The Play Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tightened a clover clamp on Violet's nipple, getting her to elicit a primal pre-orgasmic moan. He clasped a short chain to it, and gave it a tug causing her to let off another primal moan. He fastened the other end of it to a clamp, which he tightened on Tasha's nipple getting a similar response. HE tightened a clover clamp on Tasha's other nipple. The placidity of her face contorted into a mask of unbearable pain and pleasure. He fastened the small chain to the clamp and gave it a hard yank. Tasha moaned in pain and pleasure. She connected a clamp to the other end and tightened that to Violet's free nipple.

Violet screamed in a mixture of agony and ecstasy. She was well beyond the precipice of orgasm. She held back the waves of the oncoming tsunami of climax by the sheer force of her will to please him. She was incapable of any rational thought; completely subservient to his will. Pain and pleasure had long since unified into once sensation.

Alex admired both women. The sweat glistened on their bodies, their breath shallow and gulping. Both so obviously near climax. "Just look at them, so beautiful, so beautifully bound. Look at them holding back their most primal instincts, awaiting my command to have that delicious orgasm they are holding."

On the word orgasm both subbies moaned loudly. He was teasing them. He was stoking their already blazing flame. He gave each one of them a caress on their sweat soaked hair whispering "good girl" in each ear, knowing that would only stoke their fires more. He tightened a clamp on Tasha's clit, forcing her to let out a primal moan. Like the others this one had a short chain, and he tightened the clip on the other end to Violet's clit. Violet screamed in pleasure and pain.

"Now, would you like to cum?" He asked Violet.

"God, yes, Master."

"Who owns your orgasms?"

"You do, Master."

The tsunami of pleasure was there. It was ready to break at any given second. She forced the whole of her being into holding it back until he gave her permission to let it go. Her most base primal instinct was fully under his control, The feeling of helplessness and powerlessness that comes from his control only added to her need. That feeling brought the tsunami rapidly towards a crest.

"What about you, Tasha? You need to cum?

"If that is what you wish for me, Sir." She gulped.

"Very good answer. Now, Violet, beg. Make it good, Tasha is counting on you."

"Please Master! Please, let us cum. Please let us whores cum" The waves shot through her body. She was so near the breaking point. This always happened when he made her beg. "Oh God, Master, please, oh please let us unworthy whores cum. Please let us cum..."

He turned to his audience, "What do you all think?"

"Make them wait." Leia said with an evil grin.

"Please, Master, please let us cum. Please Master."

He turned back to his audience, then turned back towards the near orgasmic submissives, "Survey says..." He paused for effect, "Not yet"

Violet let out a moan from the most primal parts her in being. Tasha shut her eyes and bit her lower lip. This was Alex in rare form. It was his chance to show his skills, and he was loving every moment he was making the most of.

He knew that he didn't have too much longer before nature would take its course and overpower even his control. Also, he knew that he didn't have too much longer before he would have to take off the ropes and clamps. Permanent damage was not on the docket for today or any day. His big finish was on the menu, however.

He grabbed his heavy leather flogger from the rack on the wall. He slid the leather straps across Violet's big bound breasts. She braced for the coming shack. Instead, he slid the leather across Tasha's tiny tits. He flicked his wrists and the smack of leather on flesh filled the room, followed shortly by Tasha's moan. She flinched and jerked which pulled on Violet's shoulders, nipples and clit, and made the rope burn in her clothespinned pussy.

With an arching motion, he brought the flogger down on Violet's tits. She screamed and flinched, returning the favor to Tasha. He developed a solid steady rhythm alternating between the two with the flogger. Each moan and scream got perilously closer to that forbidden orgasm. Both sets of tits had become bright crimson. He stopped.

"Tasha, beg for what you need."

"Please, sir. Please let us cum. Please allow us to cum. Please, Sir. Please. Please Allow let us cum please. Please let it please you for us to cum."

"Your turn to beg, Violet."

"Please let us cum, Master. Please please please please please, oh God, please let us cum. Please... Please Master.. I need to cum... Please let your whore cum Master. Please..."

"Cum Whores"

Simultaneously both submissives let out bloodcurdling screams of ecstasy as the tsunami of orgasm broke though their bodies. Violet's knees buckled, with only Alex's quick reflexes saving the submissives from hitting the floor. He held them as wave after wave of pure orgasmic ecstasy spiraled throughout their bodies. Their moans and screams echoed thought the small room.

As their climaxes subsided, Alex cut the ropes binding their wrists, freeing their arms. He cut the ropes binding their tits and pussies, allowing the rope to just fall away. They took off their own clamps and clothespins at his order. Renewed moans of pain and pleasure followed the sting of the removal of each of the clamps and clothespins. He took one of them under each arm and helped them to the small private bedroom off the dungeon, and helped them onto the large bed.

He returned to the dungeon. "I hope you all enjoyed the show, feel free to enjoy the facilities. Mistress Leia will be dungeon leader."

Everyone knew that he would be in the other room taking care of the submissives that he just tormented, helping them come down from their subspace. The crowd dispersed to the different pieces of apparatus they wanted to try. Leia put her hand on Alex's shoulder, "You were awesome, love."

"Thanks." He turned and hurried back into the bedroom to the waiting submissives.

The two women were locked in a tight embrace, holding one another like there was no tomorrow. Alex laid on the bed with them, and they broke their embrace so they could hold him. Violet buried her head into his chest, and wrapped her arms and legs around him. "Thank you, Master." She whispered, "That was incredible."

"You are welcome, babygirl. You were awesome. I am so proud." He snaked his right arm around her.

Tasha laid her head on his shoulder, and laid an arm across his chest so she was holding him and touching Violet. "Thank you both" She sighed.

In the dungeon, the attention had turned towards Gina, Charles, Dalton, and Sam. Dalt had been tied over the horse and was about to take it up the ass from Sam. He had He had never had a guy before, but Gina urged him on telling him that it would be just like her with a strap on.

Leia didn't much like Gina, and didn't think that Dalt was too crazy about the sissyfication that Gina had been doing to him, but it was not hers to judge. She wondered if Dalt had known what he was getting into when he hooked up with her. Unless he called 'red' which was the group's universal safe-word, it was going to happen.

Her thoughts turned to how well Tasha responded to Alex, and how well Tasha and Violet got along. She knew that while Tasha loved her, and would do anything for her, she did prefer men. Tasha would be the perfect housewarming gift for Alex and Violet. Her excitement at being subbie-sat by Alex was all she needed to know about Tasha's feelings. She would be happy, and Leia could possibly bring back her new charge from her business trip. One who really did prefer women. Dalt's scream brought Leia's mind back to the present.

Tasha's hand wandered Alex's body, Violet was still holding on to him for dear life. Tasha caressed the bulge in Alex's jeans. "Sis, I don't think that our job is quite done."

"Huh?" Violet was still dazed, as she tried to look at Tasha.

"Sir has not been pleased."

"Oh yes, of course."

"Alex sir, would it please you for us to orally service you?" Tasha had a twinkle in her eye.

"Violet seems to be a bit out of it still, but you can start without her."

"Yes, sir." She seemed a little crest falling that Violet would not be assisting her, but she went right to work unbuttoning his jeans, then sliding them down off of him.

"May I help, Master?" Violet had gotten the twinkle in her eye, as well.

"Of course."

Once they had his swollen member free, they went to work with their tongues. They started by both teasing the head, then slowly licked down the shaft. They had serviced him together before, and they knew exactly how he liked it. Violet took his balls in her mouth, while Tasha slowly eased her lips down his rigid shaft, taking his entire length into her moth.

Alex moaned in pleasure as the two mouths worked exclusively for his pleasure. The sight of Tasha's crimson lips and freckled face with his cock in it always sent him towards overdrive.

"Cum from sucking me off" He ordered.

Simultaneously, both women's bodies quivered as they moaned their compliance though his body parts that they were sucking on. Tasha quickened her pace on his shaft, while Violet kept swishing his balls in her mouth.

The two women switched places, with Violet working his cock with her tongue. She knew all of his buttons and teased them all with her tongue before taking his cock completely into her mouth. Tasha went right to work sucking on his balls. He groaned and basked in the pleasure.

In the dungeon, Leia mulled over her plan to give Tasha to Alex. It would be great for all of them, she decided. It was not like she was trying to formulate some grand plan, or the best way to do it, she just did not want to watch Dalt get sodomized by the Samoan man-mountain, and that's where all the attention was focused. She was less impressed when Gina had Dalt suck Charles off. She felt sorry for Dalt with the two cocks in him.

"Now Tasha, fuck me."

"Yes, Sir!"

Violet pulled her mouth off of his cock and held it in place as Tasha lowered herself onto it. Violet loved watching her master fuck Tasha. Her perfect little tits, still bright read from the beating they took earlier, bounced as she rode Alex's cock. Violet licked his cock as she rode him, occasionally accidentally on purpose brushing Tasha's still swollen pussy with her tongue. She loved the taste of Tasha's juice on his cock. She could see him going rigid and his body beginning to spasm. "Cum with me now." He ordered.

Tasha and violet again exploded in moans as Alex's seed shot into Tasha's pussy. Violet greedily licked the combination of her master and Tasha's juices that were flowing down his cock. Tasha fell forward onto Alex, letting his cock spring out of her. Violet took it in her mouth to get the remaining juices she craved. They both snuggled back into Alex.

By the time they left the bedroom, most of the group had gone. There were still a few stragglers upstairs partaking of the refreshments. They thanked Alex and departed, leaving Alex and Leia and their two submissives in the kitchen.

EPILOGUE

Alex stood in the kitchen, leaning against the sink shelf with a bottle of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale in his hand. Leia was in the kitchen with him, whilst the two subbies were downstairs cleaning out the dungeon after the party.

"You should be proud of her, she was awesome today."

"Thank you, I am, love, Her and Violet make a great team." She looked up at him with her ice-blue eyes. "Alex, she responds very well to you. She loves Violet, and she loves you."

Alex took a long pull of his beer trying to digest what she was saying. "I would never..."

"I know love." She lowered her head and took another pull of her beer. "Alex, I have been thinking a lot about it. I have been thinking about it for quite a while, really. Today just put the icing on the cake. I want to give her to you as a present."

"What?!"

"Alex. She is wonderful. You and I both know that. She is loyal to a fault. Its just that I know that she would prefer a man, and I want to give her to you as a token of my love and respect for you."

"I am honored, and if Violet is happy with it, I will accept."

"That's what I love most about you, Alex. I am offering you a beautiful obedient well-trained slave, but you care enough about Violet's feelings that you need to talk to her first. Most would just say hell yeah."

Alex laughed, "no doubt."

"Besides, look how they interact. I am sure that Violet will be ecstatic."

"I think so too."

"You hope so, anyway."

"Yeah, true."

"I'm going to leave her here for tonight. I have work in the morning, and they got a lot of clean up left. Let me know, OK?"

"Of course. And I will let you break it to Tasha."

She threw her arms around Alex. "You are awesome. Sometimes I wish I was a submissive so I could be yours."

"That would be sight."

Alex led her to the door with an arm around her waist. They embraced and exchanged their good-byes.

12