The Playpen Ch. 04-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheryl new she needed a plan but there was no time. Steve had control of things right now and she would just have to go along. How she wished she could have seen this coming yesterday. Jillian and Tabatha were on their way but they didn't know what they were walking into.

The elevator stopped on Brookes floor. Cheryl had a feeling that this would be the end of the line for all of them. Bullshit. I can fix this. She walked into Brookes outer office, no Marcie the secretary yet. Good. Brookes office door was slightly ajar. She pushed it open slowly. She immediately saw Brooke on her knees, hands pressed firmly to the sides of her head. A look of panic in her eyes. She stepped into the office and saw Chrissy in a heap on the floor in front of the couch with her skirt hiked up showing off the lace of her pantied bottom.

In her mind she heard, About time you got here

Damn Steve, could you at least allow a girl some dignity and pick her up off the floor.

That's what you're here for Cheryl. To pick things up and put them back where they belong.

You can't move her can you?

I wouldn't make assumptions about what I can or cannot do if I were you.

Mental note: He didn't answer the question, he sidestepped it. He can't move Chrissy.

Release Brooke and I will do as you ask.

Not so fast little lady. First you will join me in my little version of hell.

Cheryl felt lightheaded and then the room began to fade until there was nothing. In her mind she reached to grab hold of things that just weren't there anymore. One her way to nowhere she found one thing that had solidity and latched onto it. It enveloped her and was gone.

Steve stood before her. He looked ragged and forlorn. Like life had taken its toll and then some. Not the man she had once known. But he smiled his famous smile and her heart melted. Had she forgotten the he was a victim of the Playpen too. He was fighting for his right to be someone and she had conspired with Brooke to make him go away. He had been strong throughout the ordeal they all had endured and then shunned in the end. What right did she have to do that? A Ferris Wheel appeared behind Steve.

This is all I have left Cheryl. Brookes trickery took everything else I had till I was left with only this.

Brooke is not to blame. I did this to you.

You are all to blame!!!

Steve, the others had no hand in any of this.

The others? You mean the ones that got to go and live long happy lives. At peace with the fact that at least they felt whole while I was forced deeper and deeper into this abyss by someone who had no idea they were crushing the very soul of the original. Chrissy will never be truly happy without me. But you couldn't see that. None of you could. And now I'm left with the one thing I couldn't let go of. A silly wheel with lights that light up nothing.

Steve you can't mean that. All you had to do was tell me.

You didn't want to talk. You made it very clear and I let Chrissy have a life. Until that meddling bitch Brooke tricked me. I can look into her mind you know, find her deepest pain and make her relive it. Again and again and again.

Steve you have to stop this now. I will do whatever you want. I still love you but things have changed.

You have no choice but to do as I want at this point. You will go back to your world and gather up Chrissy and take her to the Ranch House, Brooke shall remain here until we are safely in the playpen.

Cheryl realized she was standing right where she had been. Nothing had changed in the office. But she felt changed somehow. Something inside her that had not been there before. She looked over at Brooke and then scooped Chrissy up in her arms. Chrissys' eyes opened for a moment and then closed. It was long enough for Chreyl to see the emptiness in those eyes. She would have to hurry.

She rode the elevator to the parking garage and in no time was off to the Ranch House. She dreaded going back there. But this was something she must do. She had no idea what awaited her there and no idea how this day would end. As she rounded the last corner and the house came into view she heard a moan escape Chrissys' mouth. Hang in there sleeping beauty. It will all be over soon.

Steve could feel the house growing stronger as they approached. He let his guard down and Chrissy had a fleeting moment to realize she was in trouble.

A wave of thought assaulted Jillians' mind and at the same time, Tabatha could see the house. Neither was near their destination.

Cheryl pulled the car to a stop and stepped out. Taking in the view of the house she caught movement out of the corner of her eye. Chrissy was standing there looking at the house. No, she was looking through the house like it wasn't there at all. Her eyes were focused on the hill beyond the house.

Cheryl!

What!

Get that bitch inside!.

Get her in there yourself! I'm not stepping one foot in there.

