The Playpen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master Dave was roaring with laughter watching as Jillians cock slipped from Chrissy's mouth. The look on Chrissy's face said it all. But that look became one of confusion and the master suddenly felt weak.

Memories of a day long ago. Chrissy found it hard to concentrate. These can't be my memories? The command! Where is the override command? But the command was not there. No one could rescue her now. And the memories? Cheryl?

Chrissy looked down at Jillian and said good bye. She left the pink room that was now white.

Master Dave watched Chrissy on the monitor. There was no Chrissy the cum hungry slut there. She walked with purpose and her stride was that of a man. Master Dave, in a state of panic flooded the house with the psychotropic drug. What he forgot to do was turn off the subliminal coaching. Master Dave was caught in his own trap. Chrissy on the other hand was not.

***********

Cheryl was still trying to figure out what Dave had done to the boys when her phone rang. It was Chrissy....She sounded like she did a few hours ago and Cheryl could almost see the confusion on her face.

Help me? Please help me? I don't want to go back..............

That was Steve! She recognized the voice!

Cheryl grabbed her keys and headed for the door. How was she supposed to understand any of this? How does one make sense out of something so bizarre? It was all about money to begin with and a lawyer but now? Now, it was more about survival. What Dave had done to the boys or more specifically to her lost boyfriend was unthinkable. She would have her day in court.

Chrissy somehow found her way to the control room. Dave was face down humping the carpet. As she approached the console she saw the red lights flashing a warning. For the first time she heard the voices in her head and ignored them. The voice belonged to Dave. She turned the voices off at the console. Dave rolled over onto his back. But the voices never left her mind. Something she was supposed to do when in Master Dave's presence.

Cheryl careened off the embankment as she rounded the corner to the Ranch House. The car went sideways and stopped just a mere six feet from the door. The air was pungent with a smell she was unfamiliar with. She bolted through the front door. The odor became stronger. Someone was talking in her head but it stopped as quickly as it had begun.

What was she supposed to do? Chrissy was confused. Steve, on the other hand was back in control and it was his duty to get Chrissy and Johnny out of there. Chrissy was fighting for control, she tried desperately to regain her life but the boy was just too strong. She wanted so much to please the Master but now there were new thought's overriding what she once thought to be true. There was a boy, her true self, she was fabricated by the Master, not whole in any way, shape, or form.

Master Dave opened his eyes and realized his mistake immediately. He felt a vague yearning to feel pretty and suck cock when he saw Chrissy sitting at the console with a vacant look in her eye and a single tear running down her cheek. It was just about then that the pain erupted in his neck.

Cheryl climbed the steps two at a time till she reached the landing at the top of the stairs. Her only goal, to find the boys or are they girls and get them out. She found herself in a long hallway marked with several doors but only two were open. As she charged through the first door she saw Dave just picking himself off the floor and she hit him with the tazer. He collapsed convulsing on the floor. Chrissy sat at the console, unaware of her surroundings. Cheryl knelt and took Chrissy's hands and told her all would be ok. Chrissy smiled but then her vacant look became one of anger. She stood, walked over to Dave and kicked him in the side. Before Chrissy could kick him again Cheryl grabbed her arm and pulled her toward the door.

Johnny was still trying to put two and two together but he still kept coming up with five. He was still somewhat sedated and the pink babydoll was most distracting. He could smell Chrissy's scent in the room. She was here recently. Sucking on his dick. But should he have a dick? Maybe a warm wet feeling between his legs would feel better along with some nice big breasts that are all mine. To have and to hold as the saying goes. Ya, that would be better than anything else I could imagine. A wet pussy crying for the attention of boys. Boys with big hard meat to fill it. I would slut myself out and be the center of attention no matter what. I love to suck cock and have my belly filled with cum. I'm a cum craving whore!

Johnny! Johnny! Come on! We have to go!

I don't think Johnny is in there anymore Cheryl.

Jillian!

Jillian looked over at the sound of her name. She batted her eyes and a smile came to her face.

Come on honey, it's time to go.

Is it time to go see Doctor Dave already?

Doctor Dave? No honey it's time to get you out of here. Doctor Dave can't hurt you anymore.

But I'm not finished yet.

Cheryl, let's just grab her and go! The drugs are strong in the air here and I'm thinking about something else all together. She's so cute all pre everything and I'm starting to think about that big cock and how it would feel if I could just lick it a little.

Cheryl's mind went blank. Oh ya, lick it a little would be nice.

Master Dave had recovered, purged the Psychotropic's from the control room, flooded the pink room, and turned on the subliminal training program again. This should be fun he thought. Wonder what it will do to someone who is already a GG.

Cheryl's mind was screaming nooooooo!

Chrissy licked her lips.

Jillian's smile grew wicked.

12