The Players Revolt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly getting into position, the pretty Indian girl looked down at her restrained captain, her bright blue lust filled eyes looking back up at her. Taking a deep breath and closing her eyes, she gently lowered herself over her face.

"Go on then," she whispered, stroking Shannon's cheek.

This was the moment the big girl had been dreading; the sight of Naseen's beautiful olive coloured body with her pert tits and cute little trimmed pussy just inches from her face was almost more than she could stand. Groaning lustfully, she licked along the soft pink lips and sucked the rapidly hardening clit, making Naseen mewl and whimper; pushing herself down onto Shannon's eager tongue. The captain desperately tried to free her arms, her gasps and pleas getting more and more fevered.

"Let go of her arms," said Bethany quietly.

Kelly and Rachel released the big blonde's arms; instantly they clamped onto Naseen's thighs, holding her down so she couldn't move as she thrust her tongue deep into her pussy.

"Oh God Shan, yes....yes.....don't stop."

"I knew it," Bethany smirked.

"You were calling me and Julie a pair of dykes and all the time you fancied Naseen? You fucking hypocrite!" Kelly raged, as she watched Shannon slide her hands up and down Naz's body.

"Shall we try this?" asked Lauren, waving round an eight inch vibrator, a wicked smile playing across her face.

"Where the hell did you get that from? Bethany laughed.

"Out of my locker earlier, let's see how much she likes this."

Turning the pink toy on to its lowest speed, Lauren gently rested it against the big blonde's pulsing clit. As the feeling flashed through her body, Shannon let out a long, low, muffled groan as she dug her fingers into Naseen's thighs and sucked hard on her clit, making her cry out in pleasure.

"OOHHHH......FFFFUUCK....SHAN.....PLEASE DONT STOP!"

"Shhh, it's okay baby," Bethany whispered, embracing Naseen and gently stroking her hair.

Looking over Naseen's shoulder, the brunette ordered Lauren to push the vibrator inside the big blonde's dripping snatch; Shannon's body instantly began to buck and writhe as she tried to thrust her pussy on to the toy, the girls struggling to hold on to her.

"Yeah that's it, ride it bitch!" Lauren goaded, turning it up to the next speed.

Naseen gasped as Shannon cupped her tits and squeezed them, whilst her tongue drove deep into her. The mixture of sensations was rapidly sending her over the edge.

"OHHH....MY GOD......I CAN'T......OHHH SHAN....OHHH FFFUCK!"

"Shhh, not yet baby," Bethany said softly, still holding on to her.

"Oh God please......... please let me come!" the Indian girl begged.

"Try and hold on," the brunette whispered, turning to Lauren.

"Harder!"

Lauren turned the vibrator up to its highest speed and thrust it hard into Shannon's needy pussy; her muffled screams like music to the young girl's ears.

"Oh yeeah, that's it, come you fucking skank!"

Shannon let out a muffled growl as a shattering climax tore through her, spraying cum on to the bench and all over Lauren's hand. Seeing that Shannon was now spent, Bethany gently nuzzled Naseen's neck, whispering softly to her.

"Go on baby, let go."

Naseen ground her pussy down on to the trapped blonde's face, the climax quickly welling up within her. Although she could hardly keep her eyes open, Shannon continued to lick and suck at Naseen's raging clit, sending her senses reeling.

"OHH....GOD.....YES.....YES...DON'T YOU DARE FUCKIN STOP.....AAAAAHHH!"

Feeling the muscles spasm round her tongue, Shannon held on to Naseen's thighs as the orgasm totally consumed the Indian girl, her pussy soaking the big blonde's face once more.

"AAAAAAHHH......SHAN...SHAN....OOHHHHHH......FFUCK....YYEEEAAAHH!"

As she fell forward exhausted, Bethany grabbed her and helped her over to another bench by the lockers; softly kissing her on the lips, she then returned to the restrained captain, who was now almost asleep.

"Oi, wake up," said Bethany, giving the big blonde a nudge.

"Uuuuuhh.....what?"

"We're not finished with you yet."

"Please Beth, no more," Shannon groaned, "haven't you humiliated me enough?"

"Not quite, I haven't had my turn."