But her left foot moved toward the house. What? Her right foot followed. Noooooo! Chrissy turned and waved and headed toward the house. Cheryl fought a good fight but her feet just wouldn't stop. Chrissy disappeared through the front door leaving it open. Her feet continued to move until she was at the front door. Looking at the interior of the house memories came flooding back. She sunk to her knees and crawled into the house. The door closed behind her.

**********

Steve wasn't quite sure what was going on. Chrissy was never awake when he was in control and yet she was running towards the house. Something to worry about later, right now he had to deal with Cheryl. He started to make his way to the playpen but paused when he realized he was walking in his own shoes.

Chrissy ran straight to the playpen and room #2. She sat down in the middle of the floor and with a naughty grin on her face released her bladder. As the urine pooled around her the naughty grin left only to be replaced by a blank vacant stare.

Steve was solid, he could walk and this was the real world. He made his way to the playpen and found Cheryl in room #1.

Cheryl couldn't make her limbs stop moving. She was at the door to the playpen and still moving. She crawled to room #1 and stood at the far wall. A black leather collar wrapped itself around her neck, the word slut in pink letters appeared on the front. Her left hand rose to her right breast and began to fondle it. Her right hand found her crotch and began a slow rhythmic rub. Her mouth made an O as she sucked the cock that wasn't there. Her eyes screamed for a moment and then there was the unmistakable bliss of sexual fulfillment.

Steve wasn't sure what was going on anymore. This was not the plan he had in mind. Cheryl should be in room #1 but she should not be looking like this. He took a step back and looked across the hall at room #2. The door was open and Chrissy sat cross-legged in the middle of the room in a puddle of water. As he entered the room the smell was overwhelming. She pissed herself for Christ sake. Steve stepped back into the hallway, he needed to think. In no way was this his plan. Jillian, Tabatha? No way they could be doing this. It had to be someone else. Brooke! I need Brooke.

Brooke dropped to the floor as the visions suddenly ceased. She lay there for a moment before she began to cry. Five minutes later she bit her lower lip and propped herself up with her arms. She was alone. Chrissy was gone, and what happened to Cheryl? Something pressed on her mind.

Brooke, you fucking bitch, answer me!

What the fuck do you want?

I need your help! I know you can't trust me but Cheryl and Chrissy. I didn't do that. It's someone else. Please, you need to get here right away.

You fucking asshole! Where is Cheryl and Chrissy?

In the pla......

Steve never got to finish his thought as heavy weights brought his hands to the floor. Crawl you fucking bitch the command came. And he did, right past room # 3 and on to room# 4. Stop!

No, not here.

This is Tabbys' room you fucking slut. I have something much better in mind for you.

Please don't do this, I'll do anything you want.

Oh you are so right about that......Crawl you pig.

Steve crawled past room #4 to the end of the hall. The wall opened up, he crawled inside, the wall closed. The playpen was silent once again.

Brooke was still trying to clear her head. Steve sounded sincere. The panic in his thoughts were unmistakable. He had put this mess in motion but somehow something had gone terribly wrong. She knew right where she had to go but this time she would not go alone. As she headed to the door she heard the elevator chime and Marcie announce her presence. Recruit number 1? Marcie was a feminist. She would fight a good fight.

Marcie, I need your help with something.

Anything you want Miss B.

This could get nasty.

Nasty is my middle name Miss B, now what's up?

I'll fill you in on the way to my place.

***********

Brooke told Marcie everything. From beginning to end. Marcie seemed somewhat put off that Brooke was a transsexual but only for the time it took her to put things into perspective. When Marcie was up to date silence filled the room. Marcie broke the silence.

So Miss B, are you going to show me this dungeon of yours?

Honey, I don't think you want to go down there.

Are you trying to tell me what to think? Remember who you're talking to.

Alright then, follow me.

Marcie was thrilled to go check this out. She was no virgin to sexual play and she'd heard of these dungeons before. Now she would get to see one first hand. But she wasn't prepared for the lone occupant of the room. Marcie, meet master Dave or Dani as I like to call him now. He looks female but his mind is all male. The chair he is sitting on has an 8" dildo up his ass. He will sit there till I tell him to get up. Watch this. Hop up and down on the penis Dani. Dani began humping the penis chair, her huge tits bouncing to the beat. Stop Dani. Dani stopped. Marcie looked a little embarrassed by the show so Brooke led her back up the stairs.

