The Player Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TuWatchu
TuWatchu
1,437 Followers

Beth looks at the hallway entrance. It's Brad! What the fuck is he doing? With the fucking she is getting she had forgotten all about him. He is still intoxicated and is leaning against the wall.

Brad is having trouble processing the scene in front of him through his alcohol induced fog. There are two people on the couch, a woman on all fours and a man kneeling behind her. Is that Beth?

His speech is slurred. The words come out as a croak, "Beth is that you? Are you alright?"

"I'm fine honey. What is it?"

Brad tells her he woke up and she was not in bed. Then he heard strange cries and a yell. He wants to make sure she is alright and not in trouble. He is also thirsty and came in to see what is happening and to get a drink of water.

Rex in his arrogance speaks, "Beth and I are just fucking. Your wife is a real hot fuck. You don't mind if we fuck some more do you?"

Brad is confused, "No. I guess it' all right for you to fuck Beth."

Beth has the presence of mind to pull herself from Rex's cock and get Brad a glass of water. She holds the glass and helps him take a sip. She tells him he needs to get back to bed. Beth leads him back to their bedroom. Brad wonders why the man on the couch has a hard on and why Beth is nude.

"Honey you passed out and left me alone with Rex. I couldn't resist him and he has been fucking me. The rumours are right. He cock is really big."

"I'm glad you like it. I don't feel so well. I need to get back to bed."

She gets him back into bed. Pulling the covers up she kisses his cheek and tells him she is going to fuck Rex some more. He is already passed out again.

Beth enters the family room to find Rex sitting up on the couch, his cock still hard and upright.

"That was close. I think he saw us fucking. I doubt he will remember anything. If he does he will probably think it is a just a dream."

With the confidence she can take Rex's big cock, she straddles him sinking down on his shaft with a moan, "God your cock feels good. Do you like my hot married pussy?"

Rex answers by thrusting his hips driving his cock deep in her slick tight passage.

Beth looses track of how many times she cums or how long they fuck. Rex grins as he looks at her facial expressions watching her cum so hard on his cock. She even sucks him back to hardness after he cums. Beth opens her mouth all the way to accommodate his large mushroom head. And of course there is no way she takes all of his length. During their fuck fest, Beth is on her back, legs spread wide, her ass resting on Rex's thigh's as he sinks his cock in her. Rex's hands are on her waist pulling her toward him. This is a new position for her as Brad's cock is not long enough.

She looks over and sees Brad again. What is he doing? Well, he can just watch if he wants. Brad is still confused. He sees a couple on the couch and it looks like Beth is on her back and Rex is fucking her. He watches for a few minutes and then staggers back to bed.

Beth and Rex reach their satiation point. They lie together on the couch basking in the glow of multiple orgasms. Rex stands up to get dressed. He tells her he will let himself out. He looks down at Beth lying on the couch, her legs akimbo, pussy open. Her pubic hair is glistening with their combined juices. She admires his muscular body. His cock is finally flaccid, but the head still looks big. He leans to kiss her and then leaves.

Beth lays on the couch a few more minutes. The clock shows after 2:00. Her opening is stretched, full of Rex's cum ruining her sensitive and not so innocent married pussy.

She has the presence of mind to pick up her dress and thong as she heads to bed. What she doesn't notice is her thong falling out from the folds of her dress onto the family room floor. She goes to bedroom to relieve herself and wipe some of the juices from her pussy. She collapses into bed. Brad is asleep facing the other side of the bed.

Her body is tingling and her pussy sore from Rex's fucking. She is still sexually charged. Brad turns over and puts his hand on her stomach. What now? Why can't he stay asleep? He moves his hand to her breast. He fondles her. She lets him play with her nipple. Beth moves her husband's hand to her wrecked pussy.

She leans in to his ear and talks in a slutty voice, "See what Rex did? You really missed it. But I guess you saw some of it. Do you like me fucking Rex. Is that what you want?"

Brad doesn't answer. He is still in a fog. He half way remembers hearing Beth tell Rex to fuck her and seeing her on all fours kneeling in front of him. Beth slides her hand down his stomach to his cock. She cannot help but make the comparison between her husband and Rex. His cock stays flaccid.

She thinks since it is Brad's fault this happened, he should clean up her messy cunt. Pushing him on his back, she straddles his face. He begins to lick her. She pushes down on his face spreading Rex's cum and her juices all over. She talks dirty to him telling him what a good fuck Rex is and what slut wife she is. She raises up to watch a big blob of cum drip on his face.

Brad brings his wife off with his tongue and lips. She has never been this wet before. Her pussy tastes different. There is more of a pronounced salty taste. With a wicked smile, she looks down at Brad's pussy juice and cum coated face. She lays down beside him and they both go to sleep.

(to be continued)

TuWatchu
TuWatchu
1,437 Followers
12