All Comments on 'The Pledge Mistress Ch. 46'

by caligula97236

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Burnisde

How I would like to hear more about that special woman.... and what she would do to these girls and which one of the girls she has under her would approach her to satisfy her need for orgasm... in whatever way she would need.. one can only imagine..

great work.. always leaving us wanting more..

p

caligula97236caligula97236almost 14 years agoAuthor
More on Dr. Burnside

Dr. Burnside is featured in my novel "The Wanderings of Amy". That novel was the first novel I wrote, so actually Burnside is one of my earliest characters. In "The Wanderings of Amy" I dedicated an entire chapter to examining her life-story and explored how she treated a person who served as a sub in her house for several months.

Dr. Burnside interested me as a character, which is why I decided to include her in two other novels: "The Freshman" and "The Pledge Mistress".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercaligula97236@caligula97236
621 Followers
I enjoy writing erotic fiction and creating digital art in Poser. My ongoing project consists of a series of interconnected erotic discipline novels that I have illustrated with Poser images. My complete collection of fiction and images can be found at EC's Erotic Art & Fi...