Knowing that she couldn't be seen to be backing down to her main rival in front of the rest of the team, Shannon took a deep breath and steeled herself.

"Fine, fucking bring it, bitch!" she scowled at the brunette.

"Okay," Bethany smirked, straddling over the captain.

Fully expecting the brunette to thrust her pussy in her face, she gasped in horror as Bethany lowered her ass towards her mouth.

"Aaagh....no...you bitch!"

"Come on kiss it, both cheeks," Bethany laughed, rubbing her ass all over her face.

Reluctantly, she kissed both cheeks all over; thinking she had done all that had been demanded of her, she asked the girls to let her go.

"Come on please, let me go."

"In a minute, just one more thing."

Shifting over slightly, Bethany spread her ass cheeks and inched towards the big blonde's mouth.

"Lick it."

"What? Oh my God....no......no that's disgusting!" Shannon wailed.

"Do it bitch, you don't get off this bench until you do!" the brunette said menacingly.

Too weak to resist, she closed her eyes and ran her tongue over the puckered little asshole; to her surprise, it tasted strangely sweet, making her want to lick it more.

"Oh God yes," Bethany purred, "go on slave, lick it!"

Completely lost in the moment, Shannon licked harder; kissing and sucking the sweet little rosebud, making Bethany mewl and whimper in ecstasy, the amazing feeling making her clit throb like crazy. Unable to stand it anymore, she stood up and rubbed frantically at the rock hard bean, screaming at the blonde to open her mouth. Now completely at the mercy of the brunette, Shannon instantly did as she was ordered.

"Oh my God....it's coming....IT'S COMING!"

"Oh yeah, give it me....squirt it bitch!"

Closing her eyes, Bethany screamed as she squirted over and over, totally showering the big blonde. As the climax subsided, the brunette stepped off and sunk down on a bench, completely spent.

For a few moments, the room was in almost complete silence as everyone tried to take in what had just happened. Although not being held down any more, Shannon just lay on the bench motionless, unable to move, cum still dripping off her body. Eventually, Bethany broke the silence.

"Right, let's pick her up."

Grabbing Shannon under the arms, Bethany and Lauren picked her up and dragged her into the showers. Propping her up against the wall and turning the water on, the pair laughed as she slid down the wall, unable to hold herself up.

"Clean yourself up, you filthy cum drinking tramp!" Bethany mocked, dropping a bottle of shower gel. Lauren dropped the vibrator in the big blonde's lap and knelt down next to her.

"Keep it skank, I don't want it back now," she whispered, grabbing Shannon's face and kissing her.

Laughing, the two girls left and joined the others in the changing room. For what seemed like ages, Shannon just sat there as the water cascaded over her slumped body; after a while she couldn't hear the laughter coming from the others. She was about to start washing herself when the water was switched off.

"Are you okay?" said a voice behind her.

Turning round, she found Naseen smiling at her.

"Yes, I'm fine," she nodded sheepishly, "I thought you'd be with the others, celebrating my humiliation."

"They've all gone, I just wanted to stay back and check you were alright."

"Thank you Naz, I suppose you think I had that coming."

"Well, I did try to warn you that you were pushing it too far," said Naseen, putting her arm round the big blonde.

"So you thought you'd make me listen by joining in!" she scowled.

"I'm sorry."

"No no I'm sorry," sighed Shannon, "you were right, I did push it too far."

"Is it true what Kelly said, do you really fancy me?" asked Naseen hopefully.

Shannon paused for a moment then nodded.

"Yes, pretty much from the moment I laid eyes on you."

The pretty Indian girl smiled warmly then kissed Shannon softly on the lips.

"Come on, let's get out of here."

"Why, where are we going?" the big girl asked.

"Well I thought you might need a drink after all that, so why don't we go for a couple then see where we end up?"

"Yeah, okay." Shannon beamed.

"Right, let's have a quick shower together first and then we'll go." Naseen smiled.

"Okay.....Naz?"

"What?"

"Thank you."

"What for?"

"Coming back for me."

"I wanted to," she whispered, turning the water back on and pouring the shower gel on to Shannon's voluptuous body.......

Thanks for reading.

MELD.

12