All Comments on 'The Planted Seed Pt. 02'

by Miguel59

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Back?

This guy is back again. Annette 's biographer will never go away.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 6 years ago
Disappointing.

It was good when it was about love and two people exploring their kink together. It went off the rails when she became aroused at her power and dominance over her husband.

You see, at that point it wasn't about them, it was about her. And she enjoyed humiliating her husband privately and especially publicly.

Imagine a man who was aroused at hurting his wife. He enjoyed embarrassing her in public, treating her like shit and even if she was aroused by his actions, would we respect him? Would we encourage his attitude because she was horny or would we see him as an asshole who shouldn't be married?

Rape isn't about sex, it's about power and when sex becomes a quest for power then it isn't in love, it is simply rape.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 6 years ago
So much hate

I read hoping losers like Donny will wake up and man up. The hate and abuse in these stories is anything but sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

donny needs some balls she is just another whore if you are a man you will give him some and either have him take over of her or leave the bitch other wise i figure you are either a hateful woman or a lesi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
THIS WRITER IS IN THE LIST (for a long time)

of retarded writers writing only smelly turds! WFRW (WATCHMAN FOR RETARDED WRITERS)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love this storyline

I love all your stories Miguel59 and look forward to reading whatever you write.

kumar_tamil21kumar_tamil21almost 6 years ago
great again

woow very great, loving wife make him a servant,,,,,,,,,,,

that too for covering her flirting with Father

great going....after reading part 1 i was expecting for part 2 and daily check for this and finally i got it, great........

please make him servant in more public. its better if husband weekly once go and clean for Father,

not only Father, wife's mother house and wife's elder sisters house,,,,,, waiting for more...........

thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Story!

Thanks so much for continuing this series! Love the situations you create!

ToddHoffmanToddHoffmanalmost 6 years ago
Great Writing!

The religious element provides another layer to the kink, love it! Not only is Donny's wife getting hammered by another man, it's another man of God! How can you compete with that? Kind of situation we sissies dream of. Thank you ver much for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Trolls

Please delete the trolls who keep calling this a good story.

ToddHoffmanToddHoffmanalmost 6 years ago
Exciting Relationship

I hope this wife/priest relationship is as deep and meaningful as Jean and Father G.'s affair in Chance Encounter. This story is off to a great start. Thank you very much for posting.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
Nothing wrong with LFA

If thats your target, your wife is way too mean spirited and selfish. You just got a run of the mill abusive FLR here. Good to see something different for a change from the usual crap, but for me a little off the ideal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Trolls redux

Please delete the trolls who call for deleting the trolls who call for deleting the trolls.

suckermansuckermanalmost 6 years ago
6*

This story gets better and better. It is also nice and slow. For us cuckolds it seems that the start of an affair is more exciting than later on when they are fiucking each other. Dont let that put you off though. Love the way the story is unfolding and the way you really know what turns us cuckolds on and the feelings of humiliation and powerlessness. Cant praise your writing enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
yawn

Fuck it, delete everything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Part 3

When will part three be coming?

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Silly cuck story.

Hate cuck stories?

Give this a big miss.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous