The Pleasure of being Emily Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily. That was her name. No. Wait. She was not human. But if not human, why the body? Why this body? She mused.

Ah, yes. The woman. The purple. Assimilated, to be used as a womb for hybrids between human and whatever this creature was. But why was she here? Why was she in control? Why was her body not full of the essence, her human reproductive system, hybridising and birthing hundreds of half breeds? Had she won out? No, she was the creature but she was also her. What then?

Emily, neither human nor alien, decided that she would explore her new life with the couple that had just entered the building. They too would know the pleasure of being Emily.

Other questions could come later.

Deep underground, in the basement, the large room was almost full of purple. The being's entire physical presence existed here. Only the doorway was free, a dent in his form allowed for his servants to enter. His godly mass pulsed. The tiny portion of himself he had sent through the building's vents had not entirely succeeded, or more so, he had not had the desired affect on her.

The human was surprisingly resilient, he mused. She was supposed to be cleansed, removed of any humanity, merely a vessel for him to utilise, to create spawn that was part him and part human. He would assimilate the puny planet and make it wholly his. However, the human girl's powers had now been multiplied a thousand-fold. She was part of him, and as such, his subject, and yet her individuality made her unique, unpredictable. She had him in her and yet was not him. Likewise, he was her but could not directly be her. This puzzled him but was of little concern.

She will still be mine. No human is able to resist me.

She will be a curious experiment to study.

She will make an excellent spawn.

The great being returned his undefinable thought power to greater subjects, awaiting his grand Awakening, an awakening to a world all of his own. He would have this curious human uniqueness and their distinctiveness at his disposal.

Until then, he would remain in this petty physical world, connected to his subjects by the myriad tubes leading every direction from his basement, attached to patients, staff and visitors. He owned this hospital, and would soon own the world.

In her office, as she filled the couple with Her essence, assimilating their minds and bodies, and in his basement, his great unimaginable being, unknown to either, both beings laughed in unisen.

TO BE CONTINUED.

12