The Playpen Ch. 04-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve woke to hear a baby crying. He rolled over and found his wife beginning to stir also. It's your turn honey she said.

I thought it was my turn the last time he said.

No honey she said, Mommy changed her the last time.

Steve rose and looked down at Cheryl thinking how lucky and blessed they both were to have Chrissy in their lives. He wandered over to the crib and cooed to Chrissy. Is the wee little princess wet? Chrissy continued to cry as he lowered the side rail to the crib. He picked the big girl up and laid her on the changing mat at the end of the crib. He blew bubbles on the big baby's stomach and she stopped crying and began to giggle. He removed her plastic panties and the soggy cloth diaper and deposited it in the diaper pail with Chrissy written on the side of it. Taking some baby wipes he cleaned her up and powdered her. Steve lifted her bottom and placed three thick cloth diapers under her and set her down. Chrissy giggled again and made an O with her mouth. Oh! I almost forgot. My little princess needs her binky. Let me just get you pinned up first ok princess. He pinned the diapers and brought some clean pink plastic panties up her legs and over the diaper. There now, all warm and dry, ready for your binky? Chrissy giggled. Daddy laid down on the carpeted floor and Chrissy crawled over to him. Laying her head on his belly she waited for the binky to grow. When it was ready she sucked it into her mouth and began circling it with her tong. Daddy moaned and baby Chrissy sucked till she got the protein she needed.

***********

The clone at the entrance to the dirt road informed Master David that a car was approaching. The Master smiled and reached out to the girls. Still nothing. Brooke felt it this time. It was strong and almost overwhelming but her wall had kept it at bay. Time to put her plan into action. From behind the wall she sought him out. She found him and tried to flood his mind with thoughts of Dani when she was strapped to the frame getting fucked on both ends. She thought it was working too when her mind was flooded with thoughts so powerful she couldn't possibly ignore them. She slammed on the brakes but on the dirt road the car slid head on into a tree that brought it to a stop. Jillian and Tabatha in the back seat were launched forward into the head rests of the front seat and left stunned. Marcie, in the front seat bounced off the windshield, back to the seat and was left unconscious on the floorboard, a small trickle of blood running down her left cheek. Brooke jumped out and pulled the stunned Jillian and Tabatha from the back seat as two of Master David's clones approached. Still stunned Jillian and Tabatha felt the prick of a needle almost at the same time. Brooke felt it a moment later as she watched the clones carry them both of into the darkness of the night. The same darkness that engulfed her world a moment later.

When Marcie came to she was disoriented and confused. She wasn't sure where she was or what the source of the pain in her head was. It was light out and as she put her most recent memories back together she knew without a doubt that things hadn't gone as planned. She winced in pain as the sun glinted off the shattered windshield of Brookes car. Stepping out of the car she called for Brooke, then Tabatha, then Jillian. No answer from anyone. She could feel the dried blood crack on her cheek as she squinted into the sun to look ahead down the road. She knew where they were. They would be at that house, the Ranch House. What could she do now? It was over wasn't it? She turned around and started the long walk back to the main road. She hadn't gone a dozen steps when she stopped, turned around again and whispered, it ain't over till I say it is.