It's not for everyone explained Brooke.

No, that's not it. I was getting so turned on by that it scared me.

Jillian parked her car on the street in front of Brookes house. She had barley gotten out of the car when Brooke came running out and ushered her quickly inside.

Oh I'm so glad to see you. But what are you doing here.

I tend to follow trouble wherever it goes.

How much do you know?

Not much, someone bumped my mind pretending to be Cheryl to get me to come back.

The doorbell rang and then the door opened and Tabatha walked in. Where the fuck is my sister!!

Tabatha smiled and then a group hug ensued. Tabatha was all business though.

Now about my sister. She ok?

Honey no she's not, let's all sit down and I'll fill you in.

Let me see if I have this right. Steve started this and now he needs our help. You believe any of this Tabatha.

I believe it but something just doesn't sit well with me. Could someone be controlling Steve?

That has to be it! Brooke said. Why didn't I see it?

Jillian looked nervous when she said, " I don't know if I can go back there again".

We will need someone on the outside in case something goes wrong. That could be you Jillian.

Tabatha took over. Ok Jillian is out. We definitely need backup.

I think the million dollar question is who could control Steve?

They all said in unison. Master Dave

Master Dave is a pathetic little cum hungry slut called Dani now. No, she can't be behind this.

Marcie finally had an idea. What if there were twins?

Holy fuck! Tabatha said. You think that could be true Brooke.

It would explain a lot.

Tabatha had become a strong personality but she broke down and tears rolled like rivers down her cheeks. We have to get my sister out tonight. Who's in?

All hands went up.

**********

Master David sat in the bunker on the hill and watched as his clone stripped and redressed Chrissy. She would be his little girl. Dressed in yellow and white, ruffles and frills. Cheryl would know nothing but being empty. Longing for a cum that would never happen. The other girls would be on their way here tonight, he was sure of it. So his other clones were already deployed and ready to attack. His reach into the minds of others was growing still but he felt confident his skills would overcome whatever the girls could throw at him. Still, he had to be cautious. His biggest worries, Cheryl and Chrissy, were now in the playpen. Their minds shredded to his will. They should no longer be a problem. His thoughts drifted to Tabatha. So strong and fierce now but soon to be broken by his will alone. So gratifying. He pushed his mind out to the girls. There was nothing. Clever little girls.............

Brooke had everyone in a trance. Hoping that what she was doing would prevent whoever from invading their minds. She built the wall one brick at a time so each brick would be different from the next. Making it more difficult to knock down the wall with one blow. She brought the girls out. They all looked confused but Jillian was the first to speak.

Who will protect you Brooke?

I'll go in last, and besides that, I may have a trick or two up my sleeve that no one knows about.

The silence that followed that statement said it all. It was time to go and face the demon. This time they were prepared. Or were they. Doubts would be the mind killer. But Brooke had built a wall around their minds. How effective it would be was yet to be seen. Steve hadn't been heard from since the early morning hours. Whoever was controlling Steve had put him to bed once he served his purpose. There would be no coming back from this unchanged. Brooke probably knew better than anyone else the truth of this. Marcie may be the key to unlock everything as she is an unknown to whoever. He won't be expecting a new player. The game is afoot. Time to play.

Chapter five:

Steve wasn't quite sure what was going on anymore. He'd been hanging out in Chrissy's mind what seemed like forever and was going to get the chance to have a talk with Cheryl. He even got Chrissy to sit up. He couldn't see the room and that was bothersome and then everything was gone. Like he was somewhere else with a body of his own. It didn't make any sense. Things faded and then focused again. He was at the Ranch House in the pink room. What?

Cheryl and Chrissy are here, you will see to them at once.

Steve found himself moving at someone else's will. Who are you? Why am I solid?

I'm the Master, you were saved to do my will.

Thought's flooded Steve's mind, he was there and yet he wasn't. He watched as Chrissy and Cheryl descended the stairs to the playpen.

Go and see that Chrissy is properly dressed and Cheryl is lost in a moment of lust. Then report to me.

Steve found himself in the playpen dressing Chissy in a yellow little girl sissy dress. Then he was with Cheryl. At least she wasn't sitting in a puddle of piss but she didn't look good either. He wandered down the hall to room #4. No! you can't do this! He shouted.

I have room #5 reserved for you his mind said.

He walked to the end of the hall, a door slid sideways, Steve entered.

************

Master David watched as Steve entered #5.

The Master that sat in the bunker deep inside the hill behind the Ranch House was the original. His first clone, now called Dani, had screwed things up so badly he'd needed time to regroup and further develop his own mental skills. But this had taken time and the fact that he could now manifest a few simple objects was quite a surprise and well worth the wait.

He had four clones of himself now (not including that fuck up Dani) and one other he was most proud of. Steve was now living and walking like he'd never been gone at all. He'd kept the Steve clone in a state of limbo thus far but today the clone had made his debut. When Chrissy and Cheryl had arrived he moved the Steve part of Chrissys' mind into the clone and woke him up. In the pink room no less. How fitting. Steve's only purpose being to care for Cheryl and Chrissy. Eventually, Cheryl and Steve would become Chrissy's mommy and daddy as he regressed Chrissy's mind to an infantile state. Cheryl and Steve would have no choice in the matter of course and Chrissy was already on her way. Sitting on the floor peeing herself, bad little girl Chrissy.

He reached out to see what the others were up to. Nothing. Brooke had done something, he was sure of it. No matter though. With his minions in place and the others all still in the dark the advantage was his.

**********

It was almost midnight when Brooke entered the dungeon. Dani, still seated on the chair had a look of worry on her face. A look Brooke had not seen before.

Dani my pet, what is wrong?

There was a look of determination in her eyes as she said, Do not go there Mistress.

Do not go where my pet?

The house....The Ranch House.....The evil lives beneath.

The evil died with you my pet.

No

No what?

The evil lives.

You will explain how this could be.

I...I...I can't.

You can and you will! Shouted Brooke.

A sudden rush of visions erupted in Brookes mind. The Ranch House, The Playpen, Tabatha and Jillian in hell, Cheryl and Steve diapering a full grown Chrissy in an infantile state sucking her thumb, a man in a huge room filled with bank after bank of computer memory and optic fibers leaving the base of his neck to join him with something only science fiction could fathom. The vision ended, Brooke dropped to her knees. Dani rose off the chair and knelt before Brooke. She took her hand and said goodbye as she fell to the floor. Somehow Brooke understood that Dani had redeemed herself, she'd given her life in hope that she would not be remembered by what she had done but by what she had given in the end. I release you my pet, Dani, I release you.

**********

Master David shrieked in his mind as Dani betrayed him to Brooke. He took the life that betrayed him in an instant. Dani would betray him no more. But the damage had been done. Brooke would know things now that would make her a worthy adversary rather than an unwitting pawn. And still, he could not find Brookes mind or the minds of the others. Worrisome, but nothing to be alarmed about.

**********

Brooke had descended to the dungeon to fetch Dani and bring her along. When she returned without her the girls had a puzzled look on their faces.

Dani didn't make it.

Marcie said, what do you mean?

Dani was not a twin, she was a clone, the Master lives.

No! that can't be said Jillian.

So Dani is dead? Asked Tabatha.

She is......She did not die in vein though.

How so? Asked Marcie.

Dani gave him up in a last attempt to put things right.

He killed her? Asked Jillian.

Yes.

Do you think we can still win? Asked Tabatha.

Yes, but Jillian you have to go with us now.

Jillian had begun to visibly shake. She started looking for that little hidey hole in her mind when a strong male voice told her to stop. It was Johnny standing in the way of her retreat.

Oh no you don't! Not this time.

Johnny don't make me do this! I can't go back there.

You can and you will.

I'm not...I can't....I won't

You will because your friends need you. You will because I need you too. I've let you be all this time and walked in your shadow. You will walk in mine now and I will be there when you need me.

Promise?

Promise....

Everyone watched as Jillian began to shake and a single tear slowly made its way down her cheek. The look in her eyes went from sheer panic to a steadfast look of pure determination.

I'm in, she said.

As they drove to the Ranch House there was silence as Brooke filled them in on what she saw in the visions from Dani. No-one asked any questions. They all seemed to know what they were in for. She didn't tell them about the man in the room. There would be time enough for that later if all went well. As she turned down the dirt road to the Ranch House, Brooke felt someone bump her mind.