The Player Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TuWatchu
TuWatchu
1,435 Followers

It doesn't take Beth very long to cum. She stifles a cry as she orgasms on Rex's fingers. He feels her juices flow from her wanton cunt. She leans up against him and takes his hand from her breasts.

Rex's hand still covers her throbbing pussy. "Did you cum?"

She just laughs, "You couldn't tell?" Then she realizes the snacks in the oven. She tells him they need to get back downstairs. Brad is sure to think something is going on. She gets the trays out of the oven and puts the snacks on serving trays.

Brad is sitting down drinking another beer when Rex and Beth come back in the rec room. Beth has a dreamy expression on her face. After watching Rex make her cum, he wants to fuck her right there.

"I was afraid you guys got lost. I was ready to come up and find out what was going on."

"Oh nothing. it just took a little longer for the snacks to warm up."

They sit back down to snack and make a feeble attempt to pay attention to the game. Rex refills Beth's wine glass. By this time the bottle is almost empty. Brad moves to the corner of the sectional. Nearing the end of the game, Beth looks over to see Brad nodding off. This time she is not mad. She looks over again and he is sound asleep. She thinks one day he will learn not to invite Rex over and pass out or go to sleep leaving them alone. Beth suggest they clear the empty bottles away and take the snack trays upstairs. She's tipsy and extremely horny from polishing off a bottle of wine by herself.

They take care of the empties and Rex offers to get Beth another wine. She knows she should stop, but tells him where to find the bottles. Opening a bottle, he pours another glass and brings it to her. She is back standing next to the island counter again. Rex takes in her lust.

She tells him he cannot stay like he did the last time.

He points to his growing erection. "You can't leave me like this. I got you off. Now it's my turn."

Against her better judgment Beth agrees to another hand job. She unbuckles his belt and unzips him. Pulling down his pants and boxers she realizes her memory does not do justice to what a big and thick cock he has. He is already hard as a rock with big veins sticking out around it. Her pussy is getting wet again thinking how he stretched her out the last time.

Rex unfastens her halter and the top half of her dress falls to her waist baring both breasts. She grasps his cock with one hand and cups his tight balls with the other. He lifts her chin to give her a kiss. She opens her mouth to accept his probing tongue. She strokes his cock and balls while they passionately kiss.

Rex breaks the kiss, "There's something I want more than a hand job."

"I told you we can't fuck tonight What do you want me to do?"

Putting downward pressure on her shoulder, "I want you to suck it."

Beth does not protest. She kneels down on the kitchen floor looking at his engorged mushroom shaped cock head inches from her face. Without hesitation she leans forward taking him in her warm moist mouth. She rolls her tongue around his girth, putting as much of his cock as she can take. Rex leans back against the counter looking down at the once pure wife sucking his cock while her husband is downstairs.

She forgets all about her husband as she sucks Rex's cock. She feels the ridges and veins as she bobs her head up and down. She stops and looks up at him with her pretty green eyes. With a smirk he looks down at Brad's beautiful auburn haired wife, his cock halfway in her mouth. Her cheeks bulge out from his swollen head. She closes her eyes and begins a rhythmic sucking putting pressure on the underside of his shaft with her tongue. He tells her what a hot married cocksucker she is. Her lust continues to build.

On the landing Brad is mesmerized. He woke up to find himself alone with the tv still on. The game was long over. Like before he crept up the stairs. Turning his head around the corner, he beheld the most erotic sight he has ever seen. His sweet wife is on her knees sucking Rex's cock. It really is big. He is amazed she can take so much of it. Unconsciously, his hand drifts down to his crotch. He cannot tear himself away. He watches his wife give Rex a blow-job.

She lets his cock slide out of her mouth. Pre-cum is forming at his slit. She grasps him tighter and coaxes his cum out and rubs the head of his cock on her lips giving them good coating. She puts him back in her mouth and continues to suck. Rex would love to cum in her mouth, but wants to feel his cock in her tight married pussy. He leans down and stops her. Releasing his cock from her mouth, Beth feels a string of cum landing on her breast.

He helps her stand up. Without a word, Rex turns her around to face the island and lifts her dress up around her waist. He slides her thong off her hips letting it drop to Beth's ankles where she kicks it to the floor. He pushes her legs further apart and slides his cock in between her legs from behind, up and down her tiny pussy looking for her opening. She bends over resting her elbows on the counter top. Her inflamed pussy is more than ready to accept him. He slides his cock past the opening into her dripping slit. There is no hesitation. She knows his cock will fill her. His cock opens up her slick silky passage. She feels his body against her ass as his cock reaches the back of her cunt. Instead of taking any more strokes, Rex holds Beth by the hips and grinds further into her snatch. Beth groans. She can't believe he can get any deeper.

Brad continues to watch Rex take his wife right in their kitchen. This is fucking, not lovemaking. Now he knows for sure. He is the kind of husband that gets off watching his wife fuck another man. He thinks about the hot sex he is going to get.

Rex begins a rhythmic stroking motion. He grins as Beth tries to muffle her screams with her hand while she grunts viciously, cumming multiple times on his cock. He feels her lower body shiver uncontrollably from the sensations of his cock fucking her brains out. She feels his cock tighten and eagerly awaits his cum. His cock throbs as he shoots a massive amount of his hot sperm deep into her married vagina. She leans against the counter trying to catch her breath. Rex leaves his cock in her pussy and lightly caresses her bare back.

She turns around and presses her half nude body up against him, her pussy trembling. "God was that a great fuck."

Leaning over she coaxes the last drops of cum out of his semi-flaccid cock in her mouth, getting a taste of their combined juices. Rex pulls his underwear and pants back up. He caresses one of her breasts and kisses her, saying he will let himself out.

Beth remains leaning against the counter. She takes another sip of wine. Slowly she puts her feet through her thong and raises it back to her waist. She feels Rex's cum running down her inner thigh and dripping from her cunt. Lowering her dress, she refastens the top half.

With no remorse or feelings of guilt she goes back downstairs to present her wrecked, cum filled married cunt to her husband.

TuWatchu
TuWatchu
1,435 Followers
12