All Comments on 'The Player Ch. 02'

by TuWatchu

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Let Brad Escape!

Don't let Brad like this abuse. Let Brad go! Let Brad go!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I was

I was really enjoying the story. then at the end where she made him clean her. Well that just ended a good story for me....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
what skank

This story took a very nasty turn at the end. Husband drunk, she has great sex cheating in her own house and in front of a blind drunk husband and she becomes a hateful bitch!?

I hope he remembers and throws her whore ass out. Rex is a piece of shit that needs a lesson in humility.

Ok story went to shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great story 5 stars

This maybe or sounds of a bad comment, its directed at Beth, her disrespect of Brad, in their home is terrible. I hope the next chapter is revenge, let her stew about the dread of a divorce and the new image of being a cheating slut comes to light. How will Beth feel then. Not so happy and secure. A one night stand leaves pain lasting forever. Next chapter, make Beth pay for it dearly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Chapter 3

Brad wakes up. Brad remembers.

Brad throws cheating whore of a wife out of the house.

Brad meets Rex in a dark alley with a baseball bat.

Brad finds a decent woman and lives happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Betrayl

Trust rewarded with betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
this is a Loving Wives

this is a loving wives story not Non-Cons....she knew what she was doing and was just made that her husband was drunk. She had the ability to say NO. Her husband had no intention beyond letting his office buddy drool over his wife...

Divorce her ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good story

My only criticism is that the "finale" didn't match the intensity as the lead-up. Kind of like great foreplay, but lousy screwing. The seduction component was great. Why not make the actual intercourse more graphic and exciting?

devilspydevilspyabout 10 years ago
The trolls do not agree

Wife will now come clean to brad in the morning when he sobers up. She is also going to tell him that she wants that real man meat again. Hubby should not have drank so much, his fault. Hubby brad will also be told he ate and swallowed Rex's hot thick fresh sperm out of his wife's pussy. Brad will have to just take the fact that he is now a cuckold and play nice or Rex will brag at work. Time for hot sexy wife to also train Brad in the arts of cock sucking and cleaning. Swallowing loads.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Christ - what garbage.

This is so putrid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great two parts 5 stars

I agree this is not a non consensual or reluctance. Great stories, accomplishes the erotic stories, however, I am dismayed that the wife would act in such a way in her own home, and finalizing with rubbing literally in her own husbands face the end result of her adultery. I do not see the couple as a kinky sharing type, rather I see a wife that broke her vows, cheated and now shows disrepect towards her husband. I don't think he would "get off" on a sexual note if he was abused by her in this way and disrespected by both his coworker and his own wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I tried to read this story

I really did try to stay with it. I got as far as Rex saying: "What kind of pussy?"

To which wifey responds "My hot married pussy."

Really?

Really?

screwherscrewheralmost 9 years ago
my wife

That's so hot. I'd love to invite Rex over to my place. Watch him seduce my wife out of her panties then fuck her all night.

suckermansuckermanabout 8 years ago
sexy wives

My wife has had some big cocks up her, but I dont mind because my cock is so small she doent really get a good fuck from me. So I have let her go with some really big men. Brad will get to love the taste of spunk and he will love cleaning her after sex. I did

col_lovercol_loverabout 5 years ago
I think Brad is going to be a Cuck

5 *****

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 5 years ago
Great mfm story

Only this never really included the husband, so it was more adultress than sharing.

Anyway, it was an enjoyable read of a big cock, that a married woman couldn't resist.

As caring men, we should be happy for our wives to feel full satisfaction from a friend's bigger cock. presumably, their marriage has many other good points that keep them together. If not it's probably time for the wife to reorganise her living situation and set up home with the owner of that big pleasure pole. We can all only live life as it presents itself to us, they may be happy with a cuckold relationship or turn a blind eye to regular trists. We need the author to decide where they go from here!

Design82Design82over 4 years ago
A shame.....

Chapter 2 was appearing to be the equal....or even slightly superior to the opening chapter.....

....UNTIL Beth sits on her husband's face after she's been royally fucked by Rex.

Loved the talk, especially as a drunken Brad watched his wife getting fucked. The way all talked about her acts of adultery quite openly! BRILLIANT!!

You just went a step TOO far, in my opinion, with the 'face-sitting'....and it's a shame...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Takes 2 to Cuckold

Sometimes a wife needs only an inference by her husband to awaken her inner slut to the idea that her pussy is available for use by other men. Often it is only a short time later the glint in her eyes welcomes home the stiff prick of another man. Once her husband knows and accepts the fact her married pussy is being used by others the two of them can become a pussy sharing team providing many horny men with an easy lay and a couple more willing cocksuckers for the area. Each cock they service is like a drug feeding an exciting addiction and sometimes they will both be taking care of men who come knocking. It didnt take much time for me to get my own wives hooked on meeting strangers who knew their husband was making their pussies available – often within the hour and sometimes 3-4 times a week. As a side benefit - it made them blossom in confidence and personality so they had not problems mixing in public.

norcal62norcal62over 2 years ago

Do not write in present tense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was hard until I got to the stomach turning bit about eating out another man's come from his wife's pussy. Not sure why anyone would like that. Maybe he could eat her shit out if the toilet bowl while he's at it.

mremrsmremrs8 months ago

Amazing!! Loved every word of it!

954Hard954Hard4 months ago

Very Hot. 5 stars.

954Hard954Hard4 months ago

Hot sexy wife…. From the urging of her husband she progresses from a cock tease exhibitionist to a slut for big cock. Rex adds another married pussy to his list of conquests.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous