The Plausibility of it All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please change into this gown; I'll be right here on the other side. Let me know when you are ready." She closed the curtain.

Charlotte was standing on my side; she walked over and sat in a chair next to the bed. I felt her watching me as I changed. I wondered if she was thinking that I was getting fat.

"Ok I'm ready."

The Ultrasound Technician came back through the curtain.

"Ok, I need you to hop up there and put this blanket over your lower half." She grabbed a long rod that resembled a dildo with a cord attached to it and squeezed a lot of lube from a bottle onto it. I heard Charlotte giggle.

"Ok, now I need you to put your feet together and let your knees fall to either side of you. You're going to feel a little pressure, but let me know if it's painful."

I did as she instructed and held my breath as she probed me. It was in.

It was sometime before she spoke again. She had the screen turned just enough that I couldn't see anything. I probably wouldn't have known what I was looking at even if I were in a position for optimal viewing. She moved the probe inside of me and clicked away on the keyboard.

"Ok," she finally spoke. She turned the screen so that Charlotte and I could see.

"Here are you ovaries," she pointed to the screen, "your fallopian tubes and here is your uterus."

I was silent.

"Do you see this flickering here?" She pointed.

"Yes."

"That's your baby's heartbeat." She smiled at me, "here's her head, and here's her bum."

I started shaking. I turned and looked at a wide eyed Charlotte.

"Yeah, I know sometimes it's a lot to actually see the baby inside of yourself, but you'll get used to it with all of your upcoming appointments." She pulled the probe out of me. "Congratulations you two."

I nodded.

"Is there something that you're not telling me Natalie?" Charlotte asked as we walked into her front door?

"No." I said. "Don't I tell you everything? I would have told you if I slept with a man! I'm just as stunned as you are!" I could tell that Charlotte believed me. She sat down at her computer desk and began typing. I walked up behind and looked at the left gigantic monitor; it was on Desktop so I looked at the right gigantic monitor. It was on Google.

"Well maybe you should get Mia to a doctor to see if she's 100% female?"

"Oh she's 100% female Charlotte, don't you think that I know what that is?" She typed "hermaphrodite" into the search engine and clicked on images. I briefly studied the pictures.

"She looks nothing like that!" I exclaimed. "In fact my clitoris is bigger than hers!"

"Well maybe she has like a testicle inside of her with sperm, AND maybe that explains why she is such a dog!"

"Shut up Charlotte. This is not a joke! I have a fucking baby inside of me!"

"Well I doubt that it's the baby Jesus. You had to have gotten pregnant somehow, and if not by Mia, then by whom?"

"I really don't know what to do."

"I've got some more of that loud if you want."

"Are you kidding? I can't do that with a baby inside of me."

"Ohhh.. yeah... sorry. Well are you going to tell Mia?"

"I don't know. What is she going to do? What if she thinks that I've been sleeping with men behind her back?"

"I thought that it didn't matter who you two slept with?"

"Well it doesn't so long as they are female. I mean if we were going to be sleeping around with men that would bring on a whole new set of risks."

"Yeah, I can see that. But are you sure that Mia got that memo?"

"Mia is one of the gayest people that I've ever met for your information." I snapped.

"Well, you need to tell her so that she can get herself checked out."

"Oh, and what am I supposed to say? Um... Mia, you need to go to the doctor to get tested because I think that your half man ass got me pregnant."

"Yes! Exactly!" She laughed.

"Please be serious."

"Come on I'll go with you."

"Oh no, you're the last person that I'd take with me."

"Fine, then go, you have to. Your child has a right to know who her mother is... are... mothers." She snickered.

It was Monday. I woke up knowing exactly what I had to do. I reached for my phone on my night stand.

I pulled up Mia's name and took a deep breath, or I sighed heavily. I don't know.

"Mia, can you meet me somewhere today?" I texted.

I put the phone down, and started my morning routine minus the black breakfast tea.

35mins later: "Yea, where?

1min later: "My house or your house."

40mins later: "Ok, I'll be there at 3.

2mins later: "Ok."

I waited the 4 grueling hours; I watched some TV and practiced what I would say over and over again in my head. The last thing that I needed to do was offend the mother of my child.

The doorbell rang. My heart stopped for a second and then I felt a strong thud as it started again. I walked to and opened the door.

"Hi sexy!" Mia said, "You miss this Latina loving?" She asked me as she pulled me to her and kissed me. It's been several weeks since I've had an orgasm. She was tempting but I had business to tend to. I broke our kiss and gently pushed her off of me.

"Oh it's like that Chica? What did I do? You have such a pouty face." She said poking her lips out.

"I think that you may want to sit down for this Mia."

"Oh no, Ms. Serious face, I better listen. Ok let me go ova here and sit down." I don't know how she managed to sit down sarcastically but she did.

I sat down on the love seat away from her. "I'm pregnant." I came out and said it.

"Wow Chica, I didn't know that you were into men."

"I'm not."

"Well what did you do? Go to a sperm bank and get the little thingy inserted in there?"

"No Mia, you got me pregnant. You're the only person that I've slept with in 8 months."

"What? You calling me some kind of freak or something?! You think I'm a man?!"

"I don't know what to think Mia! Maybe you could come with me to the doctor, just see if there is something in you that could have gotten me pregnant. I'm not calling you anything. I just need to know because I'm confused!"

"Listen, I'm not going to your little doctor, I know I am 100% woman Cabrona! I don't need no doctor to tell me that!"

This was going nowhere but south. I couldn't do anything but turn on the waterworks.

"Look Chica, you need to get your shit together, and maybe after you have your baby, you can call me." She got up and headed for the door.

"No, don't go anywhere!" I stood up and yelled at her. "This is your fucking baby and I am prepared to take you to court if necessary!" No more tears from me. "And I'm sure that the policia would love to know about the little operation that you run in your home." I said matter-of-factly.

"Ok ok, calm down Chica. No need to alert the authorities. I will go with you to your little doctor ok? Ay Dios Mio."

"Ok. Well they close at 6 today. Let's go."

"Oh, I can't today Chica, I have a previous engagement." She smirked at me. She's such a slut.

"Well that's too bad now isn't it?" I said.

I grabbed my keys and we walked out of the door.

"Well what did they say?" Charlotte choked out.

"They said that it was impossible for the baby to be hers." I shook my head.

"Hmmm... well what do we know so far?" She took a hit. "We know that Mia's 100% woman."

"I know that she's the only person that I've slept with in a long time." I chimed in. "Can you blow that smoke somewhere else?"

"We know that she's an evil slut."

"Yeah." I said finally admitting defeat.

"Are you sure you don't want some of this?" She asked me holding the joint out to me between her two fingers.

"Yes I'm sure; actually will you take that outside? The baby's getting baked in here!"

"Fine! Did you know it's better that the baby does drugs with us than out on the streets." She smirked, got up left out of the front door.

"Sheesh," I said aloud, "pothead computer nerds, the new wave of the future."

I got up to walk around the apartment and open the windows. When I was done I went back to the couch and sat down. I couldn't believe that this was happening. I was going to have a baby. I didn't even tell my Dads yet. What were they going to say? They were usually very supportive of all of my decisions, but how will they react when I tell them that I don't know how I got pregnant. They will probably think that I'm lying and dismiss my credibility just like Dr. Ziekel did. I started feeling helpless and emotional; my eyes started to tear. The front door opened and Charlotte came back in. I wiped my eyes so that she wouldn't see. She sat down next to me.

"You ok?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just a little overwhelmed." I said.

Charlotte nodded. "Oh yea,." she reached in her back pocket and pulled out a folded piece of paper. "This was taped to your door."

I took the paper from her and opened it. It was a typed letter.

Natalie,

I'm sorry!! No!! I'm not!! Yes, I'm really sorry! She made me do it! I didn't want to but she made me. You know how she is! I didn't get you pregnant. She is the one not me!!! I am not ready to be a father! She is the mother, she got you pregnant! She's the fucking whore! You think that she only fucks you?! She fucks everybody! She fucked you right after she fucked me! And it's her fault entirely! I'm not going to pay for this!!

"Oh my god!" I said rising to my feet.

"What? What is it?!"

"LUCAS!!!"

"What? Mia's gay friend?"

"YES! The last time that we... that I was with her Lucas went running out of the front door when I got there!"

"Ok... so what are you saying?"

I handed the letter to her. "Mia was naked in her robe and told me that she thought that I wasn't going to show up because I was late and that she called Lucas over!" My hands were shaking in rage.

"But he's gay, she's gay!"

"Yeah he's gay but Mia can seduce the pants off of a nun! And like you said, Mia's an evil slut!"

"Oh my god... is that even possible?!"

"What the hell do you think!!! Look at me!." I yelled

"So now that you know who the father or the mother is, are you going to start dating again?"

I fainted.

Epilogue:

Sike.

12