laugh as he sucked off Pickman.

"I think we need to have a lick on our new friend's popsicle." Rosoce said to Briggs.

"No shit," Briggs panted out, "and I'm sure from the looks of things, he's gonna be real eager to sample our goods as well."

That sounds like an idea, Jennings thought as he suddenly heard all three men yell out in climax, the two men erupting into Pickman as Pickman erupted into Jennings throat a huge wad of cum. There was so much he struggled to swallow it all and had little time to savor any of it.

The two men withdrew from Pickman and Jennings himself uncoupled his mouth from the man's cock before lifting his arms up and pushing and tackling the man onto his back and locking eyes with him.

The aliens had let Pickman keep his glasses, and even with clearly visible cum stains, Jennings could tell that the man recognized him. "You're from the Amorosa!" Pickman yelled out.

"Yeah," Jennings said as he grabbed a head of PIckman's hair and pushed his head against the ground while proffering his own throbbing organ before the Commander's face, "and I'm fucking horny as hell and now it's time for you to return the favor."

Pickman's eyes betrayed his bewilderment at what was happenign to him, but showed no hesitation as he opened his mouth to receive Jennings wide shaft down to the base. Jennings ceased to pin Pickman's head down and instead cupped it and lifted it so he could more easily receive his cock. Jennings craned his head back as Pickman sucked his cock hard and then saw that the two men were standing in front of him, their flaccid cocks dangling as they were seemingly hypnotized by their ministrations.

"Don't just stand there," Jennings panted out, "I'm still hungry." The two men eagerly stepped forward as their limp dicks ceased to remain that way as Jennings began sucking on them and lapping on the two men's balls. Soon he was taking turns going down on them until the two men crossed swords and surprised them both as he took both of their cocks into his mouth simultaneously.

As he sucked them off, Jennings glanced down and saw that Pickman's eyes were glazed over with longing and lust, and seemed to be excited at Jenning's expertise in fellatio. Jennings reached behind him and felt that Pickman had become hard again and without warning yanked his cock out of the Commander's mouth and also ceased sucking off the two men before he shifted himself backwards and quickly sat his own tight asshole onto Pickman's shaft.

The Commander roared out in pleasure as Jennings began riding him for all it was worth while his own rock hard shaft flailed about. He leaned backwards onto his arms so that his pelvis was thrust outwards as he fucked the Commander.

"I want to suck one of you off while the other sucks me off while 69ing the Commander." Jenhings panted out as he rode Pickman. Rosoce violently pushed Briggs aside as he bounced down over Pickman's body and began sucking on Jenning's cock. Pickman himself required little prodding to fellate Rosoce, and Briggs took the consolation prize as he straddled Jenning's face with his groin and began face fucking the man for all it was worth.

Soon, their rather evocative chain of lust attracted the attention of several of the hermaphrodite plants, who flanked Jennings from behind and Roscoe from the front. Their cocks began to snake out and extend, finding their way into Pickman's and Roscoe's ass while the one in front also opened their mouth to have a tentacle enter into Briggs' vulnerable hole. Soon the men were not moaning so much as screaming at the pleasure they were recieving from the plants and giving to each other. Soon they were cumming and Jennings got to savor Briggs' seed as it exploded into his mouth, and he pulled out to make sure to coat his face in some of his spunk as Jennings climaxed into Roscoe's mouth and Roscoe finally blew his top down into Pickman's throat as the Commander finally erupted into Jennings' anus.

Heaving came and in the throes of ecstasy, the men didn't realize that several barkskins had come to join in the festivities and pulled the men away from each other and lined them up side by side on the ground before they began fucking them in the ass. This continued until all four men were hard again and the fucking stopped briefly so the barkskins could lift the men up by the hips and began bending them backwards. Adonis' people and several plant ladies had come along to pin the men down by the shoulders so they couldn't move as their pelvises were brought down over their faces so they could suck their own cocks.

Jennings saw that Roscoe and Pickman had thin bony frames and huge dicks so had little trouble opening their mouths to begin auto-fellatio, whereas he and Briggs had a bit more stretching and coaxing in order to achieve the same result. Soon, however, they were all being made to bob over their own cocks as the barkskins then stood and turned to begin spearing them deeply in their asses while the ladies and hermaphrodite plants began lapping their balls as the men sucked themselves off.

Jennings had never felt as fulfilled or enraptured as he did now and soon he realized that Pickman-who was laying beside him-had wrapped his hand around his own and was squeezing tight as the two both got fucked in the ass and sucked themselves off. He glanced over and saw that the Commander was eyeing Jennings with longing and lust. The look he got along with the pounding he was getting sent him over the edge he and came into his own mouth hard. He was surprised at much he was able to cum despite climaxing several times already. Was it the dust in the air? Or something else? Either way, it wasn't long before the barkskins withdrew from their asses.

Before Jennings could do anything he felt a strong arm grip around one of his ankles and yank him away from the others as he saw the same done to his fellow Humans. His grip was ripped away from Pickman and they both held their hands out to each other as they were drug off to separate parts of the outpost to be used by other groups of plant people. Jenning's finally looked away in time to see that his group was all barkskins with huge cocks that were smiling at him eagerly, and wasted no time in making him suck their cocks while they took turns fucking his ass. And as the night crawled on in agonizingly slow fashion, all Jennings could think about as he was swallowing plant sperm and taking loads of sap up his ass, was doing the same to Pickman.

-

As the night wore on, those that were new to the way of things on Teldura were thrown quite deeply into the deep end. Some adapted quicker than others. Ortiz wasted no time in adjusting to things as he hatefucked Murasaki for her rudeness to him and the rest of the crew of the Amorosa. He fucked her orally, in the pussy, and anally even as some of the barkskins came over to make him suck their cocks or fuck his ass.

After Reg had gotten his "welcome back" blowjob from Chasity, he'd been made to reciprocate to the male members of the crew while he was fingered or fucked in the ass.

As the night wore on, Mara had sucked off or been fucked by all of the Human men of the outpost and the platoon. Brenner had likewise sucked off or been fucked by most of the barkskins present in the outpost and was covered in plant sap/cum.

Renfro had been reverse gangbanged by the plant ladies and like Jennings, had been made to suck his own cock while they took turns fingering his ass before he came.

And of course Wyse had become the star of the evening's debaucheries as the alien night dragged on, his whole body was coated in both Human and plant cum as everyone took turns fucking him, just as Brock said they would.

Pickman at one point was manhandled by a particularly huge barkskin who pulled him off the ground effortlessly and impaled his ass over his huge cock while holding his arms back behind him.

Jennings found himself being made to suck plant and Human dick all evening as people lined up to take a pass at him. Roscoe and Briggs were made to kneel facedown with their hips thrust out so that the male members of the platoon and Amorosa could take a pass at them.

As the night wound down, the various plant aliens picked members of the newcomers to keep for themselves for the duration of the night. True to their word, Strom picked Wyse up and threw him over his shoulder as Al crawled behind him indoors to the crew quarters along with the others to "retire" for the evening.

-

Wyse was brought to the showering facilities along with other members of the platoon, and briefly-but thoroughly-washed off, before once again being taken to what turned out to be Brock's quarters and roughly thrown onto the bunk. His entire body was aching and his ass was numb from being smacked so much. Al crawled on top of him and motioned for Wyse to spread his hips wide along with Brock's own. As he complied, Strom crawled onto the bunk and Wyse realized what was going to be happening during the remainder of the night.

Wyse peered into the eyes of the man he had come to kill, and found it in himself to raise his head and begin kissing the man deeply on the lips. Despite his aching and fatigue his cock rose once more against Al's own, as Strom took turns spearing roughly into both of them.

Jennings had managed to slip away from the shower with Commander Pickman in tow and they found their way to an isolated storage area that no one was inhabiting. They found a bunch of low-level cargo containers and climbed onto them as they began making out and groping each other roughly, until finally Jennings took the inititave and started fucking Pickman in the ass vigorously while keeping their lips locked with each other.

Renfro was led to one of the crew quarters by Jane where Adonis and another barkskin was waiting, sitting on the bunk with erect cocks eagerly awaiting the Captain's tender oral care.

Ortiz carried a sexually frenzied Murasaki into one of the bunks while one of Adonis' people fucked them in their asses as they went at each other.

Mara and Brenner were inducted into an all-girls orgy in the recreation room by the female outpost inhabitants and the plant ladies. They were made to lick the women's pussies while being eaten out themselves.

Reg and the rest of the crew of the Amantia remained in the shower and formed themselves into a daisy chain and sucked each other off orally. Reg sucked off one of the male crewmembers while Valerie sucked him off. He was quickly becoming accustomed to fellating the men and aliens on this planet and was finding himself looking forward to doing more of it.

Roscoe and Briggs were in the operations center taking turns sitting on the platoon's male members' cocks along with the other male members of the outpost. In time barkskins would join them and an incredibly intense homosexual orgy would ensue well into the early hours of morning.

--

In Brock's quarters, he and Wyse were oblivious to the sun rising outside as they kneeled on the floor as they both licked and worked their mouths over Strom's enormous cock and balls. They had taken turns swallowing sappy loads from their captor and in some cases had been made to 69 each other as Strom took turns fucking one or the other's ass.

Suddenly Strom grabbed Wyse by the hair and yanked his head up so their eyes could meet. "It is time." Strom said plainly as he grabbed Wyse by the waist and pulled him onto the bed as he laid on it himself, spearing Wyse in the ass as he did so. Despite being fucked so much anally Wyse cried out nonetheless, however, it wasn't over yet as Al came from behind and before he knew what was happening, Al's cock was slipping into Wyse's ass alongside Strom's as they both double-penetrated the General and began fucking in an alternating rhythm that rapidly drove Wyse crazy.

Both Al and Strom groped Wyse's dick while kissing him and swatting his ass as they DP'd him. Wyse rapidly lost control of his faculties and was crying out in gibberish as they seesawed his ass. Soon, they both erupted into his ass, and he was then thrown onto his back as Al went down on Wyse and began sucking him off, while Strom, with a look of satisfaction on his face, left the room with Al, who was rapidly bringing Wyse to climax. Al retained Wyse's seed in his mouth and went over to the General and began kissing him and snowballing the man's spunk between each other before they both swallowed some of it.

"God damn," Wyse panted out, "I never in a million years would imagine something like this happening when I set foot on this world."

Al just smiled as he kissed the General on the lips.

"I'm ready to become a whore just like you." Wyse said.

"Oh yeah?" Al said between kissing Wyse.

"I don't give a shit about anything anymore. My career or my rank. I just want to feel like this forever."

"Good," Al said as he brought his pelvis and his already hardening cock before the General's face, "I'm willing to let bygone be bygones between us if you're cool with sucking me off when I need it, that sound good to you?"

Wyse answered by opening his mouth to take in Al's cock and bobbed his head eagerly while he shoved his fingers into Al's asshole while Al began working Wyse's shaft.

--

Outside in the courtyard, Adonis, Strom, and Jane met to parlay with each other.

"I love these Humans." Adonis said to a smiling Jane. "We need more of them."

"I agree," Strom said, "They are similar to each other yet share unique characteristics and differences between each other. We need to explore this further."

"You just want to fuck more of their men." Jane said in a mocking tone.

"And so what if I do?" Strom retorted.

"We need to bring more Humans here," Adonis said, "and we need to find out how to do so in a way that won't frighten them off. Perhaps the ones we have brought here can help us with this?"

"Perhaps," Strom said looking towards the crew quaters, "Al was helpful in bringing his nemesis here, perhaps he and this Wyse will be willing to bring more of their kind here for us to sample."

"Yes," Jane said longingly.

"Yes, indeed." Both Adonis and Strom affirmed at the same time.

Sylphius
Sylphius
30 Followers